Song Pradtana (Exact)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Pol as he started in Samee with Joy S? I can see that a little bit of it if you're talking about the same person.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes Pol T. The Pra'ek from Samee with Joy Sirilak. For some reason certain facial expressions remind me of Pol lol. They don't look soo much alike, but certain facial expressions just scream Pol! At me. I think Guy is so cute ^.^ I can't wait to see the others like Aerin

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Finished the first episode, but no Paula yet... no sight of her either in the next ep =(
Can't wait to see the rest of the cast.
Btw, Guy is cute. I think it's my first lakorn of him ^^

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
'cause I really wanted to sub it but have no extra time to invest in another subbing project: http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/12/09/eng-cap-song-pradtana-two-desires-ep1/

;_;

First episode was good, lots of info.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm currently subbing this lakorn actually. I've put my other projects on hold because they don't get much views anyway xD Will go on slowly with them and I will dedicate all my time to Song Pradtana, because I LOVE Paula soooo much lol Can't wait to see her again =p

By the way Kuda, I love your new banner >.<

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^lol, thanks And oh, yaaay, someone's subbing it. Pong's lakorns should be subbed! I'll make a blog notice. <3

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad everybody think Teeyot killed his own wife and I can't believe Nueng thinks that he tried to kill her. I don't blame the servant lady to think praek is a killer bc she just lost her own daughter and brave enough to make it look like Nueng's body. One thing I can't stand about Exact..they always make evil people like super people. Well at least we'll get to see Paula Buttery soon.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Nobody else thinks Tee killed Neung other Neung and Feung. (and she only thinks that because Neung told her so) Feung isn't Ratree's mother. She said that Ratree had no family. That's why it kinda worked out when Feung tricked them into thinking that Ratree's dead body was Neung.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
I'm currently subbing this lakorn actually. I've put my other projects on hold because they don't get much views anyway xD Will go on slowly with them and I will dedicate all my time to Song Pradtana, because I LOVE Paula soooo much lol Can't wait to see her again =p

By the way Kuda, I love your new banner >.<
Thanks Natsume for subbing SP :thumbsup: you are so sweet, keep them coming!!!! I love Paula too <3
Kuda, thanks for your caps as well!!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Anyone up early watching this live with Kuda?

It's starting \o/

Edit: I guess no one did Q____Q.

caps for EP 3 is up if anyone is interested. http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/eng-cap-song-pradtana-two-desires-ep3/

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Ok it is clear and dependable? If so I'm going to start to describe to dootv. I love song PratAna bc of the storyline and pong.lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
noy it's clear and dependable.... I just wish they do something about the layout. More like they should label the clips on the media player what episode is what episode.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
is this lakorn any good?
I am going to start on ep. 1 right now!

I really like Paula..she's absolutely gorgeous and as for Pong..
he has this aggressiveness in him when he acts that makes it HOT!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes it is pretty good so far. As for Guy I think he can't act bc he talks like he reading a script not a natural talk at all. I think he is worst than Son Yok.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Ok it is clear and dependable? If so I'm going to start to describe to dootv. I love song PratAna bc of the storyline and pong.lol
The live service is dependable for me. But I only use it about ~2 hours and not even daily, so I can't really say for sure. Live stream isn't as clear as well, but it's watchable. I just wait about 3-4 hours later when they upload the episode online so I can get clear screencaps. The quality isn't HD, but really nice.

----

And yeah, Guy's line delivering really needs work. But his expressions are great (sometimes). Plus, he's nice to look at.