Song Pradtana (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
What does the title mean?
OK Songielove, I've been asking around. The word "pradtana" means to "wish for" to "want" or to "desire" and the word "song" means "two" so the tittle is something on the lines of "Two Wishes/Desires" or "The Desire/Wishes of Two"

Hmmmmmmmm...............I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound like a comedy. It sounds more like a drama to me and I love Pong in dramas. :p I hope it's a good storyline.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG, I can't wait to see Pong and Paula. It always good to see new pairing than repeating. Great pair...Looking forward.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
pong n puala never thought of that, would be interesting to watch them pair up together, can't wait for updates on the ceremony.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
So, i was on my study break and i randomly looked up photos of Paula Taylor (because i've never seen her acting before). All i have to say is, WOW... Pong is one very lucky handsome man! His nang`eks are sooooo pretty! Notably Bee, Aom ( :wub: ), and now Paula. O____O What eye candy. :rolleyes: I can't wait to hear more about this new pairing.

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i'm looking forward to watching this one, love paula!
it's also good to see that she is having a lakorn.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Miss miss Paula. She's soo cute and lovely. I've seen a couple of her lakorns. She's just fun to watch <3

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
from what i have read in Aerin's twitter she is doing a lakorn/project with Paula (might be this)so she may also be in this lakorn --- also read that the lakorn workshop was yesterday -- i also read that Toey was supposed to be in a lakorn/project (may have been this one) with Paula but had to pull out :( ---- all info from Aerin's, Toey's and Paula's twitters

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
I think for this lakorn Guy Ratchanon and Pim Pimmada will be the second couple. I watched Starclub and Guy said it himself that he will be in this lakorn with Pim. Here's the youtube link, it's at 1:45 where guy said it that he will be in this lakorn. He said Song Pradtana, so I'm guessing it's this lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SkSutawee#p/u/20/eIQEBEnaM_8

looksy

sarNie Adult
Finally, we get some pics from this lakorn. I'm not sure if it is from the opening ceremony or the lakorn fitting. But here it is. Pong and Paula look really good together. So does Pim and the guy she is paired up with. Can't wait to get more pics and info on this lakorn. I hope it's a romance drama. :D

credit: Pantip

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Here is the news from Siam Dara
Pong's interview on the openning ceremony

"ป้อง"ผ่าเข่ามา5ด.ใกล้ปกติเมินหาสาวรู้ใจ

''ป้อง'' เผยหลังผ่าตัดหัวเข่ามา 5 เดือน อาการดีขึ้น หวังกลับมาเล่นฟุตบอลได้ปกติ พร้อมอัพเดตความรัก บอกตอนนี้โสด ยังไม่คิดออกหาคนรู้ใจ

ก่อนหน้านี้ ''ป้อง'' ณวัฒน์ กุลรัตนรักษ์ เกิดอุบัติเหตุขณะเล่นฟุตบอล ทำให้ต้องเข้ารับการผ่าตัดที่หัวเข่าจนทำให้ต้องพักงานละครไปประมาณ 6-7 เดือน ล่าสุดทีมงานสยามดารามีโอกาสเจอ ''ป้อง-ณวัฒน์'' ในงานบวงสรวงละครเรื่อง ''สองปรารถนา'' ที่ชุมชนสหกรณ์ออมทรัพย์ ตึกจานบิน พระราม 5 เมื่อวันศุกร์ที่ 24 ก.ค. 53 งานนี้เลยเข้าไปอัพเดตอาการผ่าตัดหัวเข่าของพระเอกหน้ายาวกันหน่อย เผยตอนนี้อาการดีขึ้นและคาดว่าจะใช้งานได้ปกติในเร็ววันนี้
''ก็เพิ่งครบ 5 เดือน ไป เมื่อ 2-3 วันก่อน ก็ใกล้แล้ว ปกติตามโปรแกรม 6 เดือน จะเล่นกีฬาหรืออะไรอย่างนี้ได้ แต่มันต้องดูกล้ามเนื้อรอบหัวเข่าด้วย บางคนอาจจะ 6 บางคนอาจจะ 7 หรือบางคนอาจจะ 5 อะไรอย่างนี้ พอ 5 แล้วเริ่มโอเค เราก็เลยเริ่มออกกำลังกาย ก็คุณหมอบอกว่าผ่าเหมือนพวกนักบอล ผ่าเพื่อให้กลับมาเล่นได้เหมือนเดิม เราก็ถามหมอว่าถ้าผ่าแล้วจะกลับมาเล่นได้หรอหมอ หมอบอกถ้าผ่าแล้วกายภาพสมบูรณ์ก็เล่นได้เหมือนเดิม''

