Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

@CC - thank you. I'll try that ka.

Noy, you still up? Are you staying up til you leave at 2AM? When do you get back from your trip?

Please let them get together soon! I am going crazy thinking about the "weekend get-away with Chin". Get rid of him soon too please but I guess you need to torture Nadech a little more BUT I want Chin's hands OFF yaya na.

The stuff that they got from the shop should only be put to use with the person who she bought it with. hehe

oh, man - my mind is going crazy now. You are not just a tease but a torturer too Noy!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
@CC - thank you. I'll try that ka.

Noy, you still up? Are you staying up til you leave at 2AM? When do you get back from your trip?

Please let them get together soon! I am going crazy thinking about the "weekend get-away with Chin". Get rid of him soon too please but I guess you need to torture Nadech a little more BUT I want Chin's hands OFF yaya na.

The stuff that they got from the shop should only be put to use with the person who she bought it with. hehe

oh, man - my mind is going crazy now. You are not just a tease but a torturer too Noy!!!
:kiss: you know I :wub: you! Actually I'm leaving at 5 on the morning -____-' boyfriend decide to change the time. I'll be back Monday night! Can't wait! I'm excited :D

Don't worry Kiki, I got some stuff up my sleeves! Chin will be gone soon :D

Have a fun time na ka....... Glad you get to get some time away from school na...BUT wait, school just re-started. Ok, you are spoiled! LOL.

Get some zzzzz so you'll be fresh and "cheeky" for BF tomorrow morning. Have some tricks up your sleeve for him!!!

Oh, you know that Nadech is singing this Chin song at the concert this weekend?
I am dying to see Nadech's moves and his voice on this song na. He'll be so HOT doing these moves and I love his voice..... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-yluA_SMVI

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy, thank you for the surprise update! :kiss:

My mind is completely corrupted!! I'd be as embarassed as Yaya too since I've never been to a sex shop before either. :blush: :blush:

I agree with CC that Chin's and Yaya's romantic getaway should be interrupted somehow. Maybe Nadech will find a way or Yaya will back out because she can't stop thinking of Nadech!

Good night everyone! Noy, I hope you have a safe and fun vacation!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh, you know that Nadech is singing this Chin song at the concert this weekend?
I am dying to see Nadech's moves and his voice on this song na. He'll be so HOT doing these moves and I love his voice..... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-yluA_SMVI
OMG KIKI! I don't like the song but I like that dance! :lol2: when I saw that MV for the first time & was like "Deng, he got moves!" hahahahahahha that was hot... *drools* I can totally see Nadech doing that! Hehe

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the dose to cure my new addiction....FF! I wanted to continue and read so bad that I ended up late for work because I couldn't wait to read it later! And again whoa I was blown away! The adult store was funny it actually reminded me back in my days when I first stepped foot in one....but poor Yaya and I agree with some of the others get rid of Chin! And NO, he shouldn't get a piece of Yaya and definitely should have Yaya try and seduce Mr. Smooth Operator and have her feel humiliated by him.....I'm sure you'll write better than what I can imagine! Have a wonderful trip! *Cyber hug can't wait for more when you get back

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
Ooooohhhh....I wish I can watch the concert I want to see Nadech's dance moves to that song by Chin! And I really wonder what Yaya will sing with him.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm disappointed that Yaya already slept with Noah. Well, I think I'm still too old fashion. Anyways, life moves on, lol.

Thanks, Noy for the surprised update. The sex shop scene was so descriptive that I can imagine Yaya's reaction vividly.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Maybe she's just lying lol. I'd like to be delusional and think she only lied so that Nadech wouldn't think she's so inexperienced and the reason why Noah broke up with her is because she wouldn't sleep with him. LOL. Noy ja, can you make my dream come true please? ;)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Maybe she's just lying lol. I'd like to be delusional and think she only lied so that Nadech wouldn't think she's so inexperienced and the reason why Noah broke up with her is because she wouldn't sleep with him. LOL. Noy ja, can you make my dream come true please? ;)
CC, I'm with you on this!! I think Yaya is too embarrassed to tell Nadech the truth. Plus, she was so embarrassed and surprised with the items in the sex shop. She didn't know what to do with them. Noy, please make this (CC's) scenario come true!! I'm old fashion too, Vimalee. I want Nadech to be her first and only one!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ YES! I want Nadech to be her first, last and only ^_^ Haha, watch Yaya waste that $425. She doesn't need to use any of that when the experienced one is with her :lol: Okay I will stop there before my mind becomes more corrupted.

