Sonia "Pim" Cooling

arissa

sarNie Elites
oh woah...this girl just dont age huh......she is still stunningly beautiful...LOve her...I just think she is sooo gorgeous.....

(credit to gmmultimedia.co.th)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just love her..and miss her..why did she have to retire so soon..and yes she is still looking very stunning and sexy as usual..isnt she around her 30's?..i think at the age of 30 daras start looking more pretty..just like some american celebrity..when they hit 30..they look even more sexy..i guess its because they are aging so they try to make themselves look younger..

arissa

sarNie Elites
yeah..I think she is around her mid 30s...Tinah..it is soo true what u say....stars be looking even better when they hit their 30s...But I guess Sonia have that cute facial feature....that makes her look young all the time....

karuna

sarNie Egg
love that last outfit. yeah sonia is so cool and she like stays true to herself like she doesn't try to be someone else.

L

lalalek

I don't really like this Photoshoots as much as others but she is beautiful too!!! Thankyou so much for posting this up, just another good looking person to starred at again!!!!! :D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I don't I've seen any of her work or if I have, I didn't realize who she was...can someone tell me about some of her works?

charm

sarNie Egg
Pretty! :D when i saw her in the lakorn w/ au, i thought she looked like mam k. (not so much in this photoshoot)... well they do have some similarities... like the big eyes, and some facial structures, and... well it depends on what angle ur looking from and how much makeup they have on :)

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
She is 32 in june and i think she is one of the most beautiful mix,along with Nat Myria and Marsha!! :w000t:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I've always found her extremely beautiful. She has all the right features in all the right places.

Sah

sarNie Elites
Ahh, I miss Sonia. She used to be on my favorite actress. She has always been so beautiful. I would love to see her acting again. Pleng Ngao was one of my favorite lakorns.

meenia

sarNie Adult
She is beautiful...I missed her on screen...Let see her last two lakorns I remember is the one with Dom and she is Japanese. It was a action lakorn..Her other lakorn was also an action lakorn with Bee S and Woot...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wanted to buy lakorns for sonia..which lakorns of her do you guys recomend me to buy?..not action though..i want to see her drama/revenge lakorns..