Snow ***

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Lately it's been snowing like crazy...today has been the worst of all...the snow level here is almost above my knee. Any of you guys get snow? Snows nice, but too much snow sucks.

Here are some photos that we took

This photo was taken a couple days back.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yes, this winter is way colder than last winter! In my area(chicago, IL suburbs) has been snowing like crazy for the past 2-3weeks! It was just crazy. So hard to drive in the snow! Hate to drive in the snow!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Hate the snow cuz I have to shovel/use the stupid snowblower lol. We've had a few inches of snow...and it's so freaking cold!! -11 right now! >_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
It barely snows here :rolleyes:
and when it does, it's usually ice or not even like 2 inches deep. LOL.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The last time it really snowed here enough to cover all the grounds, stop all cars, and build a snowman was back in second grade. Other than that, we had snow a couple of times where it was deep enough to cover all the grounds but that's pretty much it. As for now, last week on Monday it snowed a bit but didn't last, the rain washed it all away.

darvil

sarNie Adult
our town here is pretty much on a standstill for the past few days.

As a matter of fact, my car is pretty much dead. I am getting people to drive me around..

Going to have to wait this out. Good thing this happened on a break.

little

sarNie Adult
I live in california and we do not/rarely get snow here. It's nice to see and play snow but I don't like to have the wintery weather cuz i cant enjoy being outside. I like warm season get to be outside and don't have to wear jackets. Plus driving isn't bad in the warm season

ChenrukNote

Goddess
There's snow in California, you just have to go more up North. Especially all those little cities and towns near the Oregon border. It's actually nice, it makes for a very pretty sight, but the coldness of it is a bitch lol.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg, you gals actually want snow? You can have some of our snow if not all. ^_^ It's snowing right now and we are getting more 5-7 inches tomorrow!!! Way too much and before work this morning I went in the ditch! :angry: I think we got enough to last us the whole 2009.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
It's snowing like crazy! Since last night! I left for work this morning at 530am and it was snowing. Got out of work at 230pm and it was still snowing! And right now, it's snowing like crazy! More and more of it! It just won't stop and it needs to stop!

solin

sarNie Adult
I want snow so much !
But it is only very cold : it was snowing few weeks ago but not enough to cover the ground.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
our town here is pretty much on a standstill for the past few days.

As a matter of fact, my car is pretty much dead. I am getting people to drive me around..

Going to have to wait this out. Good thing this happened on a break.
hahaha...my boyfriends car died too...i guess it's too cold out so his car won't turn over or something...so his bestfriend spent the night over at my house last night and they car pooled to work today lolz...well they just called and it looks like they got sent home an hour after working...after wakin up at 5 30 in the morning...poor boys...lolz...

I've never seen snow before.
awwww...thats too bad...snow can be fun...but like i siad when it snows for too long and too much...it's a pain.
Ill send you some..in this weather i bet ill stay lolz...jk

[It's snowing like crazy! Since last night! I left for work this morning at 530am and it was snowing. Got out of work at 230pm and it was still snowing! And right now, it's snowing like crazy! More and more of it! It just won't stop and it needs to stop!
Seriously I know what you mean....i had two cancelations to go meet with my externship site before winter break ends...but it's been snowing so much the place has been closing down and I can't get there either...man...I'm soo out of luck.

We have more then a foot high of snow...Two cities over here DECLARED CITY OF EMERGENCY...!