Song Pradtana (Exact)

C123

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder who Pong will pair up with...i dont know many thai actress so all i can do now is wait patiently *_*

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL, i love this guessing game.

All i know is that i'm going to cry my eyes out because it won't be Aom again. T______T My Bor and Kaew. <3
I know that Pong won't be pairing with Aom on this one but in the back of my mind, I still hold out hope that there will be a change in plans and somehow, Aom might pair up with him on this one. It's a long shot but hey, you can't blame a girl for wishing. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update Jakjann. I haven't seen Paula act in a long time. Can't wait to see pics from the opening ceremony next month.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
is paula taylor the one who was in a lakorn with tye n? the "lady mahachon" something like this

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think Paula is pretty cute but I have never watched any of her lakorns before. Although Paula is a well known person in the industry but I wouldn't consider her the most popular actress because she's barely in any lakorn.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I LOVE Paula! Don't care for Pong... Yeah if the hint wouldve been most famous model and presenter from Gth people wouldve guessed Paula without question. She said in a recent interview that she was doing a lakorn for sure this year I just never thought it would be w Ch 5 because their lakorn is straight drama! Must be because "true love next door" is w Ch 5 now. This lakorn better be on the lighter side, becauase as much as I love Paula acting isn't her best quality because of her Thai. She's gotten better but its going to be real hard to take her seriously if the lakorn is straight drama like ching chang. If its comedy cutezy stuff then she'll be okay .

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the news!! I miss Pong and i'm excited for the new pairing (but i'm still a hardcore Bor+Kaew lover :p ).

I have absolutely no idea who Paula Taylor is, but she's cute.. It's going to be a challenge for me to watch because Pong can do melodrama SO WELL that i don't know if i want to watch it if it's a comedy. I couldn't really watch his last light comedy.XD If Paula's strength is comedy and Pong's strength is melodrama, i don't know how the two will balance. The mix will definitely be interesting to look forward to, but i can't really see it right now.

What does the title mean?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i never knew that paula is thailand best actress, really. i was thinking about pancake because Xact has worked with ch7 many times like in "dum kam" for example.

jakjann

Jakjann
Everyone in thailand love Paula and a lot of guys ... she is most lovely than Pancake.
I cant wait to see the opening^^

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Paula Taylor??? OMG I MISS HER! I so miss her smile, and her voice...!! lol She's definitely the most lovely actress of Thailand! :wub:

i never knew that paula is thailand best actress, really. i was thinking about pancake because Xact has worked with ch7 many times like in "dum kam" for example.
Paula doesn't play in a lot of lakorns, thus she may not be considered Thailand's best actress, but she's the Thai actress that's the best-known overseas, she's known all around SE Asia, I guess that's why she's Thailand most popular actress...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
OMG love Paula shes sooo adorable !!! and love Pong so handsome!!! this will be an interesting pairing... good to see paula working with exact scenario would never have guessed that she would be pairing with Pong.
Her last lakorn would have to have been Fah Gup Tawan a couple of years back with Aun Witaya.But currently lovin her sitcom Nuer koo yark roo waa klai at the moment cant wait for pics... <3

For those who dont know who she is ... shes the girl in my avatar and siggie... oh and the girl in bie's mv markmai and mos's kon tee chai

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow thats a big surprise. i never seen paula act before. this should be interesting

hey jakjaan, where was the news from?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OH MY FREAKEN GOSH!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!!! wow.. P + P = another PTEAM... lol..

anyways.. wow.. i never would've thought i'll ever see paula with pong.. I SUPER LOVE PAULA!!
she hardly acts in lakorns but she's in lots of magazines and commercials, and some movies..
i especially love paula in sexphone and the lonely wave with my beamie boy!!!

ahhhhhhh just seeing her in another lakorns makes me happy!!! but i do hope the lakorn won't be drama tho.. ch5 has too much drama lakorns..... i wanna see her in a comedy role XD...... lalala..

looksy

sarNie Adult
OH MY FREAKEN GOSH!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!!! wow.. P + P = another PTEAM... lol..
LOL Aikoden, I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up............The P Team.........

For me, I actually want to see a drama. Pong does so well in those. I also wouldn't mind if this lakorn was a slap kiss. That would be fun to watch. :p