Sinee Hongmanop

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Nang Sib Song contains 6 discs. I didn't write on the DVDs, but wrote on the covers instead so when you receive them,
the movie is in order and I numbered them on the top right-hand corner. Let me know when you get it. =)
Okie thanks...I just wrote an email to you about it so yeah...ignore it lolz...just know that I sent ur DVD's already too lolz...but yeah as for Laksanawong, here's a short summary.

Pra ek gets kicked out of his kingdom I think or something happend I totally forgot but yeah he went to live with a Ler Ser, where nang ek is at to...I think pra ek left for something and they grow up...pra ek goes back for nang ek and there got her pregnant. He takes her with him back home...but on the way she gets jacked and lost...pra ek goes in search for her but couldnt find her so he assumes that she is dead so he marries some other girl and gets her pregnant too. Nang ek on the other hand found pra ek sad to find out that he is married to someone else. She disguises as someone else and goes there to stay with them. Pra ek is very fond of HIM (nang ek). His wife gets jealous and lied that nang ek touched her so nang ek is beheaded. When that happends her baby pops out and pra ek finds out who she really is.

Note: Pra ek is a player in this lakorn he sleeps with alot of girls. so beware.

mia07

Introvert
Okie thanks...I just wrote an email to you about it so yeah...ignore it lolz...just know that I sent ur DVD's already too lolz...but yeah as for Laksanawong, here's a short summary.

Pra ek gets kicked out of his kingdom I think or something happend I totally forgot but yeah he went to live with a Ler Ser, where nang ek is at to...I think pra ek left for something and they grow up...pra ek goes back for nang ek and there got her pregnant. He takes her with him back home...but on the way she gets jacked and lost...pra ek goes in search for her but couldnt find her so he assumes that she is dead so he marries some other girl and gets her pregnant too. Nang ek on the other hand found pra ek sad to find out that he is married to someone else. She disguises as someone else and goes there to stay with them. Pra ek is very fond of HIM (nang ek). His wife gets jealous and lied that nang ek touched her so nang ek is beheaded. When that happends her baby pops out and pra ek finds out who she really is.

Note: Pra ek is a player in this lakorn he sleeps with alot of girls. so beware.
Ahhh, I see now. Seems interesting, but I dislike pra'eks who are players. But, eventually, I'll watch it anyhow if I can find this movie.
Pra'ek must be dumb in a way because you can't assume that someone's dead when you don't even know the truth. And plus, it's so dumb
of him that he gave up already and decided to marry someone else. URGH! But, borans are borans - most pra'eks end up with more than
one woman, which is dumb. I'm glad it didn't happen like that in Nang Sib Song, but it did happen in Prasuton-Manora, but it was a force marriage.
Even though he got married to the other girl, he still loved Manora, no matter what had happened, and went after her, too. Thanks for the summary! =)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I have the lakorn...I bought it from sarn tooo..the quality is really good...its better then Pra Sou Ton Manora's quality though I tell you...since it's a newer boran lakorn...but yeah anyways we should find something else to trade lolz...! If you want that is.

mia07

Introvert
I have the lakorn...I bought it from sarn tooo..the quality is really good...its better then Pra Sou Ton Manora's quality though I tell you...since it's a newer boran lakorn...but yeah anyways we should find something else to trade lolz...! If you want that is.
I don't mind, but I don't have much borans. And if I do, they're only parts and parts.
These are the only ones I can think of that I have, for now, unless I can buy from you:

Tepsin Interajak
Si Yo Ku Mon [Not the ending]
Gro Pid Jid See [Parts]
Manee Nope Gaow
Nang Sib Song [Old]
Prasuton-Manora [Old; Parts]
Kraithong [Parts]
Jaoying Khathong [I have to go look for it]
Kula Saen Soy [I think my sis has it?]
Tep 3 Radoo [New]
Kaew Na Ma [Another new version & parts of the old]
Nang Paya Prai [I have to go look for it, too.]
Den Narm Lom Fai
Sung Singh Chai

Yep, like I said, I don't have much. Which borans do you have?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I have alot of boran lakorns tooo but the old ones that I have that I recorded on my own, some of the the quality isn't so good. Those ones are all on VHS. I am also missing parts here and there on a couple of them too...but I do got some on DVD. But hey ill go home and check. Im at work right now.

