Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again Noy!

I'm one of those types who don't like annoying exes; however, if they add more drama to the plot and a majority of the audiences seem to like it then I'm fine with it.

Most of us don't end up with our first love/crush anyways, and I believe that it is sweeter second time around. Better have love then lost than never have one.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
noy.... "LOVING YOU TOO MUCH SO MUCH VERY MUCH rigHt NOWW.... lalala.." hehehe <3
thank you jaaa the story is so... ahhh looking forward to more as usual!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Yippeee! I really appreciate your hard work & fast updates. From the sounds of it, I'm already hating Davika lol. I'm ready for the drama and intensity ^_^

Did you rest Noy? Ready for more motivation? hehehe

Davika - Ready for seduction:

I hope he can be STRONG. She is one sexy b....

Of course, I have YAYA's. hehehe She is one stunner:

Go YAYA, GO. Knock some sense into that smooth operator's brain!!! hehehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I love that second picture of Yaya!

Simply beautiful. I like that she doesn't have to show much skin and still look very sexy!

Maybe that's what Yaya would look like at the party with Chin.

Mr. Smooth Operator might have a heart attack!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm still here reading, Noy. I just was speechless from Chapter 9. Very unexpected. The last 2 chapters have been intriguing. I have a hunch that Yaya never did the deed with Noah nor has ever done the deed with anyone. Awesome! I have this FF on my mind everyday. You make the story worthwhile. Please keep sharing with us but put your schooling first na.

Davika is smoking hot. I hope Yaya gives her a run for her money. LOL

THANK YOU, NOY!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I second that. I'd like to think that Yaya has never done the deed with anyone so she hesitated with that question because she doesn't want Nadech to think she's inexperienced. Stinkin Nadech has to make her feel bad lol. Noy ja, will we possibly be getting an update tonight?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 12

Nadech paces back and forth outside the huge ball room, antsy as ever. He checks his watch every second, waiting for Kimmy to get there. She's 30 minutes late. People are beginning to show. He pulls out his phone, giving her a call one more time.

"I'm almost there! I'm almost there! Stop calling!" Kimmy screams through the phone before hanging up.

Nadech loosen up his tie a bit, feeling it cut his circulation. From a distance he sees Kimmy power walk towards him. She hold onto the bottom of her dress for her dear life, fearful of tripping over it.

"What's... What's..." she stops to catch her breath, "What's the deal Barry?!" she drops her dress, putting her hands on her hips, giving him the 'you better have a good explanation or I'm gonna kick your ass look' on her face.

He clinches his jaw tightly, hands on his hips. "Two things..." he exhales deeply, feeling his heart beating faster than ever, still surprised by who called earlier.

"What?" Kimmy looks around the room, searching for answers.

"First-- Chin is bringing Yaya here tonight--"

An 'are you serious?' sweeps over her face. Dumbstruck by him. ."You're kidding me right?" she folds her arms, "You rushed me over here cause Chin is bringing Yaya with him?!" she snaps at him, "He's the one who arranged this event! He can bring and invite whoever he wants!"

"Yaya doesn't know I know Chin--" Nadech snaps back.

"So? She'll find out one way or another! Why do you care Barry? You said you don't like the woman anyways..." she gives him the look as she adjust her dress, removing any loose strands.

He opens his mouth getting ready to say a rude remark. Why is he getting worked up over Chin bringing Yaya here tonight? There's nothing going on between them.

He chuckles, "You're right," be scratches his neck, "I might have overreacted."

She rolls her eyes, "Then, What's the second thing?" she crosses her arm.

He inhales deeply, hands on his hips, trying to think straight, "Second thing--" he slowly starts, "Davika..."

Kimmy's gasps at Barry, eyes widen in shock. He hasn't utter that name in years, "Why-- what-- her name...?" she made no sense.

"She uh... She called me earlier today..." a worried look on his face, "She's back down here-- for good..." he lowers his head, trying not to let Kimmy see his emotions.

Kimmy clinches her fist, "That bitch..." her jaw tightens up, feeling Nadech's pain, "Wait-- How did she get your number...?" she ask in a concern tone.

Nadech shrugs, "I don't know... I hung up on her and turned off my phone for about a few hours... She said she wanted to talk--She wants to see me again..." he sighs loudly, feeling his heart sink to the ground, weighing heavily on him. The stress of her being back is too much for him. So many unanswered questions spins in his head. He rubs his templates, trying not to think about it but the harder he tries not to, the more he wants to think about it.

