Song Pradtana (Exact)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I am almost done with the semester...this will diff. b a x-mas treat ..pong hot..and paula is hot....can't wait to watch it

cluesb91

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where I can watch episode 3 online? :(
No one is uploading the new episodes on youtube. | & I don't have a dootv account. :teary:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where I can watch episode 3 online? :(
No one is uploading the new episodes on youtube. | & I don't have a dootv account. :teary:
We had some requests from the readers at our fansite, too, so we will upload this lakorn on youtube. We are in the process of getting it put together and will post the link here a little bit later tonight. :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
At first I started with ep. 1, but b/c it took so long to upload each ep, I skipped to ep. 3, since so many have been waiting to catch up on this lakorn. I plan to upload all eps that have aired by tonight. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=994J8-PLiqk

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like how Nangek doesnt see pra'ek as bad guy now. She is giving him a chance to proof himself and plus she is going to try to figure out if praek really kill his wife or just rumor. I think that great bc he someone to stand by his side beside his human resource manager Puri. I think pra'ek have to have feeling someone close to him is the killer bc before something happened to Pim she told him that Khem is acting weird and scary. So I hope Pong is smart in this one.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I think pra'ek have to have feeling someone close to him is the killer bc before something happened to Pim she told him that Khem is acting weird and scary. So I hope Pong is smart in this one.
Unfortunately, Pim didn't get a chance to say anything about Khem being scary or acting wierd. Pim was cut off with the boat malfunction when she was about to tell Pong that she sensed something wasn't right with Khem. Pong probably just thinks that Pim brought up Khem b/c she is his ex-lover since Pim didn't get a chance to tell him of her suspicions.

Mann

I'm loving this lakorn so far :) although I wish Pim was nang aek still, Paula is okay. She's gorgeous, but sometimes her acting is off to me. I feel really bad for Pim's character.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/eng-cap-song-pradtana-two-desires-ep5/

Pla being nice to Tee came and went as fast as it first started.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i wish pim was the nang'ek too. i want a reunion of her and pong esp because of their last lakorn's ending. exact lakorns are so predictable. i betcha khem's not gonna get caught until the end. i do like some of their lakorns in the past but i haven't seen them for awhile now and i'm not a fan. like pong but don't know how much i can watch of this.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Pim will get her revenge and she will end up with Guy. She never love Teeyot in the beginning and they were married bc of her dad. Paula and Pong have no chemistry with each other at all but he have chemistry with Pim. Remind me of Prajanlyprayak where Aump have more chemistry with om but he is not main praek.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I've never known that Pim and Pong starred in a lakorn together before, what is the title of their lakorn? :unsure:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I think it's 5 or so years ago? It's called Leh Poomarade

edit: scroll down a little: http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/p/pongs-lakorns.html

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Aw-- I remember now xD I've watched the subbed version from youtube...I've also never finished it as the eng sub has never been completed lol The lakorn was good but I so dislike Pong character. Now, I know where my dislike of Pong came from ^_^

By the way Kuda, would you mind explaining the phrase that Paula uses in ep. 3?
I've never heard it before and I have no clue about the meaning...XD
It's at 9.30

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Natsume..Its means "know your enemy and if you go to war a hundredth times you will win every times." I think my translation kind of off. if that what you're asking. I'm a little confuse about the title of the lakorn ..in my translation SOng Pratana mean Two Pratana because of two Nangeks both name Pratana. I don't know how 'Two Desires' fit with this lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm a little confuse about the title of the lakorn ..in my translation SOng Pratana mean Two Pratana because of two Nangeks both name Pratana. I don't know how 'Two Desires' fit with this lakorn.
From my understanding the word "pradtana" means to "wish for" to "want" or to "desire", so that is where the title came from. :p

I love the title because it refers to so many things/themes from the lakorn:

Song Pradtana / Two Desires
-the two nang eks named “Pradtana”
-the nang eks two separate lives and what they each desire/want from it
-and later on, the pra eks internal dilemma between his two wants, his desire for true love versus his
wanting to keep his word to Neung’s father/his obligations to her

noydarny

sarNie Adult
From my understanding the word "pradtana" means to "wish for" to "want" or to "desire", so that is where the title came from. :p

I love the title because it refers to so many things/themes from the lakorn:

Song Pradtana / Two Desires
-the two nang eks named “Pradtana”
-the nang eks two separate lives and what they each desire/want from it
-and later on, the pra eks internal dilemma between his two wants, his desire for true love versus his
wanting to keep his word to Neung’s father/his obligations to her
Oh ok. Make scene now.