Son Yuk and Vill Wannarot (HONEYMOON+TRAVEL vol. 1 no. 124 October 2012)

D~D

sarNie Adult
I loVe the both of them 2gether. ^•^
hopefully someone will be able to post more of the inside photo. :)

they need to DATE !!!!!!!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh, beautiful and cute cover! Except, I just hate the idea of them together like that! :yuck: I'm no longer a fan of Son, and his terrible and robotic acting is a major turn-off. Granted, Vill's not the best actress out there, but I'd prefer her dating someone way better than Son. :yes: I certainly don't find them a cute/good-looking/matching couple anymore and feel no chemistry between them, but I guess the number of magazine covers they've appeared on prove otherwise. xD Just happy to see Vill on another magazine cover, but sad she's with Son again hehehe. They are good/close friends, and they'd certainly make a reasonable couple, but I really hope Vill chooses someone else. :D I think they're due on another magazine...Finale's...

But anyway, enough of my ranting and hate. :D The setting is gorgeous, and Vill's super lovely and adorable! :thumbsup: Love her cute outfit, pose, and expression. Good thing Son's wearing a hat to cover his ugly hairstyle, cause I don't like it; even seeing his hairstyle ticks me off! Son looks tolerable, but I find that he doesn't match the clothes. So therefore, I'm not fond of his outfit. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

Credits to Vill's Webstagram and Honeymoontravel Mag's Facebook.

I really love Vill's look in this shoot; she's too gorgeous! Her clothes, makeup, hairstyles, and EVERYTHING are ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!!! :wub:

As for Son, hmph, I've ranted enough. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfg I love these two <3 they're perfect !!!

Loving everything about the cover. Ready for Winter ishhhh. That's the vibe that I'm getting. Love love love

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love Son and Vill together, they so cute together - they used to be high school sweetheart or both had a crush on each other while in high school but after entering the ET industry they decided to give each other a break because of work, opportunity to meet other people to grow as individual but in the future if they still feel the same then they will talk about it again that's why they still close friend, Son even asked Vill to go audition with him for Kaew Lom Pet.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I love Son and Vill together, they so cute together - they used to be high school sweetheart or both had a crush on each other while in high school but after entering the ET industry they decided to give each other a break because of work, opportunity to meet other people to grow as individual but in the future if they still feel the same then they will talk about it again that's why they still close friend, Son even asked Vill to go audition with him for Kaew Lom Pet.
Really ???? That gives me so much hope !! ^•^
how did you know ??? Did one of them said that, perhaps it's just a rumour ?????

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love this interview, where Vill says she does n't want to interfere with Son's place in the Et industry because he has alot of girl friends and will leave it up to the future and she will let him says it first. Let's see in the future if they r destiny to be together, hope so, just wishing for them because I just love this couple;

&ldquo;At first the staff team did told me that I&rsquo;ll look a bit chubby when I&rsquo;m on TV but I didn&rsquo;t believe them until I went to check myself on the monitor&hellip;Oho!&hellip;I looked big, the evidence was right there. After that, I started to lose weight. I went from eating baked goods to fruits now. Some shirts I can&rsquo;t even fit, sometimes I&rsquo;ll exercise. I plan to lose 3 more kilos. I think weighing at 45 kilos is good for me.&rdquo;

We heard that there&rsquo;s something going on off set with Son

&ldquo;No, it&rsquo;s probably because we&rsquo;re close and we know each other for 5 years now. When we work together, we talk the same page, easy to understand one another. I&rsquo;m close with Son&rsquo;s little sister because we went to the same school together. Son went to go pick her up and that&rsquo;s how we met. I don&rsquo;t usually talk to her now since she went to study abroad, but we talk on aim sometimes.&rdquo;

Is he hitting on you?

&ldquo;Maybe when we were younger, it&rsquo;s like the first time I saw him, I thought he was cute. But as we get older, we said that we&rsquo;re both working now, let&rsquo;s just be friends. Especially when you&rsquo;re in this industry, you get to see a lot of people. In the future, when we&rsquo;re more mature than this, then we&rsquo;ll come back and talk about this again. We&lsquo;re not seeing each other in that special way, we don&lsquo;t go out. When we talk on the phone, it&lsquo;s mainly about work. He takes really good care of his girl friends, with me and Aerin&rdquo;

Is it because you have someone special already, someone named Thee?

&ldquo;I don&rsquo;t have anyone. With Thee, he&rsquo;s like a close brother to me, our family know each other. He&rsquo;s like the oldest son in the family. Before this, we used to do photo shoots together in magazines, all three of us, Son knows him too. We have the same manager so we&rsquo;re all very close. We go out sometimes but my mom comes with us. But if people want to think the other way, then it&rsquo;s okay.&rdquo;

Is there a chance where you two will progress?

&ldquo;I haven&rsquo;t thought about it yet. I just want to focus on school and work right now. With Son, we&rsquo;re just friends. I don&rsquo;t want to interfere in his place. In this industry, he have a lot of girl friends, it&rsquo;s the future, I&rsquo;ll let him say it first.&rdquo;

With Son, do you have to adjust with him?

{I} &ldquo;I tell him when there&rsquo;s gossips on us. Even though we&rsquo;re close, when we hang out and stuff, we need to be aware of our behavior or else it&rsquo;ll look inappropriate.&rdquo;

Source: Teenee
Credit to Thip @ Son&Vill's club

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I watched their first lakorn KLP and thought that they made a good looking couple.

Thank you na Sarna3 for posting the translated article.