Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

maijune

SarNie Adult
oh so i get it now...the mom doesn't have kid with her husband..that's why they adopted Aof....this make sense now...first i thought since jakaja and tle are twin how can Aof pair up with jakaja....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha im finally watching this!! lol
buttah only in the beginning! lol
how many episodes so farr?
anyways okay i get the storyline now!
it was so so so confusing at the beginning!! lol

little

sarNie Adult
it still doesn't go right if jakjaan and aof would get each other. there are still brother and sister not real but .. Aof looks cuter in this than the one he plays with pinky

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha im finally watching this!! lol
buttah only in the beginning! lol
how many episodes so farr?
anyways okay i get the storyline now!
it was so so so confusing at the beginning!! lol
5 episodes so far Rose.

I was so confused in the beginning too- just finished watching the 5th episode today but kept having to come to this forum to really understand what was going on. I think I've got the entire store straight now... I hope!

I also think that Aof looks good in this lakorn. I wasn't too into him in Suparb Borut Satan. Maybe I just think the role fits him better?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 6, is HOT because Tle kissed Pancake! I want more cute scene of them. :yahoo:

I wonder what is the reason Pan marry Aof? Do Pan going to like Aof or what?
hm. not sure. he doesn't seem like her type, although he's a nice guy. it might be out of guilt or she just decided to marry someone who is dedicated to her like her ex... before it's too late, & she'll feel worse.

does Tle know Jakjaan is his twin already?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hm. not sure. he doesn't seem like her type, although he's a nice guy. it might be out of guilt or she just decided to marry someone who is dedicated to her like her ex... before it's too late, & she'll feel worse.

does Tle know Jakjaan is his twin already?
Yes,Tle knows Jakajan is his twin but I think she older than him.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i somehow really enjoyed the scene where Tle was feeding jakjaan icecream... my fav. one so far. :D
Yes, that was sweet of him. I wish he could feed me icecream too. Tle is HOTTTT in epi 7 when he look at Pan and Aof at the park taking the wedding pic and when kidnapped Pan. :drool: :drool: :wub:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know I want my younger bros to take me out for ice cream but they're too young LOL. The cutest thing my little brothers do is buy me snacks when they go to the store especially peanut m&m's because i love it! Anyways when my older sister moved away for college, the youngest brother who's also the youngest in the family and was four years old at that time, bought her stuff and he's like you guys don't touch it k that's save for Apahm (older sister's nickname). We're like kiddo, she's gone at college so you'll probably eat it all yourself while waiting for her to come back and redeem it :lol:.

edit: currently watching ep 6 and my favorite line is Pan to Tle: Why do you act so mysterious or is this your way of gaining attention? Tle: Does this way make you interested though? Pan: Speechless. LOL!