Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Another great update, Noy!!! I love how this story is progressing!! It's getting so intense too. Love Nadech's POV and looks like he can really be a jealous beast!! Hehe, wondering what's going to happen at his apartment. :pervie: Thank you na ja for your quick update! :kiss:

OMG Noy- Chin and Noah....... Nadech is going to be one jealous man! I can feel he is already possessive of Yaya. Great update...... Reading it on my phone cuz couldn't wait till later today.... So worth waiting for..... Please continue soon na ka..... It's prob going to drive me crazy thinking of what will happen next!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks ladies :D Sorry it took way longer than I expected last night! Keep getting side tracked. I'm gonna start CH 9 earlier today & hopefully I don't get distracted :lol: I had to add him after seeing this MV of his & remembering that he said something on his facebook about Yaya being sweet & all. :wub: Plus I absolutely loveee the song! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiOnQy5PiWg

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am...addicted, Noy. OMG. Please keep writing. Do well in school, na. 555

This story has been on my brain since I read the update. It goes back & forth between this & Jjinxxy's Soulmate

I am excited for what is going to happen!!!

***EDIT***

I had to let out a chuckle & gasp at Yaya's last lines to Nadech. LMAO. She wants to get ****...oh my, how is Nadech going to resist her coming on to him so fast?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I am...addicted, Noy. OMG. Please keep writing. Do well in school, na. 555

This story has been on my brain since I read the update. It goes back & forth between this & Jjinxxy's Soulmate

I am excited for what is going to happen!!!
:lol: You'll just have to stick around to read the next chapter!

muahahahhaha :lol:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
OH MY! what an update! Nadech is slowly becoming jealous, Chin and Noah come into the picture, Yaya gets super drunk and Nadech is driving back in rage. I love it Noy! :coverlaf:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 9

Nadech opens the door to his apartment, struggling to keep Yaya balanced. He carries her into his bedroom, dimly turning on the lights. He carefully settles Yaya on his kigsize bed. She's lays lifeless, breathing ever so quietly. He removes his shoes and blazers and toss it on the floor, feeling the sweat slowly forming on the rim of his forehead.

"Drunk as a skunk..." He wipes his forehead and wags his head in disappointment, staring down at her motionless body. He helps remove her heels, sitting it on the side of the bed, "What am I gonna do with you...?" he sighs heavily, putting her purse on the night stand next to her.

He gently sits next to her, brushing the strains of hair away from her face. A strange feeling overcomes him as he leans in closer to her, inches away from her face.

"I need... I need... water.." Yaya's voice cracks softly, coughing up a storm. Nadech quietly backs away and heads for the kitchen.

He grabs a glass of water. Rummaging through the cabinet, he grabs a bottle of tylenol. Once inside the room, he stands in front of Yaya, "Yaya... " he calls her name softly.

She slowly opens her eyes, pulling herself up with the remaining strength she has and forcefully grabs the glass of water. Nadech jumps back a bit, startled by her action not wanting her to spill the water on her.

"Here--" he held out his hand, "Take some tylenol." Yaya snatches the pills viciously from him, popping it into her mouth and finishing the rest of the water.

She thrust the glass into Nadech's stomach, wiping her mouth dry. "Ouff--" He grunts in pain, taken surprised by her strong arm. He sets the glass on the night stand. He turns around after a split second and she's knocked out once again.

"Come on Yaya--" he pulls her up, "Let's get you out of this dress." he sits next to her, placing her head against his chest. He unzips the back of her dress at a snail's pace, trying his hardest not to hurt her. "There..." he sets her back down on the bed, pulling the dress off of her and tossing it on the ground.

He tries his hardest not to stare, but his wandering eyes cave in. A smile forms on the corner of his lip at the sight of Yaya laying half-naked in her bra and panties. "So this is what you've been hiding underneath all those layers of clothes...?" he rubs his chin pervasively, mesmerized and captivated by her porcelain complexion. Her skin looks so creamy and silky smooth.

