Sinee Hongmanop

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='590590' date='Apr 2 2009, 02:56 AM']Do you have more pictures from the old Tep 3 Radoo?
I want to see how Sinee looks like in there.[/quote]

sorry, thats the only picture i have of tep 3 radoo.. well i'm going to the store in oakland this saturday. hopefully she has tep 3 radoo or the other boran lakorn i requested.. cross my finger..

mia07

Introvert
babeelailai is very trust worthy guys lol i bought a copy of blah boo tong and ninmanee from her and the quality is ok !!
LOL. And the quality is only okay? :D Well, since they are old borans, then you
can't expect it to be a good quality one since they were made like 1 - 3 decades ago.
I'm glad my Nang Sib Song still has good quality - it'll be rare to find them nowadays.

mia07

Introvert
sorry, thats the only picture i have of tep 3 radoo.. well i'm going to the store in oakland this saturday. hopefully she has tep 3 radoo or the other boran lakorn i requested.. cross my finger..
Hopefully, you do get it because I want to see Tep 3 Radoo. :)
That is, if you don't mind sharing. :D

mia07

Introvert
no, i won't mind.. just that it wont be in thai.. it will in khmer instead..
That's okay. I don't mind at all. I just want to see how good the movie is.
I was watching the old Kae Na Ma in Khmer and I still love it - it's just that
some part of the movie was missing, like the part when she turned pretty.
I so wanted to see that part badly. :) Hopefully, you do get it. I cross my fingers
with you, too. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
omaivdarlin...still waiting to hear from you about Nang Sib Song. But yeah just to let you know my copy of Prasouton Manorah was from Sarn so it wasn't something I recorded myself lolz.

mia07

Introvert
omaivdarlin...still waiting to hear from you about Nang Sib Song. But yeah just to let you know my copy of Prasouton Manorah was from Sarn so it wasn't something I recorded myself lolz.
Okay. Umm, I'm going to try and get it done this week.
I just have to record a little bit of the ending from my VHS
into DVD first, and then I'll burn you a copy, so there should
be at least 6 discs. So, I'll let you know, alright? I have other
things to do as well, so hopefully, I can get it done by Saturday night. :)

mia07

Introvert
i have kae na ma too.. but in khmer.. lol
You think you can upload the part where she turns pretty while looking at the water?
Man, I want to see that part. LOL. If you know which part I'm talking about. :)

mia07

Introvert
YES I DO BUT I HAVE IT ON TAPE.. AND I DONT HAVE THAT TV TUNER THING.. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO..
Dang, alot of people doesn't have the VHS converter. Well, I'm planning to burn all of my borans into
DVD in case VHS doesn't exist anymore in the near future, so I can enjoy them. And plus, I think the quality is quite
good, too, if you convert it, or maybe, it's just the same. But, if you do upload that part, thanks! =)

mia07

Introvert
yeah I was gonna do that too...but then I'm lazy...
LOL. Same here, but now that I have some time to spare, I might as well just get it over with so further on,
I wouldn't have to rewind or fast forward on VHS if I want to see specific parts - I can skip to chapters instead. =)

mia07

Introvert
Looking through old borans, kind of reminds me, I want to see Jaoying Khatong again! :)
I miss that movie and it's somewhere in the house - hopefully I can find it, soon,
and then I can watch and post some scenes up - maybe even the whole boran,
depending on my mood. Laksanawong? Never seen it before, but it looks very interesting.
Story line, anyone? Sorry people, can't help it, but I'm very random at the moment. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
If you look for the category Laksanawong you can prolly find a summary there. Im too lazy to link it right now lolz...so just go and look it shouldn't be far. If theres not a summary there ill gibe you one. But yeah I got your movie all packaged up...just need to send it...I totally forgot about it so I didn't send it today ill do it tomorrow for sure.

mia07

Introvert
If you look for the category Laksanawong you can prolly find a summary there. Im too lazy to link it right now lolz...so just go and look it shouldn't be far. If theres not a summary there ill gibe you one. But yeah I got your movie all packaged up...just need to send it...I totally forgot about it so I didn't send it today ill do it tomorrow for sure.
Hmmm, I did went and look for it. No summary. Sarnies just added details and parts here and there
from the movie. But, I guess I sort of understand it a little. Some YouTube user uploaded it, but only
episode 1, which means no help. LOL. Oh, it's cool. Take your time - no need to rush. =)

mia07

Introvert
YES I DO BUT I HAVE IT ON TAPE.. AND I DONT HAVE THAT TV TUNER THING.. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO..
Are you enjoying your borans so far that you got from the store? =)
I thought that you were going to order Nang Sib Song, too? Didn't have it?

mia07

Introvert
Nang Sib Song contains 6 discs. I didn't write on the DVDs, but wrote on the covers instead so when you receive them,
the movie is in order and I numbered them on the top right-hand corner. Let me know when you get it. =)

mia07

Introvert
Just wanted to add that Sinee was also in the old lakorn Prasart Mued (the old Ch.7 version, not the old Ch.3 version) as the crazy lady (the mother).
And as for being a good dancer, I believe she was a Thai tradition dance teacher.
Hey Maya, do you happen to have the lakorn, Prasart Mued, with Sinee? I want to watch it.
BTW, what's the story about anyways? Seems interesting already. =)