Sia Tsai (Regrets)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I finish reading it. I like it!!!! Good fiction!! Though the love scene wasn't detail but it did warm my heart HAHA thank ya' ladies for the recommendation !! now, I'm back to reading this fiction!!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 Part D

The dinner wasn’t as heartwarming as what Lek thought it should have been. Nobody talked or discussed about anything. Nopadon was mainly focused on eating and so was Malai. Wattana paid much attention on Lek the whole time. There were instances where Lek caught Wattana staring at him, probably to make sure that Lek wasn’t crying or anything related to crying since Lek was told to sleepover. When everybody finished their dinner, Wattana openly suggested Lek to go sleep with him in his bedroom. Lek hesitated, but didn’t want to say much, so he agreed hesitantly.
Wattana dragged Lek upstairs into his bedroom, and then exclaimed, “This is my bedroom! Feel free to do anything you want.” The bedroom had a lot of space, and some of the space was taken up by lavished decorations. The white bed was nicely made, and the intricate carpet that was laid out in the bedroom was evenly centered in the middle of the room. Lek gave a gentle nod in response to Wattana’s statement, and then headed to the royal blue couch that was located in the corner across from the king sized bed. As Lek laid down on the couch, he told Wattana, “I’ll sleep here for the night. You can sleep on the bed.” Wattana expressed a confused face after Lek’s statement. He quickly went over to Lek, and grabbed Lek by the hand as he proclaimed, “No need to be so polite. You can sleep with me on my bed.” In a forceful manner, Wattana pulled Lek out of the couch, and then dragged him over to the bed. He then guided Lek to sit on the bed. “Khun Wat, this isn’t a pretty thing.” said Lek to Wattana who was staring at him nonstop. Wattana placed his hand on top of Lek’s shoulder, and then stated as he look deep into Lek’s eyes, “We’re both men. It’s not like I am a woman and you are man. Therefore, you shouldn’t have to care so much.” Lek calmly removed Wattana’s hands from his shoulder and replied, “I know that there shouldn’t be anything wrong with this. However, I am still a guest and you are the host. Therefore, I believe that I should sleep on the couch and be more respectful towards you.” Wattana smiled at Lek’s response. He plopped himself onto the bed next to Lek. “If that's the case, then you don’t have to worry about it at all. Please just sleep here with me on the bed na? I want to show that I care about my guest.” Again, Lek decided not to argue back, and just decided to agree hesitantly.   
Lek laid on the right side of the bed, and Wattana laid on the left side of the bed. Both of them happened to still be awake even though the bedroom had no hint of light. Wattana bravely decided to test and see if Lek was asleep. “Lek, are you asleep?” Lek replied, “Not yet. You?” Wattana was satisfied with the answer. He immediately changed his position sideways so that his whole front side was facing Lek. Lek didn’t bother to change his position, he continued to lay flat on his back as he stared up towards the plain white ceiling. “No. I can’t sleep for some reason. It must be because of your kanoms. They were too good.” Lek let out a smile after the compliment. “Thank you krap.” said Lek to Wattana. Lek felt that Wattana had inched closer to him because of the sudden  movement of the bed at Wattana’s side. “What is keeping you up Lek? For me, it is your kanom. For you, it must be your mother I’m guessing.” Lek knew that what Wattana guessed was correct. He was up because he still had a bad feeling of leaving his mom home alone that night. However, Lek didn’t want to bring up his mom again, so he decided to bring up the family picture that he saw in the entrance room downstair. “The family picture that is hanging downstair, how long did it took the painter to finish it?” Lek could feel that Wattana changed his position again because of the movement of the bed. but this time, Lek wasn’t able to identify what position Wattana is in. “About the family picture, it took about 3 week for it to be completely finished since it was a masterpiece.” Wattana answered confidently. “Why, do you like it?” asked Wattana excitedly. “Yes, I like it. Its very a masterpiece.” replied Lek.
There was a moment of silence before Lek asked the question that he was curious about the painting. “If you don’t mind telling me, who is the young lady that stood with you in the picture? Is it perhaps your sister that I don’t know about?” Wattana’s face turned gloomy even though it went unnoticed by Lek. Wattana answered in a non-enthusiasm tone of voice, “She’s my fiance. Her name is Patcharin Kongpaisam, but we call her by Rin. We started out as childhood friend through the connection of our fathers. The elders saw that we played well together, so they decided to engage us together without questioning me or her when we were the age of 15.” Lek immediately reacted to the answer that Wattana explained with a displeased face. For an unknown cause, he resumed asking question about Wattana’s and Patcharin’s relationship with a hope that Wattana will answer that he doesn’t agree to the engagement. “Do you agree with this engagement that was settled by the elders?” Wattana answered hesitantly, “Nong Rin is a proper woman and a nice woman. She is well educated and comes from a prosperous family background. She is beautiful inside out. Because she exceeds in everything, I was super excited about our engagement. Now that we are engaged, I am anticipating for marriage that will probably happen as soon as she gets back from Austria, 8 years from now.” Lek was not expecting Wattana’s answer to be that he was happy about the arranged engagement since most people hated arranged relationships. Lek continued to ask questions about Patcharin because he was super curious about her.“8 years? Why so long? What is she doing in Austria?” Wattana became suspicious of Lek’s attitude towards Patcharin, therefore Wattana jokingly slapped Lek’s arm while he said, “Eh, don’t tell me that you fell in love with my fiance when you first glanced at her in the family photo?” Lek could see Wattana pointing fingers at Lek with a smile on. Lek decided to quickly reassure Wattana that he never had such thoughts towards Patcharin. It was just that he was curious about her, and that's all. Wattana was able to believe in Lek’s words, and then asked Lek in a solemn voice, “You must not fall for her though because I really love her.” Lek realized that Wattana was in a serious mood, therefore Lek solemnly answered, “Khun Wat, I promise you that I will not fall for her. I will even swear on my life that I will not fall for her.” Wattana was relieved by the response, and then conducted both of them to go back to sleep. That night, Lek and Wattana slept peacefully.  