He bit his lips, placing his hands on his hip. "Wow..." he blinks several time, unable to take his eyes off her derriere. Finally seeing what she's made of. A half smile appears on her face, "I see you've invested in my some thongs..." He stares harder, admiring the cute dimples on her buttocks. His blood slowly begins to boil. His heart begins to race. He grows short of breath. Palms sweaty. Throat slowly begins to itch.

"Shit--" He quickly turns away, realizing he's staring harder than usual, "What am I doing...?" he shakes the thought out of his head, "It's Yaya we're talking about here..." he inhales deeply, erasing the thought out of his mind. This is the first time he's ever brought home a woman without having sex with them. Nadech immediately gets up from bed, heads to the closet to grab his pjs. He helps her sit up straight, carefully putting on one arm through the pjs. Once the pjs were on, he lays her back down and begins buttoning it up.

Yaya suddenly jerks his arm, pulling him by the arm, "Stop..." She utters. Nadech jerks onto the bed. Eyes widen by her moves, as he lays flat on his back. She gets off of him, quickly unbuttoning the pj she has on. "You don't really want me to wear this..." She drops it on the floor and moves in closer to him. Her hands clamps on his thighs, back arches, derriere poking out, "Let's be real Nadech..." she strokes his thighs. Her hands slowly making its way up his pants. "You know what you want..." she tugs on his belt.

In a split second, she jumps his bone, pinning him down on the bed, "Why don't you give me what I want..." she utters softly in his ear. Goosebumps rushes all over his body. She runs her hands through her hair, smiling seductively before unbuttoning his pants. She removes his belt, tossing it on the floor staring at him with perverted eyes.

"Can I take a peak...?" she points to what's underneath, unzipping it slowly. She stops immediately, looking up at him with a seductive smile. She pulls up his shirt, staring at his hard solid abs. Her hands strokes his body, caressing every frame. Her body rolls on top of him as she moves closer his ear, "...Suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion..." [click here for the song] she whispers seductively in his ear. She grabs him by the jaw, forcing him to look her in the eyes. Her hand strokes his inner thighs, trying to get him hard.

"How do you want it...?" she ask him, without wasting a second, she plants a kiss on his lips, giving him all the passion she has. Her tongue slides down his throat. Nadech responds well to her kisses and quickly wraps his arms around her waist, unclipping her bra and promptly removing it. He swiftly switches postion, tossing her on her back. They continue kissing wildly, moaning and groaning in the mist of passion. The tension in the air is strong and thick. There's an attraction they can't deny. They want each other-- physically and sexually.

Nadech's hands explores her body, groping her breast and squeezing her plump derriere. He pulls away and stares down at her. He quickly remove his shirt and toss it on the ground. He promptly removes his pants with the help from Yaya. She needs him to speed the process. Wanting him to be inside of her as soon as possible. Her body's calling for him. She wanted a taste of him. Wanting him to taste her rainbow. He smiles down at Yaya, giving her one luscious kiss on the lips, then moves down to her neck. He gradually nibbles on her neck, sucking on it steadily. Yaya giggles with excitement, sending chills down her spine. He continues moving down to breast, kissing them softly, licking her nipple and sucking tenderly.

He moves down to her stomach, kissing her stomach. She moans softly at the tingly sensation as he moves downtown. He bites her the side of thong, using the strength of his teeth to pull them off. She smiles at him, unable to control her body anymore. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a passionate kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Take me..." she tells him, " Take all of me..." she takes control, pinning him on the bed, showing her dominance, "Let me ride you..." she rubs his chest, "All night long..." she smiles down at him, stroking her hands through her hair. But Nadech quickly grabs her, switching position once more, laying her down on her back. He kisses her one more time. She lets out a loud merciful cry as he finally pentrates her. Her body relaxes, feeling a ton of weight lifted from her back. She's on cloud nine as he takes her to a passionate paradise. He continuescaressing her breast, thrusting back and forth, putting in work

She moans in ecstacy, clinging tightly onto his back for support. Her nails digging deeper into his back, leaving her marks on him. She holds to dear life, feeling higher than high, biting on her lips as he's works inside of her like no tomorrow. Nadech wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her up, getting ready to switch position.