ผู้สื่อข่าวถามต่อว่ายังมีอาการเจ็บอยู่บ้างมั้ย นายป้องกล่าวมีบ้างครับ แต่ต่อไปนี้ก็ต้องระวังมากขึ้น

''มันยังรู้สึกอยู่ คือช่วงแรกๆ จะ 2 เดือนแรกนะครับ ช่วง 3-4 เดือน จะเป็นอารมณ์ตึงๆ หัวเข่า มันก็ยังไม่เข้าที่ครับ ตอนนี้ก็มีบ้าง คือเส้นเอ็นมันโดนทำลายไป มันก็ค่อยๆ สร้างตัวขึ้นมา แต่พวกนี้ก็มีโอกาสกลับมาเป็นซ้ำได้แบบเดิม คือมันก็เหมือนเข่าเราทุกคนครับ อาจเจ็บเหมือนกัน ก็ต้องระวัง แต่จังหวะที่เกิดมันก็ไม่ใช่จังหวะรุนแรง แต่ว่าโชคไม่ดีมากกว่า ก็ถ้ายังเผลอวิ่งเต็มที่ก็ไม่ได้ เผลอๆ รีบไปตรงโน้นก็ไม่ได้ และก็การหมุน คือมันสำคัญที่การหมุน เอ็นเราบังคับการหมุนไม่ได้''

ต่อข้อซักถามบาดเจ็บอย่างนี้ต้องหาคนมาดูแลเป็นพิเศษหรือเปล่า พระเอกหน้ายาวยิ้มเขินๆ ก่อนตอบว่า

''ไม่ครับ ใกล้หายแล้วครับ''

ขาเจ็บอย่างนี้เป็นอุปสรรคกับการถ่ายละครมั้ย พระเอกหนุ่มเผยว่าอาจฝืนช่วงแรกๆ แต่ต่อไปคงดีขึ้น

''ใช้ครับ ตอนแรกคุยกับพี่บอยว่าจะเปิดเร็วกว่านี้ เราก็บอกว่าอาจจะไม่ไหวนะครับพี่ คือทำงานก็ไม่อยากมีข้อจำกัด อยากจะวิ่ง กระโดดได้เต็มที่ ก็เลยเอาช่วงนี้แล้วกัน เอาให้มันเต็มๆ ไปเลย ผมพักงานละครมาประมาณ 6-7 เดือนครึ่งปีได้ ก็นานเหมือนกันครับ เรื่องล่าสุดก็ พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ ของพี่บอยแหละครับ สบายๆ คือคนเราร่วมงานกัน กลัวเหมือนกันนะครับว่าถ้าจะเล่นแล้วมันจะฝืนมั้ย วันแรกๆ อาจจะมีบ้างครับ เราก็ค่อยว่ากันไป''
ทิ้งท้ายด้วยเรื่องของหัวใจที่ช่วงนี้รู้สึกจะเงียบหายไป คาสโนวาหนุ่มกล่าวตอนนี้หัวใจยังว่าง รอให้มาเองไม่ออกไปหา

''ตอนนี้ก็ยังเหมือนเดิมครับ ก็ยังไม่มีใครเป็นพิเศษ ก็เหมือนเดิม ตอบไปเดี๋ยวก็เบื่อ ไม่ได้อยากจะไม่มี มันไม่มีเอง มันมาเดี๋ยวมันก็มาเอง ถ้าพยายามไปหาเองมันก็ไม่เวิร์ก บางทีเพื่อนแนะนำ บางทีก็ไม่เวิร์ก มันต้องเจอกับตัวครับของแบบนี้ ไม่จำกัดครับ แต่ถ้านอกวงการก็ดีกว่าครับ คนเดียวก็วุ่นวายแล้ว เดี๋ยวมีหลายคนจะยิ่งวุ่นหนัก'' ป้องกล่าวทิ้งท้าย

looksy

sarNie Adult
@Jeanie, I'm surprised Pong and Pim never paired up again. They did a good job together in Leh Pumerred.

Viviant, thanks for posting that pic and article. Too bad I can't read Thai. I really wanted to find out more about this lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Viviant, I came here just to post those pics...........hehe. You beat me to it, LOL. Thank you for sharing those. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Edit////////
Here are some more pics.

credit: Pong Nawat's fanpage on Facebook

credit: paulataylor on twitter

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow they chose a top casting for this lakorn, see Ch5 and Ch3 is like joining up. Some stuff are about the same. Puri in here, glad to see him back.
Since 'Sai soke' is done.