Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:eek: I'm gone for like 30 minutes & i see these crazy ideas :lol: you gals are too funny! Thanks for all the ideas gals! :kiss:

If there's a thing as makeup sex then there has to be a thing as goodbye sex hahahahahahha!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Bong Dal - Oyyy oun nov kmeang nass, min yul tae Bong eryy! Please allow me to be innocent just this once LOL jk.

LMFAO at Kiki's description to the pictures :lol:
Bong som toh na ja, owny. Please erase what I said from your mind now. I will not further corrupt your innocent mind. I found out things around your age, owny. I was in shock. Ma & ba bong never told me anything. My friends sat there one night & were gossiping about what was going on with kids at our school. I nearly vomitted & passed out. I have only had one love & one person to learn from, na.

Sorry again owny for TMI...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
No no it's okay na. No need to apologize. I was just joking around :p besides, I'll need to learn about these things anyways LOL

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Yaya will love it & she's keep coming back for more muahahaha
Wow, so Yaya will be addicted to Nadech?!! Mmmmmmm, loving that idea since there will be multiple willings. Perhaps we will get to see litlle smooth operator? :baby-scene-pop-corn:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Okay I might not make Yaya go crazy for Nadech. I'm just talking out my ass right now :lol:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
lol. Okay I might not make Yaya go crazy for Nadech. I'm just talking out my ass right now :lol:
THANK YOU, Noy!

Nadech has so many women gone crazy for him already. We don't need to add Yaya to the list yet. Have Nadech goes crazy for her instead!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, this thread is moving so fast. I was gone for only a couple of hours. Now I'm just trying to catch up. Noy, you are doing such an amazing job in getting us so addicted to your FF!

Vimalee, Dal, CC, and especially Kiki have so many great ideas. Love how we're all spazzing together! :grouphug: I can't stop thinking about this too. I just feel so on edge!! :nailbiter: Yeah, I have to agree with Kiki about the goodbye sex and the private lessons. I love the way you think Kiki. Since Nadech suggested and helped Yaya with the makeover, why not have him help Yaya with the art of love too. Yes, I want Nadech to always yearn for Yaya and be insanely possessive and jealous!! After Nadech do the deed with Yaya, he better not bed any other women! I'll be so upset!

Please be sure to keep up with your school work na ja. While all of us immensely enjoy your FF, we can't forget about life outside of this forum. We all want you to do well in school na. Just be sure you fulfill your obligations first. We'll still be here and wait patiently for your updates!! I can't thank you enough, Noy! You are such a sweetie!! :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Wow, this thread is moving so fast. I was gone for only a couple of hours. Now I'm just trying to catch up. Noy, you are doing such an amazing job in getting us so addicted to your FF!

Vimalee, Dal, CC, and especially Kiki have so many great ideas. Love how we're all spazzing together! :grouphug: I can't stop thinking about this too. I just feel so on edge!! :nailbiter: Yeah, I have to agree with Kiki about the goodbye sex and the private lessons. I love the way you think Kiki. Since Nadech suggested and helped Yaya with the makeover, why not have him help Yaya with the art of love too. Yes, I want Nadech to always yearn for Yaya and be insanely possessive and jealous!! After Nadech do the deed with Yaya, he better not bed any other women! I'll be so upset!

Please be sure to keep up with your school work na ja. While all of us immensely enjoy your FF, we can't forget about life outside of this forum. We all want you to do well in school na. Just be sure you fulfill your obligations first. We'll still be here and wait patiently for your updates!! I can't thank you enough, Noy! You are such a sweetie!! :kiss:
No problem Katelyn! :D Don't worry about my school work. I'll get it done soon :lol: still early into the semester so not much to do lol.

I'm writing Chapter 13 right now. I'm about half way done. YAY! See you ladies in a few :D

Hehehe.... You ROCK! Grabbing dinner then going to camp out here.

Reminder for you na ja- my heart and the readers' is fragile. Be gentle if you have to, u know, go there. You don't want us balling on your FF thread. Oh, maybe, you do. Haha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Noy & Kiki, oh heaven help me. I just saw the scans of DON'T at YADECH. Oh geez...reminds me of "Smooth Operator" so much.

Thank you, Noy for feeding our YADECH craze! You are very kind & good to us, na. Definite motivation to finish my chores for the day. I just finished dinner. I'm gonna get ready for bed then wait patiently. (;

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
You're the best Noy! We're so fortunate to have updates almost everyday hehe. I shall grab some snacks and wait here with the rest of the ladies :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:teary: I'm suppose to be done writing by now but darn my mom for making me search for a lakorn! *tears* I'll be back ladies!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it cant wait 4 more... want to know what going to happen next.... :clap: :lmao:

Since we are waiting for Noy, I'll share what I am watching on repeat right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocfoBGbIJhk&list=UUllV9SzQCcuDPCSYyzH_uaw&index=1&feature=plcp
I have 1:25-1:35 on repeat! He is so cute... and yes, he has the moves. LMAO.
Just saw Ceci's comment there too and she is right.... he is going to sing a Chin song. hahahaha oh,man. What a day~

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ LMFAO! look at the boy move 555! I was thinking that those dance moves are soo Chin lol. I'll look forward to Nadech's performance.

No worries na Noy! Take your time!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:teary: I'm suppose to be done writing by now but darn my mom for making me search for a lakorn! *tears* I'll be back ladies!
No worries Noy! We'll wait here patiently! I'm so crazy about your FF that I stayed up until passed 2 am to read chapter 12! :boombox:

@Dal - I was so bad today..... got nothing done..... just spazzing over Nadech - Not just spazzing here on Noy's FF, I am totally obsessed with DONT photos. I don't know how many times I looked at DONT Online mag..... then I couldn't resist so I screencap my fav. Then spazz again when the scans came out........ OMFG. What AM I doing??? Crazy fan girl now.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Since we are waiting for Noy, I'll share what I am watching on repeat right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocfoBGbIJhk&list=UUllV9SzQCcuDPCSYyzH_uaw&index=1&feature=plcp
I have 1:25-1:35 on repeat! He is so cute... and yes, he has the moves. LMAO.
Just saw Ceci's comment there too and she is right.... he is going to sing a Chin song. hahahaha oh,man. What a day~
Wow, how ironic!! Yeah, Nadech does have the groove...so talented! He never ceases to amaze me!! Thank you!