SUng Sing Chai...I don't have that lakorn never seen it before...can you give meeh a summary and tell meeh ur opinion about the lakorn. And as for Keaw Nah Mah..do you have the whole lakorn or just parts.

mia07

Introvert
I have alot of boran lakorns tooo but the old ones that I have that I recorded on my own, some of the the quality isn't so good. Those ones are all on VHS. I am also missing parts here and there on a couple of them too...but I do got some on DVD. But hey ill go home and check. Im at work right now.

SUng Sing Chai...I don't have that lakorn never seen it before...can you give meeh a summary and tell meeh ur opinion about the lakorn. And as for Keaw Nah Mah..do you have the whole lakorn or just parts.
Sung Singh Chai is an old, short boran - it's 6 episodes, about 2 hours each. I haven't really seen the whole boran, just parts and parts. When I asked my sister, she said it's a good movie. Very brief and straight to the point. From what my sister told me, the story is about a King who has a lot of wives and loves them equally, but the older Queens were jealous of the youngest Queen who's very beautiful and nice. The youngest Queen gave birth to a baby in a shell, with a bow & arrow and sword. The other Queens asked one of the wisemen to see what it meant and he said that Sung Singh Chai will bring fortune to the palace. Therefore, the Queens told him to lie to the King that he will bring bad luck, so Sung Singh Chai and his mom got kicked out of the palace, along with another wife-to-be of the King, who gave birth to a baby who's half human & half lion. The King's sister was captured and married to a Giant and wanted to go save her. In order to save his sister, he challenged his wives' sons that whoever can bring his sister back will be named King, but none didn't want to go. Therefore, the sons went and tricked Sung Singh Chai to go with them and eventually, Sungh Singh Chai helped saved the sister, but the sons had other plans for him already: they pushed him off the cliff and died, but Sung Singh Chai was a special kid - he has powers ever since he was born. Once they all got back to the palace, they lied to their father that they helped saved his sister, but the sister told him that Sung Singh Chai was the one. Now, the Queens blamed that his sister is possessed, so he shouldn't believe her, and knowing how dumb the King was, he believed them and kicked her out of the palace as well. Mainly, Sung Singh Chai and his mom had suffered alot throughout the boran because of how gullible the King was and the other Queens, but eventually they had a happy ending.

As for Kaew Na Mah, which version are you talking about? I have the old version, but only parts, and I'm still looking for someone who has it. I have a copy of another new version one and it's not the one that Chaiya is pra'ek. I'm not certain which production did it, but I know that when na'ek turns into a guy, they didn't have a guy to replace her. They used the original na'ek, but made her wear boy clothes and have a mustache to look like a boy. All of my borans are on VHS, too, and I'm trying to convert them into DVD to make it easier for me to watch, but then my borans are scattered around the house and I have to go find it.

mia07

Introvert
Random Thoughts: I just went back and watched Prasuton-Manora [Sinee/Suksit] and man, it's so sad.
I don't remember this movie much because I didn't have the whole thing and when I watched some of
the parts, I almost cried. Like that one scene where Manora got beat by the servant because the Queen
thinks that Manora is lying about the whereabouts of Prasuton; I almost cried at that scene because they're
so cruel to her. Their love scenes, awww, I can't help it, but fall in love with them, too. LOL. Such a nice classic! :)

mia07

Introvert
LOL. I'm still waiting for a list. =) Are you enjoying your Nang Sib Song so far?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lolz...yeah I know...I've been lacking...mah bad...here's the ones I have on dvd already.

Nam Jai Mea
Nang Paya Prai
Krai Thong
Din Nam Lom Fai
Glot Pit Jed See
Junta Koulop (last 5 min is cut off) It was the way I got it.
Bauw Keaw Bauw Tong
Prasouton Manora
Nang Sib Song (new version)
Prachai Mongkon
LaksanaWong
Malaitong (last 5 min cut off) It was the way I got it.
Tep Sin Interajak

It looks like we have just about the same things lolz..but yeah I have more but the rest are in vhs...don't know when im gonna convert it.

mia07

Introvert
lolz...yeah I know...I've been lacking...mah bad...here's the ones I have on dvd already.

Nam Jai Mea
Nang Paya Prai
Krai Thong
Din Nam Lom Fai
Glot Pit Jed See
Junta Koulop
Bauw Keaw Bauw Tong
Prasouton Manora
Nang Sib Song (new version)
Prachai Mongkon
LaksanaWong
LOL. It's okay. I see you might be busy and all. =) Hmmm.. most of em, I've seen it already or already have copies of it.
I heard they said Prachai Monkong's a good movie. Your opinion and a little bit of the summary might be helpful. So, what
did you think of Sung Singh Chai, just from the summary? He remains as a kid throughout the whole boran. You've seen the preview?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
As for Kaew Na Mah, which version are you talking about? I have the old version, but only parts, and I'm still looking for someone who has it. I have a copy of another new version one and it's not the one that Chaiya is pra'ek. I'm not certain which production did it, but I know that when na'ek turns into a guy, they didn't have a guy to replace her. They used the original na'ek, but made her wear boy clothes and have a mustache to look like a boy. All of my borans are on VHS, too, and I'm trying to convert them into DVD to make it easier for me to watch, but then my borans are scattered around the house and I have to go find it.
Oh I thought you were talking about the one with Chaiya...so never mind I know which Keaw Nah Mah your talking about. Don't want that one...i have the last part to that lakorn!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hey babeelailai here's kwan fah na dum on youtube !!! sorry i couldnt record the kwanfah na dum for you beacause i ran put of dvds !!! : but its on youtube lol
I hate watching stuff on youtube dude...and i've seen it before when I was younger so yeah...but thanks though.

mia07

Introvert
Oh I thought you were talking about the one with Chaiya...so never mind I know which Keaw Nah Mah your talking about. Don't want that one...i have the last part to that lakorn!
So, you're looking for the with Chaiya? LOL. I saw that version on YouTube and man, I don't like it.
Sinee's version is WAY, WAY better! =) Sorry, but the borans she do, no one can top it at all.
I'm still in search for someone to sell Sinee's version to me because I want to see the whole thing
and never got the chance, too. I only seen parts and parts. They have a Khmer dubbed one of her
version on YouTube, but I cannot understand Khmer, so it's pointless for me to watch.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah I don't know Khmer either so I don't like to watch it in any other language other then thai. But yeah I've never seen the Sinee version of it. And oh yeah all of Nang sib song works...i just went through it yesterday lolz...I'm so slow at things. Anyways as for the boran lakorn PraSaiMongKong...i didn't like it very much but alot of people did. I thought pra ek was too weak and i don't know he just wasn't kute and yeah thats all i remember. I only watched it once lolz. I don't really remember what it's about. Check out the section. here's the link:

PraChaiMongKon

mia07

Introvert
yeah I don't know Khmer either so I don't like to watch it in any other language other then thai. But yeah I've never seen the Sinee version of it. And oh yeah all of Nang sib song works...i just went through it yesterday lolz...I'm so slow at things. Anyways as for the boran lakorn PraSaiMongKong...i didn't like it very much but alot of people did. I thought pra ek was too weak and i don't know he just wasn't kute and yeah thats all i remember. I only watched it once lolz. I don't really remember what it's about. Check out the section. here's the link:

PraChaiMongKon
LOL. Okay, then. Just want to make sure. That means I have to go and double check with the other girl I sent to. She hasn't been writing back to me, so I'm guessing it's working fine for her, too. LOL. You only watch borans because of the looks of the pra'ek? You're funny! But, I did watch the preview of it and yes, he's not all that - I've seen better pra'eks. LOL. I heard alot of people saying that it's good, but I don't know - maybe it might not suit me, too. I'm more into the very old borans made way back during Chatree & Sinee's time. As the 1990s hit, the borans were still good but there's only a couple that I liked, like Gro Pid Jid See, Kraithong [only the beginning til the middle; dislike the ending because pra'ek's such a dummy] and some other ones that I forgot. I got a question, there are some people that wants to buy some borans from me and I never did this before, but what do you use? Paypal? Money Order?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
When I was selling my boran lakorns I took paypal and money order...I dislike checks because it can bounce on you...if you know what I mean...!