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
There is a high chance that I will be updating this story on Sunday,Tuesday,and Thursday because I will be updating the other story "Ancient Love" on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. On Saturday, it all depends which story is getting more interesting.  :yes:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 Part E

The next morning wasn’t as bright and beautiful as the previous day. The sun was not locatable since it was covered by masses of dark gray clouds. Although the day was not admirable, Lek was excited for today because he would be able to go back home to his mom as he sat in the Naowarot’s black family car. Wattana was driving the car while Malai sat in the back seat with Lek, Nopadon wasn’t free to come . Lek stared out the car window looking at the street vendors, and smiled brightly since he knew that he would be close to his house any minute.
Wattana came to a slow stop at Lek’s house, and uttered “We’re here.” Lek immediately opened the car door and ran to the entrance door happily. He knocked on the door vigorously yelling, “Mom, mom! I’m back home, open the door!” There was no response. Because there were no response, Lek leaned his ear to the door to listen if there were any noises inside. Lek breathed heavily as he tried to listen, but there were no sounds coming from the inside. Therefore, Lek made his whole body lean against the door, however, right after he leaned against the door, the door opened widely. What laid in front of Lek was his dead mother who had died from last night. Her skin was completely pale, and her body was motionless. He quickly ran to his mother and tried to wake her up by shaking her body as he yelled at her, “Khun Mae, Khun Mae! Wake up, it’s morning. We must go set up our store.” Lek shook her body even more when she didn’t respond. Wattana and Malai came to the door, and froze there as they observed the situation. Malai remembered that Lek’s mother begged her and Nopadon to take in Lek the previous day. This caused Malai to finally understand why Lek’s mother was imploring her and her husband to take in Lek so eagerly; it was because she knew that she was going to die. Wattana walked slowly towards the shocked Lek, and tried to comfort him by patting his shoulder. Although Lek felt Wattana’s hand, Lek continued to ignore Wattana due to the fact that he was busy waking up his mother. Malai went towards Lek, and suddenly hugged Lek for comfort. She told him in a quiet voice, “Lek, yesterday your mother asked me and Nopadon to take you in as our son. We never thought that she did that because she knew that she would die.”
The statement that Malai stated moved Lek’s heart to the point where it made him bawled as he broke away from Malai’s hug. He picked up his mom’s torso and hugged it tightly. Steams tears that came out of Lek’s eyes dripped down beautifully onto his mom’s dark clothes as it absorbed the tears quickly.
Lek’s mom funeral was held privately, containing only Lek and Wattana’s family. The funeral lasted for a quick few hours. As Lek was the last one to bring the carnation flower to the furnace, he said his last words to his mom, “Khun Mae krap, I am happy to be born as your son. There was never a time when I hated you or despised you. Due to all of your good merits this lifetime, I wish you to be born into a good family next lifetime.” Lek threw his flower into the furnace. After he finished watching the fire tearing apart the flower, he headed towards Malai, Nopadon, and Wattana. They stood beneath the heavenly staircase, waiting for Lek to finish off his offerings. When Lek approached them, he greeted all three of them without saying a word. Nopadon placed his hands on Lek’s shoulder, and said, “Now that we finished sending your mother off to another place, we must adopt you legally like we promised to your mother, and name you a different name. Also, I give you the permission to call me dad, and call my wife mom. Therefore, you can stop calling us by our name.” Wattana snatched on Lek’s hand and held it up to his chest as he excitedly proclaimed, “I’ve already picked your name for you. It will be Annawat, a name that is similar to my name so that people will know that we are siblings.” His parents laughed at Wattana’s statement. Lek also showed a small laugh, but quickly composed himself afterwards. He then said to his new parents in a mannerly way, “Khun Phor(Dad), since you guys are willing to accept a poor child like me to come into the family, I am already thankful enough, and I will quickly adapt to this family. However, there is one request that I have for you and mother .” The parents gave each other a quick look at each other, and then proceeded to say, “What is it that you request of? If it is possible for us to do it, then we will do it.” Lek answered, “I still want to occupy my previous mother’s house and kanom store krap.”

