Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
THANK YOU, NOY NA JA. my mind is gone...I keep thinking that Yaya is not telling the truth about her innocence. To me, I want to keep in my mind that she is still pure. She is a romantic. She will save herself for the one she loves with all her heart. Noah is a d-bag & wanted some but Yaya wasn't ready. I can imagine, right?. LOL. Don't mind me, Noy ja. This is like a lakorn we wait to watch/read everyday.

Don't let this leave this thread. I went to a shop like this ONE time. We were married for probably 8 years or so & decided to go check it out. I am pretty naive but not too dumb, but I was surprised by what they had there. My stomach & eyes couldn't take it. We soon realized that we better get out of there. I'm sure there are plenty of things in this kind of store to help spice up love life, but IDK how to explain it. 5555555 We left...LOL

Motivation for our Noy. Yaya sang "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas. Yaya & Nadech sang Katreeya English's, "Okay Na Ka." This is effing sizzling. They both sound good. What two talented people these two are. Yaya has a great voice. The pictures are pretty wonderful too. These two just became sexy together. They've taken their chemistry individually & together to another whole level.

Gubgib posted in her IG a capture with Nadech as he had his hand on Yaya's waist, saying, "They're perfect." I can't upload the picture atm cause I'm on my phone.

She sticks her bottom at him (I'm sure he wanted to spank it again), they dance-off, he holds her waist, they're nose to nose, he grabs her arm & pulls her toward him as she was about to walk off. This is HOT. This is Mr. Smooth Operator.

From YADECH.COM, N'Rasa translated some fan accounts. Yaya wipped some sweat of Nadech or off Nadech & then he asked her if she wanted to taste it. OMG, Nadech! A little kinky are we. Gross. LOL. He flirted with the crowd so much. He also asked the audience if they came to see him & Yaya. He said he came to see Yaya, then he said he came to have fun with the audience & see them. I can't remember if that is all correct. I'll have to go read what Rasa said again. Thank you, Rasa!!! Ceci posted the HOTNESS of pics over at YADECH FORUM or you guys may have seen on IG & Facebook already.

Thank you to my lovely N'Gi, for sharing the link, na ka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOHEVfA-NR8
Credit Meenznj YouTube | N'Gi

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG Dal! Yaya sang my humps?! No wayy! Wow. Lol i wanna see that! That's the only reason why I wanna watch the concert to for Nadech & Yaya hehe. I seen some pics of Nadech & Yaya on IG! They look soooo cute together! Makes me all giddy inside hehe.

Lol I've been to an adult store a few times. Surprisingly It doesn't bother me to be inside hahaha. If anything it'a when the workers start telling me how great so and so product are :eek: too much info. Some stuff inside are a bit extreme but I just laugh at it :lol2:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci shared a clearer version. This is the dance that Yaya should do for Mr. Smooth Operator, Nadech. Yaya is so cute & sexy here. They both are explosive. I can picture them in this fan fiction more fully because of these performances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDviwjGenJc&feature
Credit Deesajin YouTube

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I can see Yaya doing that dance for Nadech too :) Cute.

OMG visiting a sex shop :eyetwitch: Love Yaya's reaction. And Mr. Smooth Operator is great at hiding his feelings for her in front of her. The things that must be running through his head :faint:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^lol...I agree with you girls!

I think channel three or nadech must be reading this FF to cause it seems like everything that noy wrote is happening on real life! Yadech is so sexy on stage. What else can they not do?

Thanks Dal, for the clearer version.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci shared a clearer version. This is the dance that Yaya should do for Mr. Smooth Operator, Nadech. Yaya is so cute & sexy here. They both are explosive. I can picture them in this fan fiction more fully because of these performances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDviwjGenJc&feature
Credit Deesajin YouTube
Thanks Dal for the clips. They are super sexy dancing together!! Wow, this is such a fun concert to see!! OMG if Yaya did a dance like this for Mr. Smooth Operator, I don't think he's gonna be able to control myself! :pervie: Remember he already had 3 sexy dreams of them and she was just being her normal self! If Yaya pull a sexy dance like this, she better be prepared for the consequences! :coverlaf:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You're welcome. It is sooo my pleasure.

Oh my...the pics of them are...oh my...the way he looks at her like, "Right here, right now." Or "Let's go back stage." My mind has been wandering endlessly with all the photos. I'm sorry I can't share cause I'm on my phone. ):

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with everything Dal just said and to help a bit i am going to put the pictures Dal is talking about and believe me Nadech looks really ready for some action LOL !!!!!

IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s0RS9.jpg[/IMG]

OMG. Bye Bye Yaya's innocent image. Here comes one sexy girl..... and oh, man ---- I am glad she is shedding her innocent image with her Nadech.

My mind is spinning..... so giddy right now.....

BTW, Dal - if Nadech really said that "wanna taste my sweat?" that is one big tease....so kinky! (I Love! haha.)
He is such a proper guy that I think that was a slip of the tongue in the heat of the moment....... It really showed that they are much more then innocent "bro & sis" friendship na....

I also don't think Yaya is a kind of girl that would just wipe sweat off her co-star/kookwan.... I think she was taking care of her man.