She's on top of him now. "I'm gonna ride you good...." her index finger circles her lips before she inserts in her mouth, pulling it out slowly. She slowly thrust her body forward and back, slowly riding him like a bull, "hold on cowboy..." she giggles, one hand on his stomach and the other hand in the air, waving it around like a cow girl ready to lasso in a cattle. He takes a hold of her waist, going with her flow, moving to her motion, "Do you like that ...?" she wails erotically.

Nadech nods his head, holding onto her tightly. She continues to go faster and faster, giving him the ride of his life. She arches her back, hand brushing through her hands, riding him like no tomorrow. He squeezes her tightly, suddenly pulls her closer to him. They engage in a quick and desirous kiss. He nibbles her nipples, sucking tenderly, kissing all over her body. Careless of the sweat running down. They're making passionate love. Hot, steamy,luscious guiltless sex.

"Please don't stop..." She moans louder, as he kisses her breast. He lays her back down, kissing his way down town. "Oh Gaaahhh..." she screams with joy, feeling his lips kissing her inner thighs. Goosebumps all over her body, shivering in her knees. He spreads her legs wide open, and his hands stroke her inner thighs, kissing it gently.

"Ooohhh...." She bites her lips, feeling her whole body goes weak, tingling with sensational eruption as his lips meets her other lips.

"Oh Gahhhh...ooh gahhh... " she cries with excitement, clinging tightly to the bed sheet, toes curling with excitement and ecstacy. Her heart's beating faster and faster. She's floating on cloud nine, feeling amazing. It's sheer bliss as she keeps her eyes closed.

"Oohh yeahh... don't stop.... oowww...." She toss and turns with anxiety. Never felt so amazing, "Don't.... stoppp...." she cries one last time.

"Don't stop..." she softly moans, "Please don't... stop..." She felt a cold hand touching her arm, sending chills down her spine.

"Yaya..." The faint voice calls her. A familiar voice.

Yaya slowly opens her eyes in shock "What the--" She looks around, unfamiliar with her surrounding. She turns to her left to see Nadech's face, startling her half to death. She screams in horror, seeing him half naked. She jumps out of the bed in fright, standing behind a table, fearful of him. Her head pounds like a ticking bomb ready to explode.

"It's too early in the morning to be screaming..." he rings out his ear from her loud scream.

"Why-- Why are you in the same bed as me?!" She looks down at herself, "Why am I in a guy's pjs?! How come you're not wearing any clothes!?" She peaks under her pjs, bra and panties still one. She's having a panic attack. Her heart's beating fast, trying to recollect everything that happen last night. Her head throbs with pain. Major headache. She grabs her head, trying to calm down. Everything's still a blur. She looks around the room, suddenly images of them having sex comes to mind.

"No no..." she's short of breath, trying her hardest to remember everything that went down last night.

"Slow down with the questions..." He gets up, rolling out of bed.

Yaya's eyes widen in horror, quickly turns away but she wasn't quick enough. She gets a glimpse of his ass. Her face turns flush red, "Can you put on some clothes please!?" she's in a frantic.

He ignores her questions and goes back to answering her previous questions, "For starters--" he begins, "This is my bed and you're in my room. Secondly-- I changed you into my pjs last night. -- third-- I always sleep naked."

Her eyes widen, "YOU CHANGED MY CLOTHES!?" she screams at the top of her lungs. Her face's turning red, dying inside with embarrassment.

Nadech sighs out loud, "Yes I changed your clothes. You were obviously too drunk to do it yourself." he rolls his eyes, "And yes I saw you partially naked--" he smirks.

Yaya quickly covers her body, feeling violated. Her ears slowly burning up

"Don't get your panties in a knot..." he tells her, "You have nothing to worry about. Your body isn't all that great anyways..." he snickers, "It's lacking a lot of features..." his eyes stares at her breast and her buttocks.

She clinches her fist, angered and offended. "Well--" She's ansty. Her mind's discombobulation, "Why did-- Why were you in the same bed as me?!" She's about to have an anxiety attack, peering over her shoulders to see if he's covered up.

