Sinee Hongmanop

mia07

Introvert
I might have the chance to get a hold of Prasart Mued & Hong Hoon. *Cross fingers*
But, I really want to watch Keo Dtaa Suea and the old Tep 3 Radoo. Hopefully, I can find it. =)
Anyways, I'm bored. Whatsup?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hong Hoon ^_^ Yeah I knew she was in there somewhere, but I watched it longgggggggggg time ago so I wasn't sure and I didn't want to mention it when it might not be true. :lol:

You know that there are 2 version of Hong Hoon right? She is in the first one, I believe. ^_^

You done with recording/burning the boran lakorn for the 1st person yet? I just received the other boran lakorn two days ago. But haven't got a chance to check yet. Also I still can't figure out how to burn it. :( I don't have the program you told me.

mia07

Introvert
Hong Hoon ^_^ Yeah I knew she was in there somewhere, but I watched it longgggggggggg time ago so I wasn't sure and I didn't want to mention it when it might not be true. :lol:

You know that there are 2 version of Hong Hoon right? She is in the first one, I believe. ^_^

You done with recording/burning the boran lakorn for the 1st person yet? I just received the other boran lakorn two days ago. But haven't got a chance to check yet. Also I still can't figure out how to burn it. :( I don't have the program you told me.
Yeah, I saw a preview of Sinee's version of Hong Hoon and I saw a couple episodes of the remake, too. My friend said she ordered both Hong Hoon and Prasart Mued (Sinee versions) from Thailand, but it might take a while since they don't do international order, so she's telling one of her friends living there to order and send it to her, and then she will send it to me. Well, I just ordered some blank DVDs and it's not going to arrive until next week Thursday, so hopefully, when I get it, I'll start recording. Don't worry - it's very easy to burn and make copies; it only takes a few minutes. The first person only wanted Nang Sib Song & Prasuton-Manora. Oh, by the way, did you get my message regarding the borans you asked about? As for burning, it's okay if you cannot figure it out - I can always wait; I'm patient. Let me figure out some things first in order to help you. =)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow, all the way from Thailand... hopefully they have better quality :)

So are you going to share when it gets here? :lol: hehehehe :loool:

Ok when you're done, then just let me know okay. No rush.

I'm not sure, I got so many messages in my box I'm all confuse which one I reply and which one I didn't LOL. I got to recheck it again.

OK if there is an easier way to do it, that would be great.

BTW where did you watch the preview of Hong Hoon? I would like to see it.

mia07

Introvert
Oh wow, all the way from Thailand... hopefully they have better quality :)

So are you going to share when it gets here? :lol: hehehehe :loool:

Ok when you're done, then just let me know okay. No rush.

I'm not sure, I got so many messages in my box I'm all confuse which one I reply and which one I didn't LOL. I got to recheck it again.

OK if there is an easier way to do it, that would be great.

BTW where did you watch the preview of Hong Hoon? I would like to see it.
Yeah, I do hope the qualities are both good, too. Sharing as in uploading it? I might not have time anymore, but we'll see what happens; if not, then I can always make extra copies. As for the preview of Hong Hoon, here's the link: Hong Hoon Preview. It looks good. The YouTube uploader also uploaded like 2 scenes from the movie itself, but dang, I wish she had uploaded a part that showed Sinee because I heard she played a role as a dancer in there, as in helping Piyada. They look so young!

mia07

Introvert
Hey Maya, what program/software do you use for your subtitles? I want a program where you can
permanently have the subtitles stay on the video without disabling/enabling it like how I have it on YouTube.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='612142' date='May 23 2009, 12:00 PM']Hey Maya, what program/software do you use for your subtitles? I want a program where you can
permanently have the subtitles stay on the video without disabling/enabling it like how I have it on YouTube.[/quote]

I use this one here for timing ... http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...t=0&start=0

And encoding here. Thuy did a wonderful job of explaining step by step. ... http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=28995

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='612047' date='May 23 2009, 12:50 AM']Yeah, I do hope the qualities are both good, too. Sharing as in uploading it? I might not have time anymore, but we'll see what happens; if not, then I can always make extra copies. As for the preview of Hong Hoon, here's the link: Hong Hoon Preview. It looks good. The YouTube uploader also uploaded like 2 scenes from the movie itself, but dang, I wish she had uploaded a part that showed Sinee because I heard she played a role as a dancer in there, as in helping Piyada. They look so young![/quote]

You know, my mom probably still have Hong Hoon on VHS somewhere. I remember I used to record lots of lakorn for her back then. I have like around 200 of the old lakorns last time I tried to listed them. But that was like yearssss ago, so not sure what is still there. But I know that almost all the lakorn I watched I recorded them. :lol: I just don't have boran lakorn. :lol: LOLz

Anyway, thank you for the link. It sure bring my old memory back LOL. Yes it's a good lakorn, and almost all older lakorn is good, they have good storylines and good actors and actreses unlike todays. BTW part of the casts in Hong Hoon is part of the casts in Keo Ta Suer. Yeah they were young then LOL, now one the of the n'eak is playing as mother. ^_^

Upload would be nice, I wanted to see it again, but is too much work for you. But hey if the quality is good, I might just rip(buy) a copies from you. :lol: That way I share half of the cost with you. How much are they charging you anyway, since is all the way from Thailand?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='612168' date='May 23 2009, 02:18 PM']It's quite strange that I already have both of the programs on my laptop, but I just didn't know what it was for and how to use it. Now, I just need to read. Thanks alot! =)[/quote]

:p LOL, yes READ, READ, READ alot. When Thuy gave me the program, I got like a week to learned everything LOL. :lol: But if you follow her steps is easy, her explainations is very good and easy to follow.

mia07

Introvert
You know, my mom probably still have Hong Hoon on VHS somewhere. I remember I used to record lots of lakorn for her back then. I have like around 200 of the old lakorns last time I tried to listed them. But that was like yearssss ago, so not sure what is still there. But I know that almost all the lakorn I watched I recorded them. :lol: I just don't have boran lakorn. :lol: LOLz

Anyway, thank you for the link. It sure bring my old memory back LOL. Yes it's a good lakorn, and almost all older lakorn is good, they have good storylines and good actors and actreses unlike todays. BTW part of the casts in Hong Hoon is part of the casts in Keo Ta Suer. Yeah they were young then LOL, now one the of the n'eak is playing as mother. ^_^

Upload would be nice, I wanted to see it again, but is too much work for you. But hey if the quality is good, I might just rip(buy) a copies from you. :lol: That way I share half of the cost with you. How much are they charging you anyway, since is all the way from Thailand?
So, basically, your mom kept all of the old lakorns, then, huh? =) To my surprise, I didn't even know that boran stars like Sinee and Piyada and the others played in regulars. So, it gave me quite a shock. I didn't really watch any regular lakorns back in the days because my dad was more into the boran lakorns, so that was what we mostly watched. As for Prasart Mued and Hong Hoon, I'm not sure how much it cost because my friend is asking her friend in Thailand to buy it so she can send it to her, and then, she will give it to me. She usually gives me her lakorns so I can make copies for myself and I just return the originals back to her. And in return, I help convert and burn her borans on VHS into DVDs for her.

mia07

Introvert
:p LOL, yes READ, READ, READ alot. When Thuy gave me the program, I got like a week to learned everything LOL. :lol: But if you follow her steps is easy, her explainations is very good and easy to follow.
Yes, I see that it's alot of reading. :S And also, you have to download more programs, too. Hopefully, it works for me.

mia07

Introvert
Urgh! It's not working for me. When I try to convert the video file into .AVI, it says something like, "Access violation at address 77E63592 in module "ntdll.dll". Write of address 00000024".
Any help? And when I try to open the file in VirtualDub, it says something like VirtualDub requires a Video for Windows (VFW) compatible codec to decompress video. I'm lost?? Too hard!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I see that it's alot of reading. :S And also, you have to download more programs, too. Hopefully, it works for me.

:lol: I would love to help and answers all your questions, but I have no idea LOLz. I'm so lost when it comes to computer and all these program too. I just followed step by step as Thuy post and by luck it works LOL.

What you should do is post at the thread and see if Thuy can help answer some of your questions ok. ^_^ Goodlucks.

Best thing to do is... print out and then follow slowly step by step... because that's how I did it. :lol: lolz

mia07

Introvert
I think I got it now, but I don't have time to mess around with it yet. What I didn't have was WinRar and I needed that, so I got it now.
Anyways, the 5 borans you wanted, I'll PM you about the prices though I did already and you didn't reply back yet. LOL.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='613671' date='May 27 2009, 08:30 PM']I think I got it now, but I don't have time to mess around with it yet. What I didn't have was WinRar and I needed that, so I got it now.
Anyways, the 5 borans you wanted, I'll PM you about the prices though I did already and you didn't reply back yet. LOL.[/quote]

Sorry was sick for few days ^_^

Actually no, I didn't see your message about them yet... I went thru and check my PM box, they don't have your message about the price or anything... that's why I didn't reply back. :lol:

But I got this one today... and it looks great... go ahead and do them when you have time ok.

Yeah you need to extract it first. :D

mia07

Introvert
Man, so much work, just doing the subtitles; I give up. LOL. I'll work on my brother's MAC instead since the software he have is so much easier to use. I, after waiting like a week, finally got my blank DVDs. For sure, since I'm off Thursday, I'll starting making copies and get it over with. I don't like to keep waiting nor do I want people to keep waiting for me. =) I'll try and get it done ASAP!

mia07

Introvert
Good news for me!! YAY! I'm getting Hong Hoon for sure. And as for Prasart Muerd, it's coming, but there's only like 3 more customers needed to buy from the peeps in Thailand, then they will convert it into DVD, and I will get it. Thanks to one of my lovely friends - she's ordering it just for me because she knows I like Sinee. Even though she's not the main na'ek in there, oh well, as long as you can still see her in there then I'm fine with that. Ha! But, no luck with Keo Dtaa Suea or the old Tep 3 Radoo - DARN IT!! :(

yak

sarNie Adult
Hong Hoon[/b] for sure. And as for Prasart Muerd, it's coming, but there's only like 3 more customers needed to buy from the peeps in Thailand, then they will convert it into DVD, and I will get it. Thanks to one of my lovely friends - she's ordering it just for me because she knows I like Sinee. Even though she's not the main na'ek in there, oh well, as long as you can still see her in there then I'm fine with that. Ha! But, no luck with Keo Dtaa Suea or the old Tep 3 Radoo - DARN IT!! :(
lol