Both looked so HOT and so turned-on! -- and I can't stop smiling like a fool today! LMAO.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Awww...thank you very much, Zazoured. Yes, those are the photos. Amazingly explosive. They both look different here. More grown up. Their dancing is more mature than in DJA. This image fits "Smooth Operator" for sure.

@Kiki, Nadech is kinky. His adrenaline may have been pumping. Geez, now I wonder what he says to her behind closed doors. I'm so nosy. It's none of my business. 555. What did Noy say about Nadech once? Let me recall...Nadech may be a freak in the sheets or something? OMG...I can't believe I said that out loud. Nevermind me. You girls have so corrupted my innocent mind. *goes off & hides*

He was so flirting with Yaya. She was just taking care of him. Rasa at YADECH translated a buch of things. Apprently, in the first concert (not the one for the media) Yaya starts to walk off after "Okay, Na Ka" but Nadech tells her to come back. LOL. He asked Yaya if she came for him, there is a long pause & she shyly says "YES." This caught Nadech off-guard as well. Then he finally replied, "You came to see me & all of the fans?" He is the king of unscripted. These two are no longer innocent in my eyes. They have explosive chemistry. I am forever changed in the way I see them. 555

He also told her, for once, how beautiful she looked, at the concert. He showed his appreciation to Yaya. Boy teased Nadech as well because all of them sang a song except Nadech, who was backstage. Boy is relentless.

They are taking it to another level. Did I already say that? I'm sorry, I completely spammed Noy's thread! So sorry!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha they are explosive together but I'm not feeling the outfit.. >.<' but it's so obvious that they have a thing for each other! Just look at the boy language. You know what they say body language... Body language don't lie :D

I bet you that behind closed doors they are kinky but because of their age, they gotta keep it innocent har har har :lol2:

@Dal - I am dying here. Really have to get that 50 posts na so I can read there (I am at 26 posts... Might have to spam there today. sorry na but desperation calls today. I'll try not to spam but comment wisely na.)

For Noy who is chilling at Marmoth, here is what Dal is talking in her comments naka. It's on FB now and don't know if you can see them so I'll post for you here.

Not feeling the outfits either but I just look at their faces and body language anyway... hehe

cr: as tagged

and these are on NadechYaya.com FB. They are not clear but oh man ---- sooooo darn sexy!!!

This pic is such a turn on.... Look at Nadech's arms..... so manly next to Yaya's

ok na ka (hehe). Happy Sunday!
Noy - have fun in the snow. Come back safely. We miss you na.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
:rofl: I have to agree, not feeling the outfits at all but that's not really a bother. Yadech's performance was so freakin HOT and sizzling! Gosh they have so much chemistry with just their eye contact and body movements. I'm really proud of them! I can hear screams from a mile saying Yaya is no longer innocent, why would she sing that song etc etc. I could careless. This is called professionalism. Despite not being a singer or dancer, she did extremely well. She was sexy yet classy. Also, I'm pretty sure they didn't choose their own song selections, I mean you really think both Yadech would choose songs that are so suggestive? lol. They definitely stole the spotlight for me. < 3 Now I'm looking at them at a whole new level.

Nadech said that "you can taste it" comment at both concerts lol. He's so kinky. :lol: Oh and I love how when P'Por was performing with Nadech, at the end he's like I have to tell you that I'm not the most important person. Nadech says, what? you're my important guest. Por goes, well when we were dancing I heard your heart say YAYA! YAYA! GREEEED! He's sucha tease! I'm so thankful that Por is also a Yadech fan.

Noy ja, I hope this concert can inspire you to write some Yadech scenes for us. :blush:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The whole reason I even spammed this thread is to inspire N'Noy jaaa.There is a clip from their second performance of this & it is just as explosive. Nadech says, "WOW" to Yaya. Thanks to Zazoured for sharing na.

Noy ja, be safe & have a ton of fun playing in the snow. Get home safely. We will be here welcoming you. (; <3

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm spamming here because well, I only share my thoughts with those who appreciate Yadech ^_^

I'll try finding that second video performance. Heck, I have like 20 videos saved from the concert that I dont even know which one is which anymore. Call me a perv but in the first one, when she was showing him her moves and stuck her butt at him, he actually looked. In this second one, he looks the other way but says WOW. :lol: He doesn't look but compliments instead HAA!

I swear, these two are slowly taking my innocence away :whistle:

Have a safe trip back tomorrow night na Noy! : )

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
here it is!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHRcFAoBE4&list=FL1cs3NTw09QlFJP3cX1x9Kw&index=8&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Credits to ilnyyn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Dal
Thank you so much for sharing Rasa's translation! That is so awesome to know! It just confirm our suspicion that they have a thing for each other!! LOL Yeah, I remember our discussion about whether Nadech is a freak in the sheets and we all concluded that he is!

Yaya was amazing with the singing and dancing! Not only that, she pulled off being sexy too which was really unexpected! She showed some cleavage as well as her bootylicious body! Poor Nadech with his adrenalin going can't help but be firty! How can he just see her as his "nong sow" after this?! Nadech was smokin with his performance of Chin's song! :spicy: He is born to be an entertainer!!! What can he not do? Like many of you, I see them in a different light now.

Thanks to Kiki and Zazoured for all the sexy Yadech pictures! I love spazzing with all of you. :grouphug: I'm definitely on a Yadech high this weekend! I just can't get enough of them.