Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
here it is!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHRcFAoBE4&list=FL1cs3NTw09QlFJP3cX1x9Kw&index=8&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Credits to ilnyyn
Thank you so much for this clip CC! GREEEEEET!! I'm so excited to see this after hearing about it from you and Dal! OMG Nadech is so sexy when he's flirting!

Night night all! I'll be dreaming of Yadech! See you soon Noy!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
^^ at 3:07 in the video nadech goes 'WOW' at her booty or moves... greeeeeeeeeeeet
the talk at the end of the performance for both rounds was so cute

sorry na ja Noy.... you tried to get a little weekend away and your gals are spamming your FF thread. Couldn't help na.... they were so hot and your FF is HOT! hehe

Here is more for your motivation. If she sticks it out, it's only fair that he looked, right?? LMAO!!!

cr: as tagged

I saw that "WOW" clip earlier today too and was totally spazzing some more after that.... What a weekend na.

Good nite ka. Drive back safe......... See you back soon na ka.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
:lol2: LMFAO! I knew it! I knew Kiki was going to post that picture the minute I saw it on fb.

Your welcome na Katelyn. Indeed, Nadech is hot and that was soo called flirting.

*sighs* I'm so pathetic! I didn't do a damn thing over the weekend but re-watch all the videos 20 times :nono1: Please tell me it's just me.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
:lol2: LMFAO! I knew it! I knew Kiki was going to post that picture the minute I saw it on fb.

Your welcome na Katelyn. Indeed, Nadech is hot and that was soo called flirting.

*sighs* I'm so pathetic! I didn't do a damn thing over the weekend but re-watch all the videos 20 times :nono1: Please tell me it's just me.

U're not alone, i've been watching nadech-yaya clips from the concert over and over again too. I've been looking around for other parts of the concert too. Did anyone see the mark-ann kiss... if only yadech were able to give us something like that...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks so much, owny. My mind is gone. Can't post-nothing. Between this FF, the concert, & TNNKK trailer being released, I can not concentrate.

Credit Xiaoying YouTube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQIIdMzR35o&feature

Wish this clip was longer cause it shows full body, not just the big screen. I can honestly say YADECH are smokin hot & sexy. Yaya has done sexy in a classy way here. WOW! To them both.

@Kiki, when I saw that=speechless. Thank you for sharing that here. Good visual for all of us. (;

@Katelyn, they were BOTH flirting with eachother. This clip shows it well.

This is seriously what I have been imagining all this time for SO. Thank you, Noy! I'm forever corrupted. LOL.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thank goodness, I'm not alone ^_^ I've watched so many clips and I must say, as an overall the concert was very impressive. I especially enjoyed Nadech's part most because not only was it entertaining but he his vocals were amazing and the song selections, ahh my favs!

Yes, I saw the Mark & Anne segment. What can I say? It was very unexpected. I was told there was a "joob" but when I heard that, I thought it was a peck on the lips or a kiss on the cheek. Boy was I wrong! It made me speechless. :shock2:

You know, I figured that I much prefer Yadech's HOT enactment over real lip action on stage. Yadech don't need to take it to that extent in order to attract people's attention. Just their eye contact is enough to make us go crazy, never mind everything else.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
YADECH performance leave much to my imagination. Too much. LOL ...Imagination is good for the heart & mind. I love my imagination.

Whew....YADECH are...I'm speechless. JOPE! THE END! I'M DEAD! GREED! Too bad Ceci's trip got delayed. She would have fainted there.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh man, you can tell there's some sexual tension between Yadech :lol2: they so want each other! Muahahaha!

Like i said, "The body language don't lie!" :D

oh man, my reputation is in the gutter because of Yadech.... BUT I can't fail you now.
Here is Nadech.... and I was screaming inside the entire time I watched this and my stomach is in knots....and of course, it has been on replay many xx . hahaha. He sure can sing and move! *wink!* :yummy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXVK8pYcO_A&feature=youtu.be

I think most of the Yadechers were un-productive this weekend. Too much Yadech goodies. : )

OMG. Just saw this clip..... ROFL. :rofl: :rofl:
It's is too funny (the host said she lost alot of water... not tears but saliva for Nadech. LMAO!) and it's not RATED PG na... I am warning you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_yYCH56zo&feature=youtu.be

Nadech and his dance, Yaya and her hump... and the way they were together on stage...... They sure know how to drive fans crazy na.

