Son Yuk will be joining Ch3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I thought Kaen Sanaeha was Ch3 and Ch3 banned real kissing? Or what? Confused.
they've been playing around with these rules which annoys me 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
son kissing rong out of nowhere....isn't that a Script thing? we forget sometime that there a script/director along with these actors
No. Haha. I didn't forget. I know it was written in the script. But the way he acted it out did not make me blush. It made me cringe. Lol. His acting isn't smooth in my opinion. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Son has a lot of room for improvement. If he works with ch3 more, he'll probably have a chance to expand his experiences and have a higher success rate being paired with many different actresses from Ch3 + Ch5. I am picturing him with Namtarn (Majurat Seenam Peung) & I think they would make a cute onscreen couple.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
pink_juliet_kashie said:
A kiss in Kaen Saneha? IMO! That lakorn was too tedious and long so I didn't follow. Link of the kiss please.

Hmm, I don't think there is a real kiss, and I didn't follow Kaen Saneha, either, and I may be wrong, but I think people are referring to the last episode of KS in which Son's character is showering Pat's character with kisses, sniffing all over her face and neck. :whahuh:

Credit: truebankstv. The scene starts around the (00:)09:52 mark (9:52). :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSPXgGmURZo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you will regret for not watching and following, this was Son best lakorn so far and plus i like Ch3 lakorn since i grew up watching them 
Son and Pat they are just a perfect match 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko thank you. LoL I don't know how to feel about the kiss. It was weird, all over the place, but kinda endearing and sweet. LoL. Bipolar Son has gotten me Bipolar.

AikOm^_^

pink_juliet_kashie said:
Maiko thank you. LoL I don't know how to feel about the kiss. It was weird, all over the place, but kinda endearing and sweet. LoL. Bipolar Son has gotten me Bipolar.

You're welcome! :D It's endearing and sweet, no doubt, but Son's "emotions"...uh... :nono1:

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:
Hmm, I don't think there is a real kiss, and I didn't follow Kaen Saneha, either, and I may be wrong, but I think people are referring to the last episode of KS in which Son's character is showering Pat's character with kisses, sniffing all over her face and neck. :whahuh:

Credit: truebankstv. The scene starts around the (00:)09:52 mark (9:52). :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSPXgGmURZo
@ Sawan I just saw the kissing part.  I think you are right.  It was wierd.  I think its his facial expression that needs help in that part.  Thanks Maiko for providing the clip :).

AikOm^_^

an93lik said:
@ Sawan I just saw the kissing part.  I think you are right.  It was wierd.  I think its his facial expression that needs help in that part.  Thanks Maiko for providing the clip :).

You're welcome! No problem, An93lik. :wink: :grouphug:

fanny

sarNie Adult
Ch.3 is weird just because KSH is popular doesn't mean because of Son. He such a robotic p'ek. From beginning of his first lakorn until now I still dont see any improvement. He still talks weird and his facial expression is still the same. His face look more feminine than some n'ek. This is just my opinion about Son if y'all don't like it don't bother to comment. We all have the right to entitle our opinion. Freedom of speech lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LoL if people don't like your comment they too have the freedom of speech to comment / reply and say whatever they want...but let's not make AF a hostile place anyways there is no denying Son Y still need major help in the acting department. He is still the robot praek for sure. His face is a little feminine but not to the point where it shadows his masculinity. Anyways Kean Sanaha exposed Son to Ch3 fans, making him a hot commodity at the moment, but I think Ch3 is smart to sign him on. He already has a pretty big fan base from Exact, not even including his Vill+Son shippers, and not only that but Son is a pretty big deal in China. His fan base there is huge....and active. I'm not sure why hahaha, but it's the truth. And I don't even consider myself a Son fan.