Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading gals! :D I'm not sure when I'll be able to update. Hopefully today if not tomorrow. The spring semester just started so I might not be able to update every night like before *tears* but stay tune nonetheless :D

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Hi i'm new here, just wanna say that i really like reading your FanFiction alot.
And hopefully the next capter is coming tonight :D
Love your FanFiction!:)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi i'm new here, just wanna say that i really like reading your FanFiction alot.
:welcome1: Cookiies! I'm glad to see you here!! I love Noy's FF too. It's addicting isn't it? I've been stalking this thread! In the meantime, I'm going to camp out here and make myself comfortable! :boombox: Please do join me everyone!!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
:welcome1: Cookiies! I'm glad to see you here!! I love Noy's FF too. It's addicting isn't it? I've been stalking this thread! In the meantime, I'm going to camp out here and make myself comfortable! :boombox: Please do join me everyone!!
Thank you Katelyn, I just love everything thats about Yadech hihi:p
And the storyline to this one is really goood..
I been stalking thid thread like a freaky xD
sorry if my english isn't that good.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Katelyn, I just love everything thats about Yadech hihi:p
And the storyline to this one is really goood..
I been stalking thid thread like a freaky xD
sorry if my english isn't that good.
I'm a big fan of Yadech too! They have such great chemistry onscreen and offscreen! I love their lakorn Game Rai Game Ruk! I still have withdrawal and miss it so much!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I'm a big fan of Yadech too! They have such great chemistry onscreen and offscreen! I love their lakorn Game Rai Game Ruk! I still have withdrawal and miss it so much!

Ohh i love that lakorn, just sad that they cut down the aring time. I hope they will release a offical dvd for GRGR so we can se
all the missing scen..

Thanks for reading gals! :D I'm not sure when I'll be able to update. Hopefully today if not tomorrow. The spring semester just started so I might not be able to update every night like before *tears* but stay tune nonetheless :D

You have more stalkers now Noy! hehe. :dance1:
When I was here yesterday, I saw 18 people here at the same time with me. I guess, you have to keep fueling the fever na.

Hope school is going well. Update soon na ka.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Good luck with spring semester Noy! In the mean time, i'll join Katelyn and camp in this thread. This story is just wayy too addicting :D

LOL... I am camping here too. I was thinking of posting a sexy Nadech pic but I watched the woody clip today. boy - I cried so much. I am so touched by his actions and I am in "satu satu" mode so I can't do sexy pic today. Keeping my mind clean for one day. hahaha

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Ohh i love that lakorn, just sad that they cut down the aring time. I hope they will release a offical dvd for GRGR so we can se
all the missing scen..
If that really happening I would buy it even I don't know Thai at least I get to see all the cutting scene I even want to see the bloopers too. Lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aww thanks for reading :D I'm glad you're enjoying it hehe :D

You have more stalkers now Noy! hehe. :dance1:
When I was here yesterday, I saw 18 people here at the same time with me. I guess, you have to keep fueling the fever na.

Hope school is going well. Update soon na ka.

LOL... I am camping here too. I was thinking of posting a sexy Nadech pic but I watched the woody clip today. boy - I cried so much. I am so touched by his actions and I am in "satu satu" mode so I can't do sexy pic today. Keeping my mind clean for one day. hahaha
OMG are you serious?! :shock2: I didn't think that many people would be reading my FF :lol: I better not disappoint! :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Goddddd helpppp, I need some fresh air, cause it is getting to damn HOT in here! NOY, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your update! You have seriously blown my innocent mind for yadech. And that was totally a 3 SHOT! The whole time I was reading it, I was just covering my mouth, and tried to keep myself calm. Im speechless! The only thing that went through my mind was "OMG"!!! My cheeks are as red as a red lip stick right now. Ok, I need some ICE!!! LOL...