Actually, Nadech has an event today with Seventeen and he looks so handsome and "pure" in Navy suit and dark shirt. I am not going to post that pic here yet because I want to leave Noy's mind in the gutter. hehehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much, owny. My mind is gone. Can't post-nothing. Between this FF, the concert, & TNNKK trailer being released, I can not concentrate.

Credit Xiaoying YouTube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQIIdMzR35o&feature

Wish this clip was longer cause it shows full body, not just the big screen. I can honestly say YADECH are smokin hot & sexy. Yaya has done sexy in a classy way here. WOW! To them both.

@Kiki, when I saw that=speechless. Thank you for sharing that here. Good visual for all of us. (;

@Katelyn, they were BOTH flirting with eachother. This clip shows it well.

This is seriously what I have been imagining all this time for SO. Thank you, Noy! I'm forever corrupted. LOL.
Kob jai mak mak na ja Dal! This is one of the best quality clip out there!! It was waaaay too short! I feel like pulling out my hair because I wanted to see more! Both are smokin HOT together! They exudes such amazing sex appeal! I agree with Noy that body language reveals a lot!! I wonder what they say to each other behind closed doors!! My mind is wandering too....

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. Just saw this clip..... ROFL. :rofl: :rofl:
It's is too funny (the host said she lost alot of water... not tears but saliva for Nadech. LMAO!) and it's not RATED PG na... I am warning you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_yYCH56zo&feature=youtu.be

Nadech and his dance, Yaya and her hump... and the way they were together on stage...... They sure know how to drive fans crazy na.

Actually, Nadech has an event today with Seventeen and he looks so handsome and "pure" in Navy suit and dark shirt. I am not going to post that pic here yet because I want to leave Noy's mind in the gutter. hehehe
WOW, this is sooo hilarious!! :lmao2: :lmao2: The host is so darn funny! Thank you Kiki for the clips and pictures! Ladies, drink a lot of water na because we lost a lot of fluid over the weekend from salivating so much!! We have to be prepare for the next drooling session once Noy come back and gives us an update! Kiki, I can't look at Nadech and think "PURE" anymore! :coverlaf: My mind is in the gutter too!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I was jogging this morning & a thought came into my mind. My mind is in the effing gutter about these two. Noy jaaa, you can right a part where Yaya does a lap dance for Nadech. Weather it be intentional, practice for him to see her moves for Chin, she is drunk, or karaoke to him with a serenade, it doesn't matter-I'm sure you would make it count. I/We are so detracting you from your story. 5555555....LOL. I can't believe I am thinking such things. They're still so cute & adorable from seeing them this sexy though. They both blow me away. Yaya especially. Who would have thought? Not me. She has given sexy another meaning. After their dance, you can tell Yaya is a bit shy (oh so CUTE) & Nadech wants to jump her. (; Just watching how freakin adorable they are together. Oh geez.

Okay off to do laundry & clean my house. Motivation is in me today. Have a safe ride home, babe. XOXO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hahaha I love the fact that you gals spam here while I was away! :wub: I had to check in once in a while to see what you gals were up too. Naughty thoughts as always! I guess I went to Mammoth on the wrong weekend with the concert and all -_-'

Anyways, I'm almost home. Yay! Buttt I probably won't be able to update til the Thursday or so... Boo... I'm sooo behind in my classes! Specially since I missed friday & Monday's class >.< *tears* so I gotta catch up with school work then I'll write the next chapter.

By the way, Thanks for being patient with the FF gals! :kiss:

Welcome back Noy. Hope school is going well for you today. Take your time on updates na ...even though I am dying for you to update, I want you to do well in school so you can relax and have more naughty thoughts for us. hehe

Glad you didn't mind the spamming. You know we missed ya~

I just finished a MV for Yadech and have a very HOT scene that I screen cap it for you all.... check it out na.
(and this is just a little study interuption for our NOY, hehe. I am so mean.)

Doesn't that make you wonder what he said to her that make her smile like that???? hehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished a MV for Yadech and have a very HOT scene that I screen cap it for you all.... check it out na.
(and this is just a little study interuption for our NOY, hehe. I am so mean.)

Doesn't that make you wonder what he said to her that make her smile like that???? hehe
They look mighty cozy there! :spicy: Muen pen koo ruk!! Naruk mak mak!