Song Pradtana (Exact)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
This is my first time in this thread! What shall we Song Pradtana viwers be called?? HAHA. Hi SPers!XD

Oh my my, Pong is such a treat. It's been so long since we've seen him on screen [as Bor in PNGRT :cloud9: ]. Honestly, i was debating on whether to keep up with Song Pradtana or not. But truthfully, i can't pass Pong up. It has been a rough transition though. I have no problem with his acting or character, i actually like Tee a lot. He's pretty wise. It's just tough to be stuck in love with Bor and then have to see him in a new skin (still sexy, i must say).XD Anyhow! Enough with my sorrows!

I'm not keeping up with Pim's part of the lakorn as much. It seems quite predictable, but she's so cute to look at. I feel sorry for her character (except for the fact that she's married to a hunk).XD Nichada is such a psycho. She's a scary woman, i don't know how people cannot be suspicious of her. I do love the symbolism in her wardrobe. Almost everything she's worn so far is bright. She seems swell on the outside, but on the inside she's igniting with evil fire.

As for Paula, this is the first time i've seen her act, so i don't know much about her as an actor. She seems ideal to play Pla, who seems clumsy, driven, and steadfast. I don't know if it's me or if it's just her character, but it seems her girly-girlness shows so much. Maybe it's because she has a really big smile. LOL. I find her character to be cute and funny, and she adds some life to Tee. However, Pong and Paula don't have much chemistry. Eek! istilllovepong:)

Kudaranai, you are awesome by the way. I'm enjoying your caps. Thanks so much for your hard work and consideration on including extra shirtless Pong caps. Woohoo!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
@Natsume - Yes. She basically said that they have to snoop around and they'll come out winners since they'll know all the secrets.

looksy gave such a great explanation with the title. I really think this is the perfect title for this lakorn, lol.

Paula has the cutest accents ever, and sometimes it very hard to take her seriously in a dramatic moment. Nevertheless, I go enjoy her and how she portrays the character.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I agree with you, Paula has the cutest accent ever! That's why I fell in love with her in the first place :wub: (truthfully, her past lakorns weren't that great >.<)
But so far, I'm enjoy this lakorn a lot. I hope they won't drag it too much though ^^

Also, I'm currently translating episode 4...
How come there's a book titled 108 Ways of dying in a mental hostipal? Seriously... lol

I need to catch up on this lakorn! Paula's acting is okay, but she is just so bubbly that you can't help but watch! She's got the best smile!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Been keeping up with the uploads on youtube but I'm actually behind a couple of episodes on this lakorn. Thanks Kudaranai and Natsume for the updated caps and subs. I'll be stopping by real soon to catch up on Pong and Paula. :p

And Songie, no worries. After watching last week's episode with shirtless Tee, I went back to Kuda's channel to watch shirtless Bor. :lol:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
wish i can like this lakorn..but i don't...just a hot pairing...i guess not enough pra'nang for me...their interaction can't really result in love...N'k mistrust p'k...p'k nothing towards n'k

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like how they made pra'ek figure out who is a real killer reak fast Now all he needs to find proof that Nith killed her hubby and supposedly Pim too. So we have nang'ek who doesn't trust pra'ek and pra'ek who doesn't trust nang'ek. Pim who is the confuse one of all and the police guy he is all over the place. I wonder how this lakorn going to end.

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL, a smart pra'ek is hard to come by in lakorns. The holidays have me behind on some eps, too Kudaranai.

Mann

Everyones so dumb in here LOL. So obvious, but I guess its a lakorn. Does anyone know when it's ending? Seem like soon cause the truth is unfolding but I can also see it becoming longer because of how stupid the characters are. Khem is a great actress lol. I bet her character will kill half by the time it ends. Just hope Pim doesn't die cause Pim encounters Khem the most

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
God, I'm getting further and further behind, aaaahhhh. caps for ep9 is out http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/eng-cap-song-pradtana-two-desires-ep9/ (so short compare to other episodes) and I've only watched it up to ep 13 ;_;

looksy

sarNie Adult
At least your up to episode 13 Kuda, I've only watched up to episode 7 (that's why I haven't been at your blog to check out the caps, yet). Good thing is, I am keeping up with the uploads on youtube and I'm glad to see that the lakorn is keeping up with the pace. I saw bits and pieces of episode 17 and it's getting interesting now with the love plot of Tee, Pla, Nueng, and Sarit.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
It looks like it'll finish very soon... perhaps tomorrow? 'cause I'll be on episode 16 and from look of it, it looks like it's going to end. Overall, I'm loving it except for Sarit, he's totally an useless detective. Honestly, this drama can stand alone without Sarit... let Neung do it all by herself (like Dr. Surachetj said, with her odd condition, she's not a typical psych patient). :whatever:

And I was hoping for more interactions between two couples: Tree/Pla & Poom/Wan... too much on this stalking Nith. :thumbdown: Although I'm still impressed with her acting but it needs a balance of everyone's screen time. :rolleyes:

Oh! One more thing is, I still don't get it... if Nith stole 50 million baht but what's she doing with it if she hasn't spend it at all? :scratchhead2:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn so far, since it has Pong and Paula in here. But I adore Paula, especially her sweet bubbly character and smile. The storyline is ok, some part are so stupid and doesn't make since. I just can't believe that the detective and policemen are so blind and stupid of not suspecting the wife in killing her husband.And they made her character so strong,like a man. She actually has the power to kill anyone, especially she is a woman herself.

I think this lakorn will drag a little more, since the killer is not dead yet. She is seek revenge. Pong and Paula both have feelings for each other and so is the detective and Pong's wife. So I hoping to see more of Paula and Pong scene. They are so cute together.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I know some said that Paula accent is cute I find it a bit annoying... too much SSHHHHH CHHHH sound coming out, I don't know. Also I do agree that Pong and Paula does not have any chemistry. The storyline is there and I like it when they make P'ek in lakorn smart. There are a bunch of annoying character in there but I do understand it is necessary because it is a lakorn LOL

Before it was Neung that got on my nerve with her craziness and then she got stronger so she is ok. Now the most annoying person is the Police. He is bias base on his emotions and so he is judging everything on that. He is only seeing things from one side but doesn't take into consideration the words or clues that Tee gives him. I don't know what this lakorn is trying to portray to the public but for not it isn't so good cuz it just show the Thai police is not that smart. Hopefully there is a lesson being display to the public later on.

Continuing on ... :)