Son Yuk will be joining Ch3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/30943739
จากสัมภาษณ์ DARA DAILY สนบอกจะมีละครกับช่องสามอีกเรื่องหนึ่ง นางเอกช่องสามท่านใดต่อไปนี้ทีคุณคิดว่า(น่าจะ)เคมีและอยากให้เล่นคู่กันมากที่สุด
* จำเป็นต้องตอบ
*** ปิดโหวต วันที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ.2556 เวลา 16:37:46 น.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
:scratchchin:  :eek:  :huh:  :huh:  

I don't know why Ch3 will accept/offer him for??? I'm not to fond of him. His acting is pretty "blah" to me. Maybe he did good in KS(  :shrug: ) that's why he's going to be in ch3.  I seriously don't think adding him to their groups of dara will make a different. Ch3 can chill with this adding new daras into their channel. They're full with many daras already.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
If u don't Son, why bother saying thing: I like Son, he is a sweet guy better looking than Guy R., P'ek material too...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:

I don't know why Ch3 will accept/offer him for??? I'm not to fond of him. His acting is pretty "blah" to me. Maybe he did good in KS(  :shrug: ) that's why he's going to be in ch3.  I seriously don't think adding him to their groups of dara will make a different. Ch3 can chill with this adding new daras into their channel. They're full with many daras already.
Ch3 needed more pra'ek i think his acting is decent he gain fames eversince Kaen Sanaeha came out saw a pic Son was joining P'Por,Nadech,Patricia,Taew at this dinner event with Khun Prawit the big executive owner of Ch3 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sarna3 said:
If u don't Son, why bother saying thing: I like Son, he is a sweet guy better looking than Guy R., P'ek material too...

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say :scratchhead2:  , but....WOAH...hold your horses my friend. Did you have to compare your Son to...MY Guy (Pun intended? HAHA)?? Okay, I BELIEVE Guy R. is a VERY handsome and competent actor, who can portray any role. He is MORE than capable enough to play the pra'ek. CH5 is just weird :whatever:.    

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thats not good. so he's joining ch3 permanently or still with exact too??? no more son+vill if they did move permanently. 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Son Y is a very handsome man. And I'm proud of him for improving his acting immensely since his debut. Goodness in KLP, no matter where he was or who he was with, he only had one expression....the staring at the wall expression LoL

I think being a free lancer will be a smarter choice for Son. Go back & forth from Exact and Ch3. like Chakrit, Aom P., and Tik. Ch3 is an extremely competitive place with many of their well established actors as well as their new and rising stars already. I mean we still have our Ch3 royals like Ken T and Aum as well as our reigning Prince Nadech and our rising star JJ. Son, Exact has been kind to you I hope you commute instead of move.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, I don't know how much truth there is to this news, since it is coming from Pantip...unless they got the news from a Dara Daily clip/interview. :shrug: But I'm liking the choices that they posted up on the Pantip thread for Son's next costars. He looks good with Bella (best one!), Namtarn, Taew, Toey, Kimberly, and even...Yaya. It'll be a good opportunity for him to improve his robotic acting. :yes:

phatman said:
Can I pull Guy Ratchanon as well?! HAHA. Man I wish he could change too.

:lolyup: If he can't, then I just want Exact to promote him as p'ek again!

-AyLove- said:

Hahaha, I actually think the same, dear AyLove, but it'll mean more pairing possibilities. :) The choices in the Pantip thread are good! Plus, perhaps with Ch3, he'll improve even more. I see a little improvement. :D

phatman said:
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say :scratchhead2:  , but....WOAH...hold your horses my friend. Did you have to compare your Son to...MY Guy (Pun intended? HAHA)?? Okay, I BELIEVE Guy R. is a VERY handsome and competent actor, who can portray any role. He is MORE than capable enough to play the pra'ek. CH5 is just weird :whatever:.    

:lmao2: :rofl: Well, I like the pun. :p :clap: Yes, Guy is a very competent actor for sure and can take on any role from supporting to p'rai to p'ek. :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
babie_sara said:
Good, I want him with Margie again to make it up for last time! Lol

:whahuh: I meant to bring that up, but forgot about it in my previous post! Yeah, they may finally pair up for real haha! I can see them in a romantic comedy! :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hmm, I don't know how much truth there is to this news, since it is coming from Pantip...unless they got the news from a Dara Daily clip/interview. :shrug: But I'm liking the choices that they posted up on the Pantip thread for Son's next costars. He looks good with Bella (best one!), Namtarn, Taew, Toey, Kimberly, and even...Yaya. It'll be a good opportunity for him to improve his robotic acting. :yes:

:lolyup: If he can't, then I just want Exact to promote him as p'ek again!

Hahaha, I actually think the same, dear AyLove, but it'll mean more pairing possibilities. :) The choices in the Pantip thread are good! Plus, perhaps with Ch3, he'll improve even more. I see a little improvement. :D

:lmao2: :rofl: Well, I like the pun. :p :clap: Yes, Guy is a very competent actor for sure and can take on any role from supporting to p'rai to p'ek. :D
Yes, CH5 needs to be slapped some sense into.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
thats not good. so he's joining ch3 permanently or still with exact too??? no more son+vill if they did move permanently. 
looks like permanent 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
on the pantip page there are fans requesting switching Yaya to Patricia the role of Prissana 
putting Son and Pat the new Tik/Teya Tanchai and Prissana 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If da news is true and if Son really did move to ch.3 than he have penitent of actress for him to be pair up with to grow as a actor! Da list of actress could just go on and on and on!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes Excact did raise him well but eversince his first lakorn with Ch3 i say his fames increasing thanks to Kaen Sanaeha lately fans been shipping Son/Patricia as a best onscreen pair they go to event together and they get along with each other very well and i can say Ch3 maybe planning another lakorn featuring them