SKY Production

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
tats my aunt's prodUctiOn....i lOve andy's vOice for pepper...i get my movie frr from her...but iono even knoe how muich part she has...i lover her prodUction for thai but tNt for korean.
[post="65317"][/post]​

SKY Production is ur aunts production??? damn! the voice for pepper in Leh ratee is cute!! i wonder is he cute in person?? hehe...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
It's not only the hmong people that does that okay. Other people are translating other people's movies into their language as wel. If you don't like it, then don't watch it. The point in translating it is for us to understand it.

love

sarNie Egg
i want to ask do u guy knoe the phone# of Shy production..thank u for u guy let me knoe.....

sambvang

sarNie Egg
sunny_gyrl Posted Jan 9 2006, 01:18 AM
tats my aunt's prodUctiOn....i lOve andy's vOice for pepper...i get my movie frr from her...but iono even knoe how muich part she has...i lover her prodUction for thai but tNt for korean.
So sunny gyrl do you know Sky Production's phone number? I mean since it's your aunt's production. It seems like nobody knows or is not answering that question. ;)

I would LOVE to get Tik and Aom's movie "Kev Hlub Loj Dua Nyiaj Txiag". Hopefully they still have it.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION EVERYBODY. IF YOU KNOW THE PHONE # TO SKY PRODUCTION CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE IT OUT? THANKS A LOT. :w000t:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
sambvang said:
So sunny gyrl do you know Sky Production's phone number? I mean since it's your aunt's production. It seems like nobody knows or is not answering that question. ;)

I would LOVE to get Tik and Aom's movie "Kev Hlub Loj Dua Nyiaj Txiag". Hopefully they still have it.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION EVERYBODY. IF YOU KNOW THE PHONE # TO SKY PRODUCTION CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE IT OUT? THANKS A LOT. :w000t:
[post="92414"][/post]​

yea i do knoe it!!! ish 763-561-7343 and my aunts name ish phauj eng...

sunny_gyrl

ish bEen a whIle since i've been in the hMong toPic sowwir i reply so late...but yea tats the phOne

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
yep they did Dao Pra Sook for sure!! haha...but then wat happened to them?? i never see their dubbed lakorns out no more...darn it!! OMG!! they dubbed Tae Pbang GON???? omg...i shouldve bought it then..but then i didnt see it...SKY PRODUCTION is actually...my fav dubbing hmong production so far..the guys voice *smile* haha...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yes SKY prdouction I have to say is one of the best hmong dubbed productions for Thai movies and stuff and their voices aren't that bad

sunny_gyrl

lidogurl said:
is the guy that dubbed tik and pepper and chakrit good looking like his voice??....kekeke
[post="93608"][/post]​

yEa he ish VERY nice lOoking.....bUt he's married wid two kIds.... hIs naMe ish Andy... hE's prOlly the nIcest guy i ever met thats hmOng...VEry well manner,Polliet,and gOod lOokIng tOo..hehehe :loool: Oh if yOu guys waNna knOe who he ish, He's also a sInger in thIs boy band tOo but i 4gOt the name i'll see if i can find out mOr infOmatiOn...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Which Chakrit lakorn did he dubb for? Curious, bc the only Chakrit lakorns I've seen was dubbed by Vang's Video Production/Txuj Ci Production...but i have to agree SKY is one of the best translating productions next to Vang's Video/Txuj Ci...

rukD2B

sunny_gyrl said:
yEa he ish VERY nice lOoking.....bUt he's married wid two kIds.... hIs naMe ish Andy... hE's prOlly the nIcest guy i ever met thats hmOng...VEry well manner,Polliet,and gOod lOokIng tOo..hehehe :loool: Oh if yOu guys waNna knOe who he ish, He's also a sInger in thIs boy band tOo but i 4gOt the name i'll see if i can find out mOr infOmatiOn...
[post="93708"][/post]​

OMFG!! are you serious?? ahh...darn it too..dang..married..waaa...i bet he's cute! lol..cause..DANG THE VOICE...haha..hott! soo HOTT! i totally like it! tel your aunt to keep dubbing lakorns! i'm one of her #1 fans! she's really good at picking lakorns toO!! i totally support her production all the way!! the dude's a singer? in a BAND?? OMFG!! which band? i gotta get his CDs too then...AHHH..haha..thanks for the info sunny_gyrl!! YOU ROKK!! SO LUCKY TOO!! :shocked: :shocked:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Which Chakrit lakorn did he dubb for? Curious, bc the only Chakrit lakorns I've seen was dubbed by Vang's Video Production/Txuj Ci Production...but i have to agree SKY is one of the best translating productions next to Vang's Video/Txuj Ci...
[post="93720"][/post]​

They dubbed for wimarn sai

rukD2B

sunny_gyrl said:
i bElieve hIS band ish call u-N-i...but i can check...
[post="94195"][/post]​

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!! U-N-I??!! OMG! THEY ROKK!! AHH>>>WHICH DUDE IS HE?? ANDY RITE?? I GOTTA CHECK THEN...i got like the second album and it its soo good!! ahhhh...how cool!! thanks sunny_gyrl!! you rokk!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so sunny_gyrl any word on the hmong dubbed version of andrew and janie's lakorn? did you ask? what did your aunt say? hmmm...just wondering...is it a go? thanks in advance for the info!