Some of mine artwork....

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Nena, i really like ur artworks of note and araya. they look superb and that's all becuz of you. I can see you really like puen ruk puen rai. All of ur works are very well done. keep it up and i hope to see more! Keep us in tuned! :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awww Nena they r so cute!!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!! Keep making more and more and more because u rock all the way!!!!!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
well done, NENA! your posters are awesome.. the blending is incredible.. i love your artwork.. its so unique!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Very very pretty, I love all of them. The puean ruk puean rai ones are so pretty. Keep up the good work and keep posting more na i want to see them mak luree.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Your artworks are really nice. The colors are pretty. And ur artwork with Bon and Poo is really cute. Hope to see more.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW!! Those are awesome!!! :D I LOVE it!!! The one with P Cheer and P' Veir is so pretty!! It's so amazing!!! YAY!! P' Nena used the pics I gave u. hehe!! :D OMG!! The one with P" Fon and P Mann is so cuuuuuuuuute!! :wub: THe ones with Peaun Ruk Peaun Rai are so pretty!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
NENA THAT IS SO CUTE. i LOVE IT. U R VERY, VERY, VERY GOOD AT THIS. I LIKE IT, LOVE IT AND ADORE IT. GOOD JOB!