Kimmy touches his arm, comforting him, "Just don't do anything Barry. She's in the past. So leave her alone. Let's just go inside and relax.." she slightly pulls on his arm, heading towards the hall doors.

He gives a weak grin to Kimmy and they slowly walk in. A server stops them, offering them some drinks. Without hesitation, Nadech grabs the glass of champagne and finishes the glass in a matter of seconds. He reaches for a second and downs it. He gets ready to reach for a third one but Kimmy stops him.

"Nadech--" Kimmy pulls his arm, "Slow down... Before you get drunk." she turns to the server, "That'll be it for now," she smiles politely.

He shakes his head, wishing Kimmy hadn't stop him from another drink. His heart's aching and he could really use a few more to numb the pain he's feeling inside. He hasn't been able to get Davika out of his mind since she called earlier today. She's spinning around his mind like a track on repeat. The harder he tries to erase the tormented memories of her, the more it haunts him. It eats away at him. The image of her precious smile's embedded in the bittersweet memories he have of Davika.

It's been 6 years since he last seen or heard from her. Six long, agonizing miserable years. She was the love of his life. His other half. Soulmate. Damsel in distress. He was 100% certain they would grow old and get married. He didn't want to look for another because she was all he needed. "You and me, Together forever..." that's what they'd always say. They were perfect couple. Inseparable. It wasn't a roller coaster ride between them. It was all smooth sailing. But everything suddenly changed in a matter of seconds.

She told him she couldn't do it anymore. Said she needed to find herself. Explore the freedom and world out there. Said she loves him but wasn't in love with him.

Those words where something he never understood. Just like that she packed her things and left without a goodbye. She left him broken-hearted. Hurt and confused. Lonely and miserable. He still never knew why she left. She never gave him a specific reason. He spiral down into a deep depression. However, those misery of his soon grew to anger.

Luckily Kimmy was there to see him through his darkest days. She helped him get passed Davika. Showed Nadech life will be fine if she left. From then, he took a silent oath to never love another woman. Nor commit to a woman. He wanted one thing from them and one thing only-- sex.

The loud music and laughter brings him back to reality. He shakes her from his thoughts. Just then, another server comes by with a tray of champagne. Nadech couldn't resist it anymore. He grabs another. Kimmy doesn't intervene. She just watches him, knowing he's in a great deal of pain.

His lips touches the rim of the glass and he gets ready to drink. But Kimmy slightly tugs on his suit, "Barry, look who just arrived--," pointing to the door.

Nadech turns his head in the direction of the door. A beautiful woman slowly enters. It's like the heavens open up and out walks an angel. Nadech's eyes grew ten times bigger. His heart skips a beat, striking his chest loudly. The corner of his lip forms a half grin. He disregards everybody around him. Suddenly everything around him turns into a cloudy haze. His eyes only fixated on Yaya as she slowly walks towards him. Everything's in slow motion. She's smiling from ear to ear and walking with confidence. Melting his heart away and making his knees weak.

She's looking absolutely stunning tonight in a red column dress that contours to her curves, hugging her body in all the right places, accentuating her perfect voluptuous figure. Elegant and flawless. With subdue makeup. Her hair in a loose upswept do. Her face glows with delight.

Nadech's mesmerized by her beauty, still ignoring everything around him. Too captivated by Yaya's elegance and sophistication. "Wow..." Nadech whispers to himself, "Absolutely gorgeous and perfect..." he smiles, unable to recognize the beauty walking towards him.

"Barry!" Kimmy slaps him on the arm.

He flinches, snapping back to reality, "Huh? What, Kimmy?" he's drooling over Yaya, unaware of it.

"Stop drooling and keep your eyes off of Yaya...!" she muzzles through her teeth.

He clears his throat, realizing he's staring a bit too hard. Suddenly he realizes Yaya's holding onto Chin. His heart drops, forgetting for a brief second that she came with him.

"Hey Nadech, Hey Kimmy, glad you can make it," Chin smiles at them, giving Chin a handshake.

"Hey Kimmy! Hey Nadech!" Yaya's face lights up, grinning from ear to ear, waving at them with enthusiasm. "On the way here, Chin told me he knows you two! Crazy huh!?

It's such a small world!" she covers her mouth to let out a giggle.

Chin looks down at Yaya and chuckles softly. He grins at her.

Kimmy smiles, "I don't like saying hi, I rather give hugs--" She reaches in to give Yaya bear hug, "You look ravishing tonight, Doll--" she tells Yaya, "Chin-- you better hang

on tonight to this one, or else I might take her--" she winks at Chin.