He puts his hands on his hips, "Do you see the size of my bed?" he chuckles, "It's huge. What makes you think I'm gonna sleep elsewhere? It's my bed. Plus-- You were practically sleeping on the edge of the bed and so was I-- I have the right to sleep in it whenever I want." he rolls his eyes, "Any more questions?"

She scorns him, "Well..." She moves in closer to the bed, "What... What happen last night exactly?"

"You were drunk as a skunk and high as the skies..." He smirks.

"I was high!?" Her eyes dialated. Heart beating faster and faster. "How did I let that happen!?"

He shrugs, "Oh -- You were dancing with some random guys last night and from the looks of it, if I hadn't stopped you in time-- you would have stripped him naked on the floor," he puts his hands on his hips.

"That's a lie!" she blurts out, "I would never do such a thing!"

"But you did..." he smirks, "Liquor makes woman do crazy things..." he grins, "And Luckily I pulled you away or else who knows what he would have done to you." He shakes his head.

"What happens after that?" She gets up from the chair.

"I carried you outside, trying to take you home. You resist so you I feel on the ground and started crawling..." he laughs, "Then you went to the trash can and puked your guts out..."

She shakes her head, "How much did I drink last night...?!" She stares at him in horror, hard to believe that woman was her last night.

"According to Kimmy-- 10 shots...then you were smoking with some of the guys there."

Yaya shakes her head in disbelief, "Then what happen after that?" she ask.

"You made a move at me." he grins at her.

Yaya jerks back, "I did not..!" she pouts, "That is a lie!"

"You did. You told me you wanted sex... and that you needed to get laid..." he tells her, "You were begging me to help you get laid--" he burst into loud laughter.

"I would never say such a thing like that!" she scorns at him.

"Belief it or not. It's what you did. I don't lie remember." he stares her deeply in the eyes. His jaw clinch in seriousness.

Yaya's stomach turns, something inside his eyes tells her she isn't lying, "Well..." she quickly turns her head, "What else happen?" she ask.

"Well I didn'tknow where you live so I brought back to my apartment. You reaked of vomit so I changed you into my pjs. I tucked you into bed and I went to sleep." he shrugs, "And here were now, talking."

"So..." she moves in closer to him, "Did anything else happen last night...?"

"Well..." he sighs heavily.

"Please don't tell me we had sex!!" She's screaming in her head, unable to get the image out of her head. I replays so vividly. As if it really went down.

"You were snoring in your sleep." he tells her sternly.

"What!?" She screams, "I do not snore!" her jaws drop.

"Oh you did cause it kept me up last night-- I've never heard any woman snore so loudly like yours.. Sounded like a thunder roaring. Very unlady-like. I'm lacking sleep because of you." he gives her the stare.

Yaya chuckles, thankful it was all a dream, but she still couldn't shake it dream out of her mind, "You positive you didn't try to take advantage of me??" She questions him.

"No." he pokes his head in the room, "I might sleep with different women, but I definitely have rules. No drunken woman-- " he snickers, "No drunken desparate woman. Plus--You're the last person I wanna take advantage of," he shakes his head, "You're not my type remember..." He disappears again.

She scorns at him, cursing him under her breath. Suddenly her phone rings. She quickly rushes to it near the night stand, fidgeting to get to it. An unknown number. She answer swiftly,"He--Hello?" She clears her throat.

"Hi.Is this Yaya?" The voice at the end ask.

"Yes, this is she speaking." Yaya looks at the number again, unfamilar with the voice.

"Hi Yaya. It's Chin."

"Oh Chin..." she giggles weakly, remembering that part about last night, "Hi." she softly spoke, "Sorry I didn't call you this morning... It seems like I had a few too many drinks so I'm slowly recovering from it..." She rubs her stiff neck.

"Oh I know that feeling.." he chuckles, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called to disturb you. You should rest up then."

"Thanks, I'll try. " she smiles through the phone, feeling giddgy inside, "So.. .What's going on...?" she ask curiously, wondering if there was a purpose for the call.

"Well.. I don't mean to come off so strong but-- If you're not busy later on..." he clears his throat, "I was wondering if you would like to grab something to eat... maybe tonight?"

