Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Tle and Jakajan when they at park or some place when they about to paint, so cute I see the brother and sister connection. I can't wait to see when Tel kidnaps Pan.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see more of Tle and Pan.episode 4 there were only a few scene of them.i can't wait to see them fall for each other.can't wait for more episodes.
Me too. Pan hate him so much that I see no relationship develope between them. :lol:

sunisa

Me too. Pan hate him so much that I see no relationship develope between them. :lol:
yea...she hates him so much.can't wait to see how their relationship develop. :D i wonder if he has any feeling for her yet or he plan on just using her for now. <_< can't wait to see when he kidnaps her too. :blush:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
so jakjaan isn't paired with aof then? that would make them half-brother & sister. :lol:
Penguin if you read Ana's post you would've found out that
Aof is actually adopted, so he and Jakajun can be together lol. And yes Jakajun and Tle are indeed twins.

dang. now i've spoiled everything for myself. i should resist the urge to want to know what's going on and just stay confused. :lol:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hmm from the last epi, wouldn't that make Jakajan older than Aof? In the last episode, the grandma said the girl was born first right? which makes Tle younger than her. And Aof calls Tle p'Garn?