Thank you so so much for the HOT update na ja! Working is a pain in the butt. I can't spazz with you girls. :((( ill be waiting for new update na ja! Be back to spazz with you girls on my days off na! Joob Joob!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 10

​
"You brought Yaya back to your apartment?!" Kimmy's spits water at Nadech's face, nearly choking. Her eyes grew ten times bigger, moving in closer to him.

Nadech flinches, quickly grabs a napkin and wipes his face, "Thanks Kimmy..."

"But-- But you NEVER invite women over to your apartment! Well besides me, but that doesn't count..." she pause, "Only time you bring home a woman is if you're going to have sex with them-- But you didn't have sex with her--" Kimmy leans in closer, a perplex look in her face "So what's the deal with Yaya, Barry?" she whispers, eyes widen with curiosity.

Nadech smirks, half smile on his face, "Nothing." he shrugs, playing it off cool.

"Nothing?" A confused Kimmy ask, "What do you mean by 'Nothing'?"

"Means nothing. Nothing's going on." he raises his eyebrows, "Look--I don't sleep with women of her type." he shakes his head.

"Her type? What-- what do you mean women of her type?" she scratches her head in confusion, "You told me and I quote 'I don't and I won't ever bring a woman to back to my apartment if I don't intent to sleep with them'," she scorns at him, trying to get to the bottom of things.

"Yea... So?" he ask.

"Yea, so?! Then why you bring Yaya back to your apartment?!" she throws her hands up the air.

"Well for starters, she was drunk as a skunk last night-- you saw her Kimmy. Never seen a woman out of control like that. AND secondly, I didn't know where she lives. That's why I brought her back to my apartment." he explains himself.

Kimmy pulls back, "BUT-- you let her stay with you til morning--" she moves her chair closer to him, "You never let a woman spend the night, specially not after the dirty deed. You always said -- they must go before the sun comes up! Besides, you don't believe in cuddling or all that lovey dovey stuff."

"I told you Kimmy, we didn't have sex! We may have shared the same bed, but I was nowhere near her. I was being a gentleman last night." He grins, "Why are you on my case all of the sudden?" he drinks his beer.

"Because--" she crosses her arm, "You slept in the same bed with her and you left SEX out of the EQUATION!" she covers her mouth, eyes widen in complete and utter shock, "How is that possible?!" she whispers, covering her mouth again.

"So...?" Nadech takes another swig at his beer, "You've slept in my bed before and we've never engaged in sex." he arches his eyebrow, "What difference does it make if another woman like Yaya slept in the same bed without sex?"

"Of course there's a BIG difference--" she barks, "We are just friends. I've known you for ages and I would never--and I mean never-- have sex with you, nor have I thought about having sex with you... Eww..." she shivers at the thought.

Nadech couldn't help but laugh, "Look Kimmy--" he adjust himself, "Just because I sleep around with different women doesn't mean I have to a douche bag all the time." he shrugs with a smirk on his face, "I do have a heart and I do have morals. I'm not all about sex, you know."

"Uhm..." Kimmy thinks for a brief moment, "Yes you think about sex all the time. At the rate you have sex, I'm not surprised you haven't impregnate one of your little groupies!" she made a disgusted face, shaking her head. She's suspicious by his actions.

"Damn it Kimmy--Why are you giving me a hard time about this?" Nadech ask in defense mood, "Plus--You even told me last night not to do anything!"

"Ha!" she points at him, , "When have you ever listen to me about what to do with women!?" she scorns him.

"Eh-- rarely." he shrugs.

"Exactly! So why all of the sudden you listen to me when I told you not to do anything with her?" she stares him down, searching for answer.

"Kimmy--" He clears his throat, "I told you... Yaya is not my type. I mean-- just look at her. She's such a clutz... uncoordinated, clumsy, her dance moves are just embarrassing... She's never on time.. Her style in clothing is awful.." he rolls his eyes, "I'd never consider a woman like her--"

"And yet you're falling for her." she bluntly replies.