Yaya's heart skips a beat. Butterflies in her stomach. "Are you.. Did you .." she stumbles over the words, "Are you asking me out on a date..?" she's smiling from ear to ear, feeling her heart racing.

"Well it depends on your answer--" he chuckles, "if you say yes, then yes it'll be a date... if no then it isn't..." he chuckles nervously.

She blushes, feeling nervous and giddy at the same time, unfazed by the headache that appears out of thing air.

"I'd love to grab something to eat..." she tells him sweetly, her cheeks gets hotter.

"Okay great!" he replies with joy, "I know of this good cafe that I would love to take you."

"Sounds great... Okay... I'll see you tonight then... Bye..." Yaya hangs up the phone, unaware of the smile on her face.

"You're not gonna meet up with Noah, are you?" Nadech interrupts her moment.

"Huh?" she turns around, "Oh my gahhh!" she shouts, averting her eyes, "Why can't you put some clothes on in the bathroom! I don't want to see you nakedness!"

"Sorry--" Nadech smirks, "it's a habit"

"Wait--" surprised that he mention Noah's name, "How do you know Noah?"

"I don't." he states, "He kept texting and calling you last night. Figure it might be the same person who you're seeing tonight." he shrugs.

"You were snooping through my phone!?" she eyes him up and down.

Nadech smiles, not saying anything, "Well--The guy wouldn't stop calling or texting." he shrugs.

"Jerk..." she mouth, "No, I'm not seeing Noah tonight..." she barks at him.

"Oh-- So it's a new guy then..." Nadech's eyes widen, he drops his towel and slips on his pants, "Running big games now aren't we?" He grins.

"Would you stop that!" she turns her head.

"Relax... I'm just putting pants on." he chuckles.

"Whatever..." She rolls her eyes, "It's the guy from last night--" she tells him.

"Guy from last night?" Nadech puts on his pants in a hurry, "What guy? How come you didn't tell me?" A concern tone in his voice.

"I tried last night but you didn't want me to explain myself." she sighs heavily, "Are you done changing?" she ask.

"Turn around," he tells her. Her head glances over her shoulder. He's fully clothed.

Yaya couldn't help but stare at his sexiness. Looking ever so handsome in a suit. Hair slicked back, looking so fresh.

"Like what you see?" He ask her, noticing she was staring quite hard.

Yaya quickly averts her head, "Ew...no.. you're so full of yourself..." she softly whispers.

He chuckles, "Hurry up and get your stuff," he demand, "I have to meet with someone in 30 minutes-- I'll drop you off at home."

Yaya rolls her eyes, quickly grabbing her heels and purse, "I'll wash your pjs and give them back to you." she tells him.

"No need to--" he shakes his head, "Just toss them. You've contaminated it." He grins at her and walks out his room, "Come on!" He shouts from outside.

Yaya quickly follows behind him, hanging her head in embarrassment and still hungover. Last thing she remembers was taking a shot with Kimmy then everything's a blur. How could she let things get out of control last night, she thought to herself, wishing she could go back and redo the night.

As they rode in the car, Yaya's mind kept thinking about earlier. Her heart beats faster, pulse racing. She tries to shakes the thought of her mind but it's embedded in her mind. She glances over at Nadech, checking him out. The image of them on replay.

"He does looking extra sexy today..." She says to herself but quickly glances out the window once he glares at her. "No more looking at him Yaya..." she bite the inside of her lip.

Suddenly the thought of Noah appears to her mind, remember what Nadech said about him. She looks through her phone, pulling up Noah's text messages.

"I miss you Yaya..." it reads, "Can I come see you tonight...?"

Her heart aches with pain, yet the same warm fuzzy feeling flutters in her stomach.

OMG Noy - You are mean! Arrrrrgh. That was so HOT and you take it back. Such a tease! :)

I'm hoping that Nadech is not telling the entire truth.... and that they did have some crazy sex.....
Well, she attacked him so it's not breaking his rules of "no drunken women". I feel like it was HIM that was taken advantaged of by the drunken Yaya. hahaha.

