Somethings I missed about sarNworld

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I never got into that whole atk shop thing because i came on a few days after it started and didn't know how to play the game. :(

One thing I miss forsure.....CHAT!

Crazy zombies.

XCappy

Mr. Char
I never got into that whole atk shop thing because i came on a few days after it started and didn't know how to play the game. :(

One thing I miss forsure.....CHAT!

Crazy zombies.
Zombie, zombie, that's a status I can't be right now. I'm so busy with school that I often get into SW from the school pc. Of course, I have to sleep early too.

Chat was a good period by the way ;) Chat is better with a radio on. Like Natty said, I do remember Thookie's session ! Well I didn't hear the beginning, but at noon (my time), she was on ! Of course, I miss other DJs, but now, can I ever turn on to one session this month ? I still have many projects to finish :/

I haven't tested the ATK, and probably won't test it. I'm in another forum, it has the ATK game and here are my stats :

KILL : 1 (someone attacked me and he got killed by my poor level 1 o_o)
DEATHS : 12

:D

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG GUYS!

YOU GUYS HAVE TO DJ AGAIN! My new phone can connect to sw radio so I can listen to you guys ALL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AT WORK! =D We're allowed to listen to mp3 or whatever at work. AND I CAN LISTEN IN MY CAR AND AND OMO OMO ....

Pee

sarNie Elites
um what plans? i don't recall this :p :rolleyes:
yeah according to darvil, we are active... because he's a lame old blind guy. <_<

i miss noodles and pee :wub:
Awww you really miss me! :lol: I miss those days too .___.
I felt that I really came close to certain ppl, and ppl who really touched me.
I miss those old faces..now there are so many names to remember xD harhar!

I miss chatting with 20 ppl in the chat room and not catching up anything at all. B)

peace out!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMG GUYS!

YOU GUYS HAVE TO DJ AGAIN! My new phone can connect to sw radio so I can listen to you guys ALL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AT WORK! =D We're allowed to listen to mp3 or whatever at work. AND I CAN LISTEN IN MY CAR AND AND OMO OMO ....

lols muddie i knows! but the radio isn't even up there anymore muahahaha;

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
^Me too!
Hey Sam!

Didn't realize I listened to the radio as much as I did until now that its gone. lol Gave me something to listen to when I didn't feel like picking my own music.