Nadech chuckles anxiously, "Ha! Me? Falling for her?" he laughs it off, "Are you out of your mind?!" he blurts out laughing at that idea.

"Yes you are!" Kimmy wags a finger at her, "Stop with the denial... Just admit it! You're Yaya for Yaya! " she smirks.

He reclines back on his chair, "I'm not." he sternly replies, redeeming his calm and collective side.

"Bullshit..." she's calling his bluff. "You say she isn't your type, right?"

"Yeah because she isn't." Nadech shakes his head.

"Then why did you give decide to give her a makeover Barry? What possess you to turn an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan?" she arches her eyebrow.

He doesn't answer, staring at Kimmy. Deep in his thoughts.

"You calm she isn't your type yet you've invested your time and money on her? Hmmm..." Kimmy rubs her chin, perplexed by him.

"Where are you getting at with this Kimmy?" he's getting hot and bothered by it, "You should have seen her before!" he snickers, "She was a walking disaster. A desperate cry for help, so I'm just being the nice guy and helping her--"

"But you've never invested that much money on a woman-- or even that much time!" she takes a breather, sipping on her cocktail, "So what makes her different that all the other women?"

"I don't know why Kimmy--" he shakes his head, trying to figure out what she's tapping into.

"Let's be honest here Barry...Nobody invest all their money and time on someone and want nothing in return...I mean nobody -- now that sounds fishy..." She plays with her cocktail drink.

"It's called doing a good deed." he nods his head, "She look like she needed the help so I figure I'll help a hopeless woman out-- plain and simple."

"Okay so you gave her a makeover so you can have sex with her...?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Damn it Kimmy. I told you, I don't want to have sex with her," he barks.

Kimmy leans in closer, "You said you changed her clothes last night right?"

"Yeah, so...?"

"You didn't get aroused when you saw her half naked?" Kimmy stares him down hard.

He scratches his neck, ears turning red, "Of course not!" he chuckles nervously.

"Nadech Barry Kugimiya..." she states his full name,"Your ears are turning red." she frowns at him, "You're lying..."

"Just admit it-- you're attracted to her.. You're falling for her and you're not aware of it," she wags a finger at him, "Soon you'll be sprung and you'll be a different man..." she smiles.

"Ha!" he shakes his head, "I told you I'm not committing anymore. Not after what she put me through... I'm not going through that again. Plus I'm happy with the lifestyle I'm living. I'm gonna be single for the rest of my life." he reclines in his seat, smiling.

"Barry..." Kimmy's tone changes, "It's been 6 years... You can't let what she did to you affect your future."

"I'm not letting it affect my future-- I told you, I'm happy and I'm living the single life. No strings attach with these woman. Why settle with just one person for the rest of your life when you can different woman every night-- best lifestyle I'd say. I don't need to hear them nag or complain-- Just straight sex and on to the next one." He nods his head, finishing his beer.

Kimmy just shakes her head, "But You can't live that lifestyle forever--"

"Who said I can't?" he raise his eyebrow, "Look at Hugh Hefner.. he has the woman he wants.." he smirks, "That'll be my life right there in 40 years..." he smiles, loving that idea.

She sighs, "Maybe one day you'll realize it. I'm not gonna get into it with you." she shakes her head, "I still think you're falling for Yaya..." she smiles.

"Look--" Nadech exhales deeply, "Can we talk about something else? I'm not falling for her. Nor do I find her attractive-- physically or sexually," he's getting defensive, "I gave her a makeover cause she looked pathetic, coming to the lounge each night, just staring at me from a distance-- Plus, she wanted me to help her find somebody so I agreed. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. Got it?" He stares her down.

"Fine.. Fine..." Kimmy pouts, "I'm just letting you know that she's a good woman. You usually don't bring any woman around so when you did, I was surprised. She's not like those women you mess around with--I really like Yaya-- she's different ... Plus it's hard finding one of those nowadays," she shrugs in disappointment "But if you say you don't like her then you don't like her."