Maybe she'll remember his smell, his touch some other ways in a flashback. Maybe her body will give her a clue. lol.

WOW. What an update!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG Noy - You are mean! Arrrrrgh. That was so HOT and you take it back. Such a tease! :)

I'm hoping that Nadech is not telling the entire truth.... and that they did have some crazy sex.....
Well, she attacked him so it's not breaking his rules of "no drunken women". I feel like it was HIM that was taken advantaged of by the drunken Yaya. hahaha.

Maybe she'll remember his smell, his touch some other ways in a flashback. Maybe her body will give her a clue. lol.

WOW. What an update!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:D You know I had to tease first :lol: the real deal will blow your mind :lol:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW!! That was really HOT!! :spicy: I was blushing so much!! :blush: :blush: :blush: Yeah, Yaya totally attacked Nadech!! Like Kiki said, I think something did happened! Nadech is leaving the details out...at least maybe they kissed. Thanks for the update, Noy! I so appreciate all your hard work!! :thumbsup: :kiss: :kiss:

I was blushing too....but couldn't stop reading na. Lol

I do hope that Nadech is "in command" when they do the real deal...... I like the idea of a strong sexy man who knows what to do in bed.

Can't wait for the next chapter......

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WOW!! That was really HOT!! :spicy: I was blushing so much!! :blush: :blush: :blush: Yeah, Yaya totally attacked Nadech!! Like Kiki said, I think something did happened! Nadech is leaving the details out...at least maybe they kissed. Thanks for the update, Noy! I so appreciate all your hard work!! :thumbsup: :kiss: :kiss:
No problem Katelyn :D Glad you're enjoying this FF hehe. That's just a little teaser by the way. The real deal will be much more than that. Just wanted to let you know what goes on in my dirty mind :lol:

I was blushing too....but couldn't stop reading na. Lol

I do hope that Nadech is "in command" when they do the real deal...... I like the idea of a strong sexy man who knows what to do in bed.

Can't wait for the next chapter......
LOL. You need a man in command! (Hey that rhymes! LOL) No doubt he will be in charge! ahahahaha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
OMG, I'm speechless.

Noy, you've corrupted my innocent mind!

Thanks, I have to go fan myself, it's getting SO HOT in here.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG, I'm speechless.

Noy, you've corrupted my innocent mind!

Thanks, I have to go fan myself, it's getting SO HOT in here.
:lol: I should have mentioned it from the beginning. This is not a G-Rated FF:lol:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem Katelyn :D Glad you're enjoying this FF hehe. That's just a little teaser by the way. The real deal will be much more than that. Just wanted to let you know what goes on in my dirty mind :lol:

LOL. You need a man in command! (Hey that rhymes! LOL) No doubt he will be in charge! ahahahaha
LOL This little teaser is packing a LOT of HEAT! I'm probably going to be hyperventilating when you do the REAL deal!! :faint: I'll be needing CPR for sure!! :coverlaf: Can't wait for the next chapter. BTW, thank you for sharing your dirty mind with us!! :shock2: :bhehe:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL This little teaser is packing a LOT of HEAT! I'm probably going to be hyperventilating when you do the REAL deal!! :faint: I'll be needing CPR for sure!! :coverlaf: Can't wait for the next chapter. BTW, thank you for sharing your dirty mind with us!! :shock2: :bhehe:
Hahaha just make sure you're not eating anything when you reading it. Don't want you to choke! :lol:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
OMFG! You're such a tease Noy! Goodness gracious! :coverlaf: I shall prepare myself for the real deal since the "preview" was hot! LOL! Oh and Nadech is soo lying to himself. He tells her she lacks many features but he couldnt resist looking at her 555. He's slowly falling for Yaya.... :) Chin sounds like a sweetheart! I'm now beyond excited for the upcoming chapters. Thank you naa!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Noy I LOVE you!!! I love the idea that it was just a dream :D I want Nadech to take all the controls over her.. Want her all by himself :p she has to drive him crazy like he did to those women of his Hehe it's jus a little fantasy of mine, I'll go with any direction of yours since your FF is AMAZING!!! so addicted :D will we get another update soon love? :-*