SINGING CONTEST & DUE DATE REMINDER

Sah

sarNie Elites
nu_kwanz said:
am so confused..so we have send u the original song? i thought only the record song..haha
[post="21094"][/post]​

Send them the original version of the song first. You don't have to send your version, yet. There's another deadline for that.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sah said:
Send them the original version of the song first. You don't have to send your version, yet. There's another deadline for that.
[post="21410"][/post]​

thanks sah! the final clip is due Oct22nd. heheh and thanks for those that send me clips already. I can't wait to hear everyone.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
oh I didnt know that we were suppose to send in the original version. am I passed the due date? I'll send it as soon as possible.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
goodgurl272 said:
oh I didnt know that we were suppose to send in the original version. am I passed the due date? I'll send it as soon as possible.
[post="21988"][/post]​
I extend the original song due date to this saturday Oct. 8th. No worries!

Sah

sarNie Elites
Kkrystal said:
thanks sah! the final clip is due Oct22nd. heheh and thanks for those that send me clips already. I can't wait to hear everyone.
[post="21665"][/post]​
np, kkrystal! :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
goodgurl272 said:
oh okay thanks. I'm sure going to get it to you before then.
[post="22009"][/post]​
Hehe i'll be waiting ja...

Sah said:
np, kkrystal! :D
[post="22249"][/post]​
Here have a pizza all to yourself.

lolz the pizza don't want to come out lolz

here you can have a rose instead..
@}----------}--------

Hiatus

Super Momo
Kkrystal said:

Hehe i'll be waiting ja...

@}----------}--------
[post="22253"][/post]​

<_< what a rose lol :lol:

Sah

sarNie Elites
Kkrystal said:

@}----------}--------
[post="22253"][/post]​
Oooh sweeet! Roses make me happy inside...and out. Nevermind, I don't know. :mellow:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i know i was suppose to sing "MY hump" but .. i sound very awful lol and my sister who a "Rapper" couldn't mix the tune i want and plus she say i better off singing wiht her lol .. so yeah my sister write the lyric and got some beat for me and we sing together since seh also want to be in the contestand it done i'll post it up ...is the deadline today ?

Pee

sarNie Elites
oh yea I have to upload and send the song today hehe almot forgot, where do I post the link, where do I send it in, to the thread in buddie media??

Hiatus

Super Momo
maybe we chan ermmm move the deadline by the end of this week and if we dont receive it too bad we'll eliminate you. have to talk to kkrystal though and the judges er yeahh lol even myself i havent sent it yet x]

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
I havent sent in my song yet! I'm at my cousin's cux of her graduation party. so I cant sent it to you. Can I send it on Monday or Tuesday?