Yaya smiles as she hugs Kimmy, "Thanks Kimmy. You look ravishing yourself! I love your dress!" she squeezes her hand.

"Me? Ha--Please I look like a hot mess!" she rolls her eyes, "Somebody rushed me over here so I didn't really have time to accessorize." she gives Nadech a stern look.

Nadech stays quiet, still fixated on Yaya's beauty tonight. She's impressed him. Didn't think she'll be able to transform into a beautiful swan. Just imagine she was just an ugly duckling a few months ago.

"Nadech?"

He flinches, unaware that Yaya was staring at him.

"Oh uh..." he clears his throat, avoiding her eyes, "Sorry-- I was thinking about-- uh.. stuff.." he replies stupidly.

"Stuff...?" He shakes his head, "What is going on with me..?" he scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh.. Okay..." Yaya says, looking puzzled by his answer. "Stuff...?" she utters in her mind.

"So how are things Nadech?" Chin interrupts, "It's been a while since we caught up. Hope everything is going good." He smiles.

"Everything's going great--" he lies, "Can't complain. Not too much going on with me," he smirks, "You know the same routine as always."

Chin chuckles, knowing exactly what he mean by his routine, "Anyone line up for toinght?" he grins.

"Too early to tell," Nadech grins, his eyes shift towards Yaya, "Who knows... maybe I'll find somebody here tonight."

Yaya quickly turns her head a different direction, feeling Nadech's pervasive eyes on her. A server comes by just in time.

"Let's have a little drink--" he hands Yaya and himself one, along with Kimmy, "A toast--" he raise his glass, "Let's make tonight great," he smiles. They all raise their glasses and drank a little bit of their drink. They talked a longer. Yaya listens carefully at the three of them reminiscing of the good old times. She smiles and watches them laugh away. She felt envious of their friendship. She was a bit of a loner. She didn't have close friends like that. The closest person she had was Noah. After he was gone, she was like with nobody. She shakes that idea, trying not to dwell on it.

"Hey--" Chin tries to catch his breath from laughing, "I'll have to catch up to you two later. I'm gonna introduce Yaya to a few people here," He smiles at her, "By the way our table's over there," he points to the corner near the stage. "So so I'll talk to you later one." Chin takes a hold of Yaya's hand and slowly walks away.

An uneasy feeling grows inside of Nadech upson seeing Chin holding Yaya's hand. He clinches his jaw. What's going on with him? Why's he feeling like this?

"I saw that Barry..." Kimmy squints at him, point a finger at him, "You're smitten over Yaya..." she smiles.

"Huh? What?" he shakes his head in denial, chuckling uneasily.

"Don't you dare lie to me! You can't fool me! You have it written all over your face... I can see it! It's stated real clearly..." she crosses her arms.

"Kimmy--" he chuckles apprehensively, "I'm-- I'm not..." he utters softly. His ears slowly turning red.

"Yes, you are-- Look at your ears!" She touches them, "It's burning hot!" her eyes widen, "You're totally falling for her..." she smirks.

""Kimmy-- It's not-- She just--" he takes a deep breath trying to calm himself down. He didn't want to make himself sound like a fool, "I'm not falling for her Kimmy. I'm just...
admiring at how beautiful she looks tonight-- that's all." He replies smoothly, holding down his composure.

"Uh huh..." she says, "Keep lying to yourself Nadech Barry Kugimiya..." she utters his full name, which only meant one thing. She means business.

He gets ready to speak but his phone rings just in time. Thankfully. "Hold on Kimmy," he pulls it out. An unknown number. A perplex look on his face. He answers quickly,

"Hello? Nadech speaking," he utters in a business-like tone.

"Barry-- Don't hang up-- I really want to talk to you so please can you--"

Nadech clinches his jaw and quickly ends the call. He powers off his phone, not wanting to hear her voice. He balls his fist tightly, feeling the anger slowly building up again.

"Who was that Barry?" Kimmy ask.

He doesn't answer. Just gives her the 'you know who' look. Kimmy doesn't ask anything anymore. She lets him be. All she could do was rub his back to calm him down.

"I'll be back-- I'm gonna take a breather.." he exhales deeply and immediately walks out.

"Barry wait!" She calls him but he dashed right on out. "Damn you Davika..." she curse under her breath.

30 minutes later, Nadech returns, feeling a bit relax and calm. Could be because of the red wine he was drinking. He couldn't tell. Either way, he was at peace-- for now that is. He scans the room, spotting Yaya sitting by herself. He makes way over to the table.

