Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You're such a great writer thanks for a great FF I was so addicted and have been a silent reader for awhile! Look forward to more and really excited that Mr. Smooth Operator isn't so smooth after all. The morning after scene had me feeling bubbly inside....thanks again for taking your personal time to write this FF and best wishes in everything that you do!
Aww thanks for reading! Welcome to AF! I'm glad you're enjoying it! AND Don't be shy to spam with the other ladies in here. They're the ones giving me all these crazy ideas :lol:

I love you gals :kiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkD6mJN4edI

Just felt like sharing this song: Jesse McCartney - Leavin' :D

The body language between the two reminds in the video is what I'm trying to portray. I love Jesse's body language in here... So sexxyyyy... *drools* LOL. Now that's how I'm picturing Nadech in my mind whenever I write this FF :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
lol love it... i will wait patiently for the next update...the videos was hot ... i can also picturing nadech also...lol :coverlaf:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@noy. Oooooo sexy sexy sexy mv! Lol...where have our innocent mind for nadech gone too, now its nothing bet the sexy and naughty nadech! Hahaha, seems to me like we all are on that same stage of thinking the other way around for nadech. We are such bad girls! Lol...jk jk...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh my! Speechless moment lol! You're indeed a teaser Noy.

I hope you have a successful spring semester na! You've been so good to us with the daily updates. I really appreciate it! :D

Arrrrrggghhhh Noy. I am all frustrated because they had such a sweet morning..... Nadech stole a quick kiss but NOT ENOUGH na ja...... I need more and there are so many obstacles in the way.

Can you please get rid of them QUICK???? Chin and Mai Davika..... please get rid of them so we can get Yadech all to themselves. hehehe. Agressive fan-reader here...... i just want Yadech now. I need sweet sexy moments. So much in pain this weekend.

Yes, you tease and I totally fall for it. I am so easy. Now you have to deliver na. I can't watch the MV and think of Nadech and you have me hanging!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHHH. lol Noy. Help me! :coverlaf:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Arrrrrggghhhh Noy. I am all frustrated because they had such a sweet morning..... Nadech stole a quick kiss but NOT ENOUGH na ja...... I need more and there are so many obstacles in the way.

Can you please get rid of them QUICK???? Chin and Mai Davika..... please get rid of them so we can get Yadech all to themselves. hehehe. Agressive fan-reader here...... i just want Yadech now. I need sweet sexy moments. So much in pain this weekend.

Yes, you tease and I totally fall for it. I am so easy. Now you have to deliver na. I can't watch the MV and think of Nadech and you have me hanging!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHHH. lol Noy. Help me! :coverlaf:
:lol: Maybe I might get rid of Davika *thinking* Chin might have to stay here longer to torture Nadech :lol2: it's only fair! hehe

^^^ Yes, Yes, YES!!! We had enough of her I think. Let's torture Nadech.... Let's see him fall head over heels with Yaya. BUT I want to see Yaya falls for him too na.

I was sooooo frustrated in GRGR when Charles/SaiChon was all trying to win Fah back and I couldn't sense that she loved him as much as he loved her. I was also frustrated with the ending when she didn't remember her sweet memories. Wanted to kill GRGR writer for that. ahahaha. Please don't torture me here na ka. Pretty please. I want to see both of them fall for each other HARD. Even if they fight their feelings, I want them to show us that they are in love with each other na ka.

hehehe. Lots of requests na ka. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it cant wait for the next update.... thanks 4 the double update for this ff and the other one... :clap: :kiss:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More FF to stalk thanks to Noy. I will be up late to read both. How is everyone doing this evening?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 15

Nadech takes a deep breath, standing outside of Davika's apartment. He rings the doorbell and takes a step back, waiting for her to open the door. The nervousness is killing him but he reassures himself everything will be fine.

A few seconds later the door swung open. Davika stands in front of him, dressing skimpier than ever in her night gown. She's showing more than he's used to seeing. "She's a changed person..." He says to himself. The old Davika never dressed like this. But he couldn't help but gaze at her long gorgeous legs. He swallows hard, trying to battle the temptation.