"Finally..." he sighs heavily, finishing his glass of water.

"Just don't be mad." a worried look sweeps over her face.

"Mad? What would I be mad about?" he ask confusingly.

"If you miss your chance with a good woman, don't come crawling to me telling me you messed up. " she smiles as she sips her cocktail.

"I won't." he grins.

"One more question Barry--" Kimmy clears her throat.

He sighs annoyingly, "What now Kimmy?"

"Hypothetically speaking here--" she leans in closer, "What if you saw Yaya with another man that you know... what would you do?" Her eyes grew big, as if she were hiding something.

"I'd say... more power to her. Hope she gets laid ASAP." he chuckles, finishing his drink.

"So..." Kimmy leans in, "You won't be jealous right?"

"Jealous?" he jerks back,"Of what? Of Yaya?"

Kimmy nods her head.

"No..." he snarls, "Why would I be jealous?"

"Because she's here in this cafe-- with Chin," she points to other end of the cafe, giving him the curious eyes.

Nadech quickly turns around, searching frantically for them. "She's with Chin...?" He's puzzled, "Wait--How does she know Chin...?" He watches like a hawk, "Is he the man she was talking on the phone with earlier today?" He's feeling uneased about them together.

"Awe he bought her to a bouquet of roses...What a gentleman..." Kimmy gushes, smiling at the two, "They look so cute together.. She looks so adorable with her glasses..." she admires from a distance.

Nadech continues watching like a hawk. A strange feeling slowly grows inside of him. Something he's never felt before. He's feeling anxious and unease. His heart is beating faster than usual. Palms sweaty. Throat dry and itchy. "What's wrong with me..?" he's flustered with strange feelings as he watches on.

"How do they know each other, anyways?" Kimmy asks Nadech as she continues watching him, "Did you tell Chin about Yaya, Barry?"

He zones Kimmy out. His eyes still fixated on Yaya. He must admit, she did look cute in those new pair of glasses he picked out. Something about her tonight seem out of the ordinary. Is it the lighting that shines down on her? Or her choice of clothing? Maybe it's the way she glows whenever she smiles at Chin?

"Does she like him already? I wonder what they're talking about. What are they looking at?" His mind races with unanswer questions. He couldn't pinpoint it. Something inside is feeling strange and he can't comprehend it. Something inside compells him to keep a watchful eye. "How did she snag up Chin...?"

"Nadech!" Kimmy smacks him on the arm, startling him.

"Huh what-- " he glances at Kimmy, "Did you say something?" He ask.

"You're drooling again Barry..." she tease him.

"Huh? What?" he wipes his mouth, checking for drool but nothing, "No... I'm--I'm not--" he stutters. Glancing over his shoulder once again, "What--what were you saying again Kimmy?" his mind is discombobulated, trying to make sense of everything's that's going on in his mind.

"I asked how does Yaya and Chin know each other? And are you the one who told Chin about Yaya?" she repeats herself loudly.

His heart beats faster, "Tell Chin...? No-- no..." he clears his throat, "I-- I don't know how they met..." He clears his throat, "I never introduce them..."

"Hmph...strange.." Kimmy shrugs, "Then this world is really small..." She sighs out loud, "Out of all the men out there, Yaya manages to snag a date with Chin..." she points at Nadech, "I think they'd make a cute couple." She smiles at him.

Nadech nearly chokes on his beer, "Really? What makes you say that?" He pays his full attention to Kimmy.

Kimmy's eyes widen, "You okay Barry?"

Nadech ignores her question, "What makes you think they'll make a cute couple?" He ask Kimmy in all seriousness.

"Well..." Kimmy stares at him and then looks at Chin, "Just look at them-- They're laughing and talking like the world around them doesn't exist.They must have a lot in common. Chin's a really sweet guy and I think he's a keeper.." She nods her head at him.

"Chin, a keeper?" He rest his elbow on the table.