"Ahem..." he clears his throat, making his presence known. Yaya looks up at him and grins like a little girl.

"What are you doing sitting here by yourself?" He takes a seat next to her.

She shrugs, not uttering a single word. She pushes her bangs away from her face.

"What happen to Chin and Kimmy?" He scans the room for them but they're nowhere to be found.

"Chin had to step outside for something and Kimmy is... well I don't know..." she tells him, quickly averting her eyes to the middle of the room where the old couples were slow dancing. Nadech watches her carefully as she admires them from afar.

"Would you like to dance?" He ask boldly.

She turns her head towards him instantly, surprised by his gesture, "Uh..." she's speechless, "A dance?" she ask, eyes widen to her surprise.

"Yeah.. a dance..." he smirks, "Slow dance, you know? when a guy and girl--"

"I know what means..." she interrupts him, "I'm just--" she looks up at him, "I-- I don't know..." she chuckles nervously.

"Scared...?" he arch his eyebrow, teasing her a bit.

She gasps, "I'm not scared--" she gives him a stern look, "I'm just.. I don't know..." she looks down, thinking back to when he first tried to teach her how to dance.

Nadech smiles, "If you're not scared then just dance with me... Just this once.. It won't be like last time--" he chuckles. He holds out his hand waiting for her.

She eyes his hand, wondering if he's up to no good again. A smile forms on the corner of her lip. "Oh... What the hell..." she puts her hand into his. Chills ran down her spin as he takes the lead onto the center of the room.

The dj shuffles a new song, playing Edwin McCain : I'll Be Yaya's heart flutters. "I love this song..." her face lights up, beaming with joy.

Nadech quickly slips his hands around her waist, gripping her tightly. Yaya's eyes grew bigger, surprised by his move. She carefully place her arms around his neck, unsure if it's where she's suppose to put it. He pulls her closer, forcing her body to press against his. She lets out a soft grunt but she doesn't say anything. She goes along with it.

He watches her like a hawk, eyeing her like a prey. He couldn't help but grin. She smell lovely. Smell of Victoria's Secret Endless Love lotion. It tickles his nose and he couldn't get enough of it. It captivates him, putting him in a daze.

Yaya hangs on to him loosely, smiling to herself. "God, he smells so good..." she sniffs him, inhaling his masculine scent. He smell of Polo Black. Her eyes peers at the top of the corner, getting a glimpse of him, "And He looks so good tonight..." she whispers to herself, feeling her heart beating faster and faster, "He's so sexy..."

"I've been talking to Chin for a month and we've never been this close..." she utters to herself. She's feeling weak in the knees all of the sudden, "what's wrong with me...? Why am I feeling like this...?!" she screams inside her head. Everything around them stops. It's like they're surrounded by an obscure room, filled with hazy clouds.

She inhales deeply, feeling the need to say something, "So Nadech..." she clears her throat, "Why uh... why didn't you tell me about Chin...?"

Nadech looks down at her and smiles, "What's there to tell?" he raise his eyebrow at her.

"Everything..." she chuckles, "I mean-- I went a month of not knowing you two knew each other..." she tells him, "And when I saw you earlier in the day, why didn't you say anything?"

He shrugs, "I like the element of surprise..." he grins, "Where you surprise...?"

Yaya grins, staring into his brown eyes. She's getting lost in them. Seeing much more than a suave womanizer or a smooth operator. She's feeling comfortable around him suddenly wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. Their bodies pressed closely against one another. It's almost as if they're one soul. They don't say much, just sway back and forth to the song, staring into each other's eyes. He hums along to the song, grinning down at her. Not giving a care about their surroundings.

"May I cut in...?" Their short rendezvous is cut short. Abruptly interrupted by a woman's voice, who taps Yaya on the shoulder. Yaya turns her head in the direction of the woman. A beautiful woman stands before her, smiling mischeivously. Yaya lets go out Nadech immediately. "Uhm..." she pulls away, smiling at the gorgeous woman, who resembles her quite a bit. It was almost as if Yaya was looking at a reflection of herself. She's also wearing a red gown. Chills ran down her spin. An uneasy feeling stirs inside of Yaya.

She turns to Nadech, who's standing uncomprehendingly. He's speechless. Feet stays glue to the ground, unable to make a sudden movement. It's Davika. How did she get here? What is she doing here? Why is she here? His heart beats faster and faster.