"Come in Barry.." she smiles seductively.

He gives her a sly grin with his eyes and walks in. Davika quickly closes and locks it. "I'm glad you came Barry.." she says in an innocent voice, "I just want to say that last night was wonderful..." she moans at the thought of it. "It felt like the old days, didn't it?" she tugs on his suit, standing extremely close to him.

She's giving him the flirtatious eye, the one he always gives to a woman when he's ready to get down and dirty.

He pulls away, smirking at her, "Let's have a talk first..." taking her by the hand.

"Barry sweetie--" she let's out a soft chuckle, "Talk is cheap..." she leans in for a passionate kiss.

Nadech doesn't fight back, instead he engages in the passionate kiss.

She pulls back, smiling up at him, "How about we just skip to the action...?" she slowly begins to unbutton his shirt.

He stares down at her, feeling strange about the kiss they just shared. Her kisses tasted vile, leaving an unpleasant taste in his mouth. She's definitely not the woman he fell in love with, "That's not what I came here for..." he gently pushes her hands away from him.

"You know and I know it's what we want..." she reaches for him again but he stops her.

"Look Davika--" he stops her from going further, "That's not what I came here for. Last night was a mistake." he tells her in a serious, nonchalant tone. Staring coldly into her eyes.

Horror in her eyes, "Mistake? What-- what do you mean a mistake?" she smirks in utter disbelief.

"Sleeping with you was not my intention last night... It was a mistake." he tells her boldly.

She stares at him confusingly, "But-- But Barry--" she stutters, "How can you say that..?" she grabs his hand, "Last night was magical... How can it be a mistake?!"

He smirks, pulling away from his grip, "That's what all my one night stands say..."

Her eyes grew ten times bigger, "All--All Your one night stands...?" she utters in shock.

"Yeah-- All my one night stands..." he nods his head, "You're no different from the rest of them..." he smirks, moving in closer to her. She slowly moves back, startled by his demeanor, "Don't think you're special because you're my ex..." rest his arm on the wall, moving in closer to her.

"Your ex...?" she swallows hard, pinned against the wall, "You can't mean that Barry... Don't classify me as one of your one of your booty calls... You know I still love you..." she caresses his cheeks gently.

The words of love strikes him in the heart. His body goes numb. He clinches his jaw. His anger slowly boils. "Six years Davika..." he utters, "... Six long and excoriating painful years since you left..." he stares her down like a hungry wolf, "You left me without any warning... No goodbyes-- Nothing..." his eyes and nostriles flare up.

She blinks several time, lost with words. She opens her mouth ready to speak but utters nothing. Speechless.

"We had a future together... We were suppose to be together forever... That was the plan!" he barks at her. Hatred written all over his face as he clinches his jaw tighter and his fist tightly. "You broke my heart Davika! I was miserable for years! What happened to 'you and me together forever?!'" he pounds his hand against the wall, "What happen all those years you were gone?!"

Davika twitches, "I'm sorry Barry!" she cries out, gently caressing his cheeks, "I'm sorry! Baby we still can... It was a mistake leaving you behind..." she whimpers, smiling faintly, "I thought-- I thought having all the freedom would make me happy..." her eyes slowly welling up, "but it's a cold world out there Barry-- those men out there are assholes... and I realize--" she chokes up, "I realize that... none of them compares to you..." tears slides down her cheeks, "You're all that I need Barry... just you..." she grins, wiping the tears from her face.

Nadech inhales deeply, "You're too late Davika." He smirks at her, "You already had your chance...." he takes a step back, getting ready to leave.

"Barry NO!" Davika hugs him tightly from behind, crying a river, "Barry please...." she begs, "I'm-- I'm sorry... please forgive me... I'll do whatever it takes to have you back!"

He unclaps her hand and turns around to face her. "Davika... I forgive you..." he smiles down at her, taking her by the hands, "My heart just can't take anymore pain from you..." he tells her in a serious tone, staring deeply into her eyes, "But I wanna say thank you Davika..."

