Something Corny.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok, so we were laying in bed talking right.. and all of the sudden I hear, "Hello," I was like what and I looked over to him and he had his hands in the shape of a phone placed to his face and I giggled a bit because I knew what he was doing.. he does this often pretend that he's calling and we would sit there having a conversation and pretend that we were on the phone with each other until sunrise like how we were before we got married lol. It's so cute and corny. I just realized how sensitive he is underneath his rough exterior and violent nature... Deep down inside is someone who loves me dearly. :wub: Lol I don't know why I just felt like sharing that :lol:

aznteadybear

sarNie Egg
Haha fat girl someone has to be the affectionate one in our marriage. You sure as hell don't give me affection. You girl your girl friends more affection than you give me you damn lesbian. But you know I love those moments with us. It's something I treasure the most in life. Then now that I sleep next to you and wake up to your snoring it ruins it haha j.k I love you baby. Even though your drooling over that guy in the movie right now.

why y'all gotta be so public. think of the single haters like me! :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha fat girl someone has to be the affectionate one in our marriage. You sure as hell don't give me affection. You girl your girl friends more affection than you give me you damn lesbian. But you know I love those moments with us. It's something I treasure the most in life. Then now that I sleep next to you and wake up to your snoring it ruins it haha j.k I love you baby. Even though your drooling over that guy in the movie right now.
Hahah you so gay fatso; -.-" no wonder you were sitting there giggling like a dumbass while I was watching the movie lol; I do too give you affection I do tell people you my husband don't I?

why y'all gotta be so public. think of the single haters like me! :lol:
Lol na urh! he was first lol and it's only fair I come and defend myself.

PUAHAHAHAHA. 7270!

You two are so cute. Ha, ha. So brutal but so darn adorable!

Lol N'Joey this is how we are with one another lmao; brutally mean.

y'all are an interesting weird couple, but i hope i can also find a girl who can lay the smackdown on me verbally. :lol:

Saifah

bite me x___
AWW P"TiNA THATS SOO CUTE!!
WHEN iM WiTH MY BF, HE DOESNT THAT TOO.
HE BE LiKE HELLO AND iM LiKE WHAT.
HE WOULD START TO LAUGH BECAUSE WE'RE LONG DiSTANCE
AND WE HARDLY GET TO SEE EACH OTHER.
BUT i DONT THiNK iTS CORNY AT ALL!!!! i THiNK iTS SOOO CUTE!!!!!