A little OT, I heard Yaya is singing Ok Na Ka by Katreeya English at the concert and Nadech is on stage with her too.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh CC, I like the way you think. I hope Noy can make our dream come true or else we can send Dal to have a talk with her. I think it was Dal who brought up the idea that Yaya is still Miss. innocent.

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
I remember in the past chapters Noy made it seem like Yaya was a virgin so I'm guessing she was just lying to Nadech.......but now I'm second guessing myself! Oh I hope Nadech will be her first!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL! If I remember correctly, Dal agreed with me that Yaya was just lying the whole time but Noy never clarified that :coverlaf: Maybe Noy will surprise us.

As much as I have naughty thoughts of Nadech and what he'll do to Yaya.... I am still a sweet gal na. I am a hopeless romantic and love the idea of Yaya being innocent.

I think and hope that Noy is teasing us as usual. That Yaya is too embarrassed to tell the experienced one that she hasn't done the deed. She is just looking for sex tips.... she may not realize that he might want to give her more then sex tips. He is going to give her a REAL LESSON in passionate love making. hehehe

ok.... since Noy is on mini-vaca.... we can just keep each other company and drive each other (and Noy) crazy here na.

I am also too excited for the concert. Can't do anything but looking for fan updates. I want to see Nadech singing Chin's song. It's so suggestive (as many times as you want??? ok!) ... it makes my mind goes wild! haha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as I have naughty thoughts of Nadech and what he'll do to Yaya.... I am still a sweet gal na. I am a hopeless romantic and love the idea of Yaya being innocent.

I think and hope that Noy is teasing us as usual. That Yaya is too embarrassed to tell the experienced one that she hasn't done the deed. She is just looking for sex tips.... she may not realize that he might want to give her more then sex tips. He is going to give her a REAL LESSON in passionate love making. hehehe

ok.... since Noy is on mini-vaca.... we can just keep each other company and drive each other (and Noy) crazy here na.

I am also too excited for the concert. Can't do anything but looking for fan updates. I want to see Nadech singing Chin's song. It's so suggestive (as many times as you want??? ok!) ... it makes my mind goes wild! haha
Also, I think once they have each other (do the deed), they won't want anyone else! :bhehe: They are going to realize that they are destined for each other.

Kiki, I'm excited for the concert too. I can't wait to see Nadech and Yaya perform. Yeah, the song sounds very naughty...maybe Mr. Smooth Operator will say that to Yaya later on. :spicy:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ok you gals crack me up! :lol: I really like the whole of Yaya being innocent & waiting for the right guy, but then again I don't want her to be that sweet and innocent girl. I want her to be kind of like an under cover freak :lol2: but I know you gals don't want her sleeping with anyone else :lol: who knows what I will do :D maybe Nadech will be her first, maybe not. She might or might not sleep with Chin. Noah may or may not have slept with Yaya.. So manny maybes! Hehe. I can't make this FF predictable! :D I always have some up my sleeves.

OMG, Chin's song is just raunchy... my jaws drop when I hear it. What makes it hard to believe is he's only 22!! :eek: Gosh it makes me wonder how he is in bed *thinking* he's probably a freak!! Hahahaha &&& I wish they didn't have kids in the video thrusting their pelvis like Chin. Not appropriate for little kids... -____-'

Anywhos, I'm chilling right now in Mammoth! :D gonna get ready to sleep soon. Beyond exhausted! So night ladies :kiss:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAO Noy, you totally crack me up with your comments about the MV :lol2: But I agree, I wish they didn't include little kids to be the back up dancers. The song is catchy but meaning wise, ehh.

You and your maybes Noy! :lol: Yaya can be sweet and innocent up until she sleeps with Nadech. LOL. It's okay, I like the unexpected but just please, have mercy on my heart na.

Alright, goodnight Noy! :heart: Thanks for dropping by! You still think of us while on vacation! How sweet :wub:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I agree with you to CC. She can be innocent up until she sleep with nadech! Lol...love that line!

You girl are to funny! I guess will just have to put our hopes to NOY! please surprise us ja noy.

G night girls!