She's in a daze, tears streaming down her eyes, "Thank you...?" she pulls away, "Thank me for what!?" she wipes her tears, trying not to cry anymore.

"For answering my unanswer questions-- And for helping me understand the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone..." Suddenly the image of Yaya's angelic face appears before him. He grins, feeling his heart flutter. He turns aorund and heads for the door.

Davika's speechless, "Is it that woman you from last night!?" She shouts loudly, "The one you were dancing with!?" She shouts loudly.

Nadech stops immediately and glances over his shoulder in shock. He doesn't utter a word.

"You know you're pathetic Barry--"she moves in closer to him, snickering, "You went out and look for a woman that looks just like me-- You know what that tells me?" she crosses her arm, "It tells me you're still not over me..." she shakes her head, "Why get a duplicate when the original in right in front of you...?" she shrugs.

He lets out a chuckle, rolling his eyes. He moves in closer to her, "I'll tell you why..." he clears his throat and moves in closer to her ear, "Because the duplicate is nothing like the orginal... nor will she ever be..." he chuckles in her ears, taunting her. He pulls back and stares at her priceless facial expression.

She clinches her fist tightly, "She won't ever love you Barry! You're nothing but a sex-crazed player...!!" she clinches her jaw, "No woman wants an unfaithful man who's been around the block--Nobody!" She barks back viciously

Nadech sneers at her, licking his lips, "AND no man wants an easy woman, specially one who's so quick to give it up..." he eyes her down, staring her disgustingly from head to toe, "Who's easy now...?" He gives her a half-smile, refering to their rendezvous last night when she came onto him.

She's mortified by his words, jaws dropped. Completely speechless. "You asshole-- She'll never love you like I love you! She'll never do you like me!"

"You're right-- she'll never be like you... Cause she's nothing like you...Better yet, she's a better version of you..." He sneers at her and walks out the door.

As he walks out, he's smiling from ear to ear. He could hear Davika scream at the top of her lungs. But he continues to walk. His heart's beating faster and faster. The image of Yaya still stays on his mind. Unable to erase her from his head but he doesn't mind. He like having her stuck in his mind.

He sigh heavily, feeling like a ton of weight has been lifted off his shoulders. There's still some unanswered questions but he doesn't dwell on it. Doesn't care of know what or where Davika's been in the past. Nadech gets into his car, quickly driving off. His phone rings, it's Kimmy.

"Hey, where are you?! I'm inside your apartment!" she screams.

"Uh... I'll be over there in a few... Had to handle some unfinished business..." He tells her, smirking through the phone.

"Alright.. but hurry! I'm hungry... I want you make me something to eat..." she whines.

He chuckles, "Alright fatty..." he rolls his eyes and ends the call. He speeds off, like a mad mad, hurrying back to his apartment.

Less than 10 minutes, he's walking up to his apartment. Kimmy opens the door for him, "If you hadn't open the door, I'd think I was at the wrong apartment..." he shakes his head, forgetting she had his spare key.

"Sorry..." she pouts, "Well I told you'd be at your apartment early!" she closes the door behind him. "So what are you cooking for me tonight?" her face lit up, "Can you make me some Spaghetti!?" She ask eagerly, begging like a little kid.

"Spaghetti?" He raise an eyebrow at her, "Sure I guess... quick and easy for me," He disappears into the room to change.

"Good because I ran into Chin before I came here-- He's said he's taking Yaya to some Italian restaurant... then I started craving for some spaghetti... now I'm starving..." she rubs her stomach, pouting.

Nadech froze immediately upon hearing Chin's name. His heart's pounding faster. "Can you boil a pot of water for the pasta some water for me?" He ignores her last comment. From a distance he can hear Kimmy rummaging through the cabinet for some pots.

He returns to the kitchen and waste no time cooking for his hungry friend.

"So..." Kimmy continues her story, "Chin was telling me that he's taking her star gazing tonight-- Isn't that romantic!?"

Nadech stops and remembers Yaya's to-do list. His heart drops to his stomach. He looks up at her with a 'are you serious' expression. "Why are you telling me this?" He rolls his eyes, pretending not to care.

"Oh I don't know..." she shrugs, headin to the refrigator for some wine, "I just think they make a really cute couple-- so perfect and adorable." she giggles, "they're so innocent... I wonder if they've had sex yet..." She giggles.

He inhales deeply, not wanting to hear about them together. Chills ran down his spine just thinking about them engaging in intercourse.

"Anyways-- what is it you want to talk about? And why did you leave so early last night? You and Yaya both disappeared--" She sips her wine, "I was gone for like 20 minutes. I was left by myself, well Chin was there but whatever--" she sets her glass down, "Don't tell me you and Yaya went home together?!" her eyes widen, leaning closer to the counter.

"No..." he chuckles. Suddenly nervous about telling her about Davika.

"No...?" she's confused, "Then who?"

"Where's Kelly?" He changes the subject, trying to dodge the question.

"Kelly's at home, being a party pooper... sometimes I wish she were more like Chin-- adventurous and out there." she smiles, "Wait-- I'm the one who's asking the question!" she sets her glass down on the table, "Where did you go last night? With who? And why was your phone off?!" She interagates him like he commited a crime.

He sets the knife down, "Don't get mad okay..." he sighs loudly, "Davika showed up last night..." he utters softly, avoiding Kimmy's eyes, "She asked for a ride so I took her home..."

"You..." She gets up from her seat, "Didn't...!!!" She gasp for dear life, covering her mouth, "Take that back!!" she points at him.

He closes his eyes tightly, knew it wouldn't go too well.

"She was there!? That bitch!! If I ever--"

"Kimmy--" he calls her name, "Calm down--"

"Calm down!?" She heckles, "Are you seriously telling me to calm down!? Do you remember what that bitch did you!? Does she seriously expect to waltz back into your life and pretend everything is fine!?"

Nadech sighs, glad that he didn't call her up last night. He listens to her ramble on about how dirty and evil she is. He couldn't help but laugh.

Kimmy stops talking and stares Nadech directly in the eyes, "You slept with her..." he puts her hands on her hips.

His eyes grew bigger, "Shit..." he utters under his breath, "What...?" he tries to be serious.

"You slept with that bitch! Don't lie to me! Your ears are bright red!!" a disgusted look on her face.

He lowers his head in shame, "Okay okay..." he chuckles anxiously, "I slept with her -- there you happy!" he throws his hands in the air with guilt, "I couldn't resist, Kimmy... I'm a man-- with needs!"

She shakes her head, "Why Barry... why!?" she cries, pouting like a sad little girl, "I thought you said you were over it..."

"I am! I promise--" he crosses an 'x' over his heart, "I just came back from her apartment--"

"You went over there again!?" She slams her hands on the counter, "What are you on crack!?"

"Kimmy--" he shots her the 'shut up and let me finish talking' look.

She covers her mouth and stares at him.

He shakes his head, "As I was saying-- Last night was the only time we has sex-- It was a final farewell sex-- nothing more... I went to see her again because I wanted to say goodbye-- for good. Told her it's over between us. I've moved on..." he smiles at her, "Happy now?"

She nods her head, "How did she take it?"

"She went balistic-- told me she still loves me.. that Yaya will never be like her--"

"Wait--" Kimmy interferes, "What does Yaya have to with Davika?" She stares at him confusingly.

"Well..." he scratches his head, "Oh yeah... Davika showed up last night while I was dancing with Yaya..." he grins.

"You were dancing with Yaya?!" She barges in one more time, "What are you doing dancing with Yaya?" She scratches her head in confusion. Lost by his story.

He exhales, "She looked bored so I asked her to dance-- nothing serious."

"Then why is Davika saying Yaya will never be like her?" She rubs her chin, staring at Nadech.

"Well-- when Davika was standing in front of Yaya and I-- they did look pretty identical... like twins..."

Kimmy puts her hand on her hips. Her face lit up, jaw drop, "No wonder... I always thought she resemble Davika... But a more sophisticated and dorkier version of her..." she stares Nadech down, "I get it now..." she bobbles her head, "It all makes sense..."

"Understand what...?" he drains the pasta.

Kimmy follows him, "It all makes sense to now..." she says again, crossing her arm, a stern look on her face, ready to grill Nadech, "You gave Yaya a makeover because she reminded you of Davika..." she pause, "Since you couldn't have Davika, you want someone who looks just like her... so you were on a prowl for a look-a-like..." She shakes her head.

"What!?" he avoids her eye contact, "You're crazy!" He continues to drain the pasta, "I told you why I gave her a makeover-- because she a desparate cry for help! I told you already Kimmy--"

"Then why are you falling for her...?" She ask in all seriousness.

"Kimmy-- I'm not.. falling for her..." he chuckles weakly, "I just... It's just..." he's struggling to find his reasons, "Sometimes-- it's nice having someone else around that isn't so loud and obnoxious as you..." he snickers at her.

She gasps, "I'm not obnoxious...I just let you know when you're being stupid-- like a good friend should!" she pouts. Nadech laughs. "But in all seriousness..." she changes her tone, "Do you have feelings for Yaya...?"

His heart's skip a beat, staring at Kimmy's wondering eyes. He thinks back to last night when he visit her. Thinks back to their little cuddling session. His heart flutters with anxiety. He's reminded of the sweet tender kiss he gave her. Thinks of her sweet soft lips on his. His knees begins to grows weak just thinking her.

"Nadech!" Kimmy calls his name.

"Huh what?" he's confused, "What were you saying?"

"I asked if you have feelings for Yaya..." She's waiting patiently for his answer.

He smirks, "Of course not..." he looks away, "I don't have feelings for her..."

"You sure...?" she ask one more time.

"Yeah.. I'm-- I'm sure..." he stampers over his words, "I can't fall for someone who looks and reminds me of Davika..."

He clinches his jaw as he lies through his teeth.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
So Davika is gone for good right? Hopefully. :lol: Hm I'd like to think that Nadech gave Yaya the makeover because she appeared to be different from the rest of the girls and he only realized the resemblance when Davika appeared at the party. As for Kimmy, I really like her character. Her conversations with Nadech are always entertaining. Thanks dearest Noy!

and this vid ja.... you know they have feelings for each other na.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDYEja_MjE&list=PL251E6A586733ABCA&index=33&feature=plpp_video

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy ka - look at this..... doesn't that give you butterflies in the stomach?

I absolutely love Yaya's smile! So captivating & beautiful! & that's the look Nadech's gonna give Yaya alright! haha

and this vid ja.... you know they have feelings for each other na.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDYEja_MjE&list=PL251E6A586733ABCA&index=33&feature=plpp_video
:wub: that video gave me butterflies! It put a smile on my face like tomorrow! :D Thanks for sharing kiki :wub: you're making me blush now hehe. Now I'm off to update my FF. Had to cut my date night with the boyfriend early :lol:

GREEEETTT! Really? You are going to update????? hehehehe
Oh, you made my night. I felt like Ch.15 was a filler chapter na. No Nadech and Yaya action..... so sad.

I hope your BF is ok with you cutting the date na. Don't neglect him ja. Our real lives are important na.

Glad you like the photo and the vid. I am smiling so silly right now. They are just toooo darn cute.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
GREEEETTT! Really? You are going to update????? hehehehe
Oh, you made my night. I felt like Ch.15 was a filler chapter na. No Nadech and Yaya action..... so sad.

I hope your BF is ok with you cutting the date na. Don't neglect him ja. Our real lives are important na.

Glad you like the photo and the vid. I am smiling so silly right now. They are just toooo darn cute.
Haha I'm gonna update Love at First Night first then Smooth Operator :D

ahh I don't neglect my boyfriend. I have class tomorrow so he didn't want me to stay out late so we just took a trip to Target & then I'm back home hahaha.