"What-- What are you doing here?" He quickly ask, staring at her in complete and utter shock. His eyes shifts back and forth between Yaya and Davika, suddenly realizing how much they resemble one another-- almost as if they were twins.

"I came to see you silly..." she reaches in for Nadech giving him a bear hug and a kiss on the lips, "I miss you Barry..." she smiles.

She stares at Nadech in confusion but doesn't say anything. Yaya slowly turns around and begins walking.

"Yaya wait--" Nadech quickly grabs her by the hand, forcing her to stop. She looks up at him confusingly, "Please don't go--"

She looks at him, seeing the worry in his eyes, "Don't go..." he whispers.

"Barry--" Davika intervenes, "Who's this Barry? Is she one of your little one night stands?" she wraps her arms around his shoulders, staring Yaya down hard. She whispers something into his ear. His eyes widen, finally letting go of Yaya's hand.

Yaya stares at the two, feeling strange for being a third wheel. So she slowly backs away without making a noise. She heads back to the table to grab her purse. Something inside of her tells her not to stay. She carefully makes her way out the hall, needing to get out. Before exiting, she turns back one last time, staring at Nadech and the woman, "Who is this woman...?" she ask herself.

She watches as their bodies' rubbing and grinding against one another. She's holding him tightly, smiling from ear to ear. Suddenly she takes a hold of him by the jaw and plants a kiss on his lips. He's hugging her tighter. It almost looks like he's enjoying it the kiss. Her stomach turns with sickness. She pushes her hair back and slowly leaves without turning back.

"Don't fall in love with me..." Haunted by Nadech's old words once more.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Kob jai mak mak na ja Noy!! Another great chapter!! :bravo: Nadech and Yaya are really falling for each other!! Looks like things will be more complicated with Davika entering the picture!! Boy, she is really a B*** for calling Yaya a one night stand!! I feel so bad for her.

Oh NOY....... Please PLEASE PLEASE don't let Nadech go back with Mai Davika or even have a night with her na. My heart will break for Yaya. :cry1:

I do like that part where Yaya turns and see Mai and Nadech kiss. It sure did stir some real feelings in her. Good - she was all focus on Chin as "the one" so glad she got to feel that "stomach twist".

Love the part where they danced too...... I hope Nadech realizes that the way his body feel with Yaya is different from Mai - even if it was just a dance - with clothes on. hehe

I think Yaya haven't done the deed with Noah too........ Oh, my mind wonders....

Thank you mark mark na ka. LOVE the update so much.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am completely obssessed...*sigh* I'm glad Yaya saw Nadech with Davika so her feelings can be stirred. Maybe Nadech will boil more when he really knows that he is falling for Yaya. It would be interesting to see a face-off between the four people. Have Nadech see Yaya cuddling with Chin. Although, Nadech did see them holding hands already. A drunk Charles was HOT. I wonder when Nadech will be drunk. He's had a lot to drink. I could imagine Nadech & Yaya dancing so close...eeekkk! I can't believe Davika kissed him & is dancing with him like that!!! Will Davika continue to seduce Nadech for a bit. Yaya will realize soon her affection for Nadech. I would love to see a few scenes with Yaya & Chin...

I want to know what Davika whispers in his ear to make him let go of Yaya's hand. Also is Nadech going to be peeved that Davika grabbed him & kissed him? Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Have a good time at school, Noy. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATES, HON!!! Freakin hotness. It makes my hair stand on end. I love Polo Black.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh NOY....... Please PLEASE PLEASE don't let Nadech go back with Mai Davika or even have a night with her na. My heart will break for Yaya. :cry1:

I do like that part where Yaya turns and see Mai and Nadech kiss. It sure did stir some real feelings in her. Good - she was all focus on Chin as "the one" so glad she got to feel that "stomach twist".

Love the part where they danced too...... I hope Nadech realizes that the way his body feel with Yaya is different from Mai - even if it was just a dance - with clothes on. hehe

I think Yaya haven't done the deed with Noah too........ Oh, my mind wonders....

Thank you mark mark na ka. LOVE the update so much.
I'm with you, KIKI. I don't want Nadech to go back to Davika even for a one night. What he did before he starts to have feeling for Yaya, I will tolerate it; however, if he continues to be a player I don't know if I can stand it. I might not be able to forgive him if he is still jumping from one woman to another. If that's the case, I don't mind Yaya ends up with Chin. He seems like a good guy.

Ok, I'm ducking right now. I see many objects being thrown at me, hehehehehe.

Thanks, Noy!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: