Son Yuk and Vill Wannarot (HONEYMOON+TRAVEL vol. 1 no. 124 October 2012)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg... Their holding hand !!!! It looks so natural. Was it really for the magazine ??? I hope it was not b/c that would mean, they like each other !!!!! Perhaps they do like eachother but their not going into detail about it.

Sweet ^•^

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@D-D,I love this interview, where Vill says she does n't want to interfere with Son's place in the Et industry because he has alot of girl friends and will leave it up to the future and she will let him says it first. Let's see in the future if they r destiny to be together, hope so, just wishing for them because I just love this couple;

“At first the staff team did told me that I’ll look a bit chubby when I’m on TV but I didn’t believe them until I went to check myself on the monitor…Oho!…I looked big, the evidence was right there. After that, I started to lose weight. I went from eating baked goods to fruits now. Some shirts I can’t even fit, sometimes I’ll exercise. I plan to lose 3 more kilos. I think weighing at 45 kilos is good for me.”

We heard that there’s something going on off set with Son

“No, it’s probably because we’re close and we know each other for 5 years now. When we work together, we talk the same page, easy to understand one another. I’m close with Son’s little sister because we went to the same school together. Son went to go pick her up and that’s how we met. I don’t usually talk to her now since she went to study abroad, but we talk on aim sometimes.”

Is he hitting on you?

“Maybe when we were younger, it’s like the first time I saw him, I thought he was cute. But as we get older, we said that we’re both working now, let’s just be friends. Especially when you’re in this industry, you get to see a lot of people. In the future, when we’re more mature than this, then we’ll come back and talk about this again. We‘re not seeing each other in that special way, we don‘t go out. When we talk on the phone, it‘s mainly about work. He takes really good care of his girl friends, with me and Aerin”

Is it because you have someone special already, someone named Thee?

“I don’t have anyone. With Thee, he’s like a close brother to me, our family know each other. He’s like the oldest son in the family. Before this, we used to do photo shoots together in magazines, all three of us, Son knows him too. We have the same manager so we’re all very close. We go out sometimes but my mom comes with us. But if people want to think the other way, then it’s okay.”

Is there a chance where you two will progress?

“I haven’t thought about it yet. I just want to focus on school and work right now. With Son, we’re just friends. I don’t want to interfere in his place. In this industry, he have a lot of girl friends, it’s the future, I’ll let him say it first.”

With Son, do you have to adjust with him?

{I} “I tell him when there’s gossips on us. Even though we’re close, when we hang out and stuff, we need to be aware of our behavior or else it’ll look inappropriate.”

Source: Teenee
Credit to Thip @ Son&Vill's club

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhhhhhh!! Me too D~ D. I come back to these photos and the feeling for them is still the same.-- But hey! They're reuniting for Finale (Wedding) Magazine photoshoot.. in two days!!!! I can't wait for September 17th!!! <333 Love Son and Vill together. :heart:

D~D

sarNie Adult
songielove said:
Ahhhhhhhhh!! Me too D~ D. I come back to these photos and the feeling for them is still the same.-- But hey! They're reuniting for Finale (Wedding) Magazine photoshoot.. in two days!!!! I can't wait for September 17th!!! <333 Love Son and Vill together. :heart:

Songie :heart: - 2015 and I'm still here checking out these photo. :loool: