Sinee Hongmanop

mia07

Introvert
Yup Yup that is the ch3 version of Nang Sib Song I forgot they named it Phra Rodasen instead of Nang Sib Song...and I guess I was wrong about it being Pra Sou Toin Manora...but they did make a Pra Sou Toin Manora after this I just never had the chance to watch it...Can't find it anywhere...The outfit she had on in the picture I had was furry and really cute...I had the picture on a floppy disc...dno't know where it went now or else i would show you.
I supposed Ch.5 is the only production that didn't have Prasuton-Manora. I just saw their Nang Sib Song, recently, and it was okay - didn't like the ending much.
By the way, how did the ending of Ch.3 version went? LOL. Yeah, I just want to know how the ending was like. So far, the best/sad ending was Ch.7 version (Sinee).

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The ending was pretty sad...i have the ending part recorded and thats all I have...!It just ends like all the nang sib song...where she dies...this one is pretty sad...she dies by the ocean waiting for him.

mia07

Introvert
The ending was pretty sad...i have the ending part recorded and thats all I have...!It just ends like all the nang sib song...where she dies...this one is pretty sad...she dies by the ocean waiting for him.
Well, I do know that she died, but each Nang Sib Song they had her died differently, so just curious how she died in Ch.3. Hmmm, makes me want to see it now, but the way they dress is so weird looking. LOL. The way Maree dress is alright, but the way they had Rotasen's hair and all, just so weird and odd-looking. LOL. So, there is a Manora version to it, too, then? How does that one go?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Didn't get the chance to see the Manora Version...haven't seen it anyone...I just saw some pictures for it. But yeah there outfits are werid looking.

mia07

Introvert
Da dee da dee da. You should upload the ending because I just want to see how it looks like, but if not, that's okay. *Sigh* So bored and so hot! The weather is getting warmer so that's a good thing. =) Time to enjoy the outdoors!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Don't know how to rip and plus its on vhs...would have to record it into dvd first...I wanted to learn how to rip dvds into wmv or whatever but haven't had the chance to yet. Or else I would totally upload it for ya.

mia07

Introvert
Don't know how to rip and plus its on vhs...would have to record it into dvd first...I wanted to learn how to rip dvds into wmv or whatever but haven't had the chance to yet. Or else I would totally upload it for ya.
I can teach you if you want; just asked away! =)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='606787' date='May 9 2009, 04:58 AM']I can teach you if you want; just asked away! =)[/quote]

what software do you use and how long does it take to rip like a 1 hour lakorn?

mia07

Introvert
what software do you use and how long does it take to rip like a 1 hour lakorn?
The program I use is called AoA DVD Ripper and it works really well for me. Since YouTube only allows 10 mins per video, the ripping takes up the same time as the clip. So, if you rip a 1 hour lakorn, it'll take an hour, if you rip a 10 min clip, it'll take 10 mins or less. There are other programs, too, like SimpleDivX, Xilisoft HD Video Coverter, and Allok Video Splitter.

mia07

Introvert
Do you know where i can get any of these softwares for free?
You can try going to www.download.com and type in the name. I have a friend who downloaded AoA DVD Ripper for free from there,
but it's a trial version so you can only rip 10 mins per clip. To get the whole software, you have to purchase it, which kind of sucks.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Nah don't want the trail version...usually people here know how to get crack codes...was wondering if anyone had it with a crack code so i can get the whole version.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
You know what you should do instead of breaking them into 10 minute youtube clips you should upload ur boran lakorns here in sarnworld. A lot of people will love you for that...we don't have very many boran lakorns uploaded here..mainly regular lakorn.

mia07

Introvert
You know what you should do instead of breaking them into 10 minute youtube clips you should upload ur boran lakorns here in sarnworld. A lot of people will love you for that...we don't have very many boran lakorns uploaded here..mainly regular lakorn.
All the uploading and splitting the clips in YouTube takes so much time already. LOL. So, converting the whole boran will take even longer. I don't know how to upload borans on here because I've never done it before. By the way, how do you go see these lakorns? I'm going to stop uploading them because I don't have time anymore, but in the near future if I do, we'll see. Thanks for the tip!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
To go see the uploaded lakorns here in sarnworld you go under Buddy Media and all the lakorns and movies are uploaded there...to upload to share on sarnworld you first have to upload it either on sendspace.com or megaupload... alot of people like megaupload better because it downloads faster...then you link it here.

mia07

Introvert
To go see the uploaded lakorns here in sarnworld you go under Buddy Media and all the lakorns and movies are uploaded there...to upload to share on sarnworld you first have to upload it either on sendspace.com or megaupload... alot of people like megaupload better because it downloads faster...then you link it here.
Okay. I checked it out and you're right; not a lot of borans. Most of the borans are the modern ones. I'll see if I will do it.
If not then, since I already uploaded it on YouTube, they can enjoy it there. =) Did you download the SimpleDivx?

imuso

sarNie Egg
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='605555' date='May 6 2009, 04:55 AM']I only got one boran from her and that was Prasuton-Manora (Sinee). The quality is okay, but mines was even better, it's just that I was missing some parts so I traded with a friend to get the whole boran. Where else did you buy your borans from besides Sarn? Do you happen to have the old Tep 3 Radoo? What's Pra Rotasen about?[/quote]
I have only the new tep 3 radoo (TV version) and Pra Rotasen is actuallysame as Nang Sib Song... Pra Rotasen is Nang sib song's son and the n'ek is Meree.
Ji