"Yeah, I think so." Kimmy pours herself a cup of beer, "Chin's a sweetheart. He's a gentleman, very considerate, loves unconditionally. He's the type to take home to meet your parents. He's got the boy next door factor." she nods her head, "Why are you even asking me Barry? We've known Chin for quite some time now..You should know how he is by now. He's the type that will love a woman with all his heart. He'll be faithful til the end. He'll love a woman unconditionally. So for him pick someone like Yaya, I think he's making a good choice...As long as she stays away from liquor" She chuckles.

Nadech glances over his shoulder, feeling abnormal thinking about them being together. Kimmy is right about Chin though. Any woman would be lucky to have him. Maybe he is the best fit person for Yaya. His head's spinning with random thoughts.

He thinks back to when he told Yaya he'll help her move on and find someone new. Now look, she's moved on to the perfect fit person-- Chin.

"Don't fall in love with me..." his words to Yaya eats inside of him. He watches Yaya from a distance as she's smiling from ear to ear. Their table's filled with laughter. "What can they possible be talking about...?" he wonders.

"So what do you think?" Kimmy ask with a smile.

"Think about what?" He ask.

"About Yaya and Chin together? I see you keep looking over there. Just wanna know what's going on inside that head of yours." she crosses her arms, smiling at the two from a distance.

He avoids her eye contact, "It doesn't matter to me-- It's between them." he shrugs.

"You sure?" Her tone of voice changes in to a concern one.

"I'm positive--" he drinks his beer, "Cheers to them for finding one another--" he raise his glass of beer and jugs the glass, "It's great for me too--" he smiles, "It means I won't have to spend my money and time on Yaya," he chuckles, "She's been ruining my game lately anyways" he chuckles.

Kimmy rolls her eyes, "If you say so..." she chuckles, checking her time, "Oh shoot..." She quickly gets up, "I gotta run! I have an appointment in an hour! Totally forgot about it! I'll catch up with you later okay Barry! Don't drink so much too!"

"I won't-- Bye Kimmy..." He finishes his beer.

Once Kimmy left, he couldn't help but glance over in Yaya's direction. His phone rings, startling him. He quickly checks it-- Marie's calling. Almost forgetting their little rendezvous plans for tonight. Suddenly he's not up for it. Without wasting another second, he press the 'ignore' button and puts away his phone in his pocket.

He gets up from the table and makes his way out of the restaurant quick before Yaya and Chin spots them. He needs fresh air. Needs to get away and take a drive by himself to clear his clutter thoughts. He gets into his car swiftly and shifts the car into gear. Driving like a manic on the freeway, doing 130 mph on the freeway.

"Nobody invest all their money and time on someone and want nothing in return...I mean nobody..."

Kimmy's words repeats in his mind and he's unable to shake it.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
yay! new update! thanks noy! nadech is soo falling for yaya! come to think of it, chin and kim should end up together! lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It's not boring na. I'm rather enjoying the conversation between Nadech and Kimmy. She's so cute and perky that I can only hope that she'll be helping the two get together 555. I'm super excited for the next chapter!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's not boring na. I'm rather enjoying the conversation between Nadech and Kimmy. She's so cute and perky that I can only hope that she'll be helping the two get together 555. I'm super excited for the next chapter!
hehe Kimmy might play cupid :D
Chapter 11 might be an intense one... :lol:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Awesome update. Loved loved LOVED it!!! Please update asap, can't wait. You're doing an awesome job and keeping us entertained especially when yadech are not on screen. When will we expect the nxt chapter ???

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:kiss: Noy, thank you for the update!! I don't think this is a boring chapter at all. I rather enjoy Nadech's and Kimmy's conversations! She knows him so well too! They have a cute friendship. Also, we get to know Nadech's background a little more. Now, we know why he's a commitment phobe/player. Since he was once burned by love, he doesn't want to risk getting hurt and feeling vulnerable again. Hopefully seeing Yaya with another man will make him understand himself better. Can't wait for more update na!