Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
credits Thairath

It's the scene where Cholagorn (Aof) takes Linin (Pancake) to teh amusement park to cheer her up since she's been sad about her fiance's death....

Ana

sarNie Adult
The 2 gurls looks like sister..lol..so alike. I think Aof-Pan looks good together too ^_^

Episode 3 was out last week. Episode 5 is out 2day.

sunisa

i want to see more of Tle and Pan.episode 4 there were only a few scene of them.i can't wait to see them fall for each other.can't wait for more episodes.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love the beginning theme song to this lakorn. It's such a nice song and the voice of the singer is soothing to listen to!

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i like tle now. drama kind of a fast start for me. sometimes lakorn just seem to blast off or slowly start at the beginning. but so far this is good. better than the latest one i watched of pancake.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Tle and Jakajun are twins right in ep 5 Tle's saying they're twins when he's visiting her in the hospital and crying. So doesn't that make Jun related to Aof too? Ahhh i'm so confused. I need to go read the summary at Ch7 lol.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Shampoo or Natty..lol.. I dun remember say
that Aof is adopted and yep! Tle and Jakjaan are twins :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ugh! i wanna watch this lakorn but then so much things going on! lol
hahaha how gewd is this lakorn so farR?? missing Aof! lol

sunisa

can someone please give me the long summary or spoilers of the whole lakorn?it is also great if anyone can provide the summary of each episodes.if anyone doesn't want to post the spoiler here,please messages it to me.i really want to know what will happen.i really like want to know more about this lakorn. :wub: :D :Dthanks alot.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like this lakorn I think its pretty good. I just wish Tle didn't have to be so vengeful but i guess its understanding since he really believes his mom left him. However the part where he tried to kill Aof in the sauna, OMG wtf! I thought that was a bit too over but whatevers i still like this lakorn. Aof is too cute falling in love with Jakajun without realizing it and being so jealous lol. However, there really needs to be more scenes of Tle and Pan because their relationship is sooo not developed other than the fact that Pan hates his guts :lol:.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I like this lakorn I think its pretty good. I just wish Tle didn't have to be so vengeful but i guess its understanding since he really believes his mom left him. However the part where he tried to kill Aof in the sauna, OMG wtf! I thought that was a bit too over but whatevers i still like this lakorn. Aof is too cute falling in love with Jakajun without realizing it and being so jealous lol. However, there really needs to be more scenes of Tle and Pan because their relationship is sooo not developed other than the fact that Pan hates his guts :lol:.
HMMM INTERESTING! HAHA ANYWAYS THATS KEWL AND GEWD THEN! IMMA WATCH IT THIS WEEKEND! LOL;]
AND THAT SOMEWHAT SUCKS FOR TLE AND PANCAKE THEN! BUTTAH FUNNY HOW SHE HATES HIS GUTS!!
HAHAHA AND MY FLIRTACIOUS AOF!! XD!!! LOL