Lek, now Annawat, stood in front of his kanom store that he had been running for eight years straight. As Annawat stood behind his kanom vendor, he thought about how fast the years flew by. Wattana graduated with a lawyer degree, and he was able to maintain his mom’s kanom shop even though his current parents sent Annawat to high school and college. Now that Annawat had no more worries about his education, he had all the time he wanted to watch over the vendor and make all the kanom he ever wanted whenever.
While Annawat was looking to his right looking at the other successful street vendors, he heard a young lady’s voice on his left, “Khun, may I know how much it will be for this kanom Look Choop ka?” Annawat happily turned to his left side to greet his first customer of the day, but before he was able to greet the miss, his mouth dropped. The young lady that stood in front of him looked exactly like the beautiful lady in the family portrait that was at his house, just with a now more structured face. He couldn’t believe that seeing the real person would be more dazzling than the painting. Her face was small and proportional to her body, and her mint green dress flew perfectly along with the wind as her smile was shining like the sun. Annawat was baffled at her appearance, he couldn’t imagine how outstanding she was. The miss  moved towards Annawat, and asked him the same question again, just in a louder voice. Annawat finally got out of his shock after her voice got into his ears. He greeted her with a smile and she returned the greetings. Annawat then replied to her previous question, “Sorry krap. I was just thinking about something. Anyways, if you order the 20 pieces of Look Choop it will cost you 102 baht, and if you order 30 pieces it will cost you 136 baht.” The lady contemplated about which bundle she should choose not for long, and decided to pick the 20 pieces. Annawat quickly packed the 20 pieces of Look Choop into a decorative box, so that his first customer wouldn’t have to wait for long, and then handed her the box of Look Choop after he finished packing. She gladly accepted the box of kanom as she thanked him kindly. Annawat continued to stare at her, trying to identify if she was Patcharin, the woman that is engage to Wattana, or not, as she walked away from the vendor.
Patcharin walked towards the car to her right, and entered it. Waiting in there was her younger cousin, May. May grabbed the box of kanom from Patcharin, and opened the box to look at the detailed kanom with amazed eyes. “Woah, I never knew that you can get such amazing craftsmanship of kanom in these poor vendors with poor people!” Patcharin snatched the box away from May as she closed the lid quickly in order to prevent its freshness from escaping the box. May pouted at Patcharin in response. Patcharin set the box on her lap, and then kindly lectured May in a calm voice as she placed her tender hand on top of Mays clutched fist. “Nong May, please have respect towards people when you speak about them. Their status doesn’t always define their skills. Also, I bought this for P’Wat as a gift since I never visited him when I came back to Thailand. Therefore, you shouldn’t just open anything you want that isn’t yours.. Do you understand na?” May dismissed the lecture from Patcharin, and decided to bring up another topic. “Who made those kanom then? It must be an old dark traditional Thai woman with wrinkly hands.” Patcharin shook her head after May’s rude remark. However, Patcharin didn’t want to start another lecture with May, so she kindly just answered May back. “I don’t know who made the kanom, but the one who sold the kanom was a young man. He is probably around P’Wat’s age.” May all of a sudden got excited about the answer, and asked another question as she fiercefully grabbed onto Patcharin’s hand. “Was he handsome? Did he have nice fair skin, strong cheekbone, dark black hair, tall, and perfect teeth?” “How would I know? I only went there to buy kanom, I didn’t have the time to check him out. Also Nong May, you know that I am already engage to P’Wat, so I shouldn’t be thinking about any other guys,” responded Patcharin to the curious May. Patcharin’s answer didn’t satisfy May, so she harshly let go of Patcharin’s arm, and turned to face the window. “I asked you a simple question if he was handsome. I didn’t ask you if you slept with him,” May said in a silent voice trying to not let Patcharin hear her thoughts, but her silent voice was heard by Patcharin. Patcharin gave her one last disappointment stare, and then faced the window. Since May asked the question about the vendor guy about his looks, Patcharin actually thought about the guy’s appearance again. She then realized that the vendor guy was quite her taste of men.

theplanetearth

sarNie Egg
LOL!! I love May's line: "I asked you a simple question if he was handsome. I didn’t ask you if you slept with him".....  I think May is foreshadowing something.... *cough cough* "slept".... *cough cough*  :pervie:  :wink: 

SingleDrama

sarNie Egg
theplanetearth said:
LOL!! I love May's line: "I asked you a simple question if he was handsome. I didn’t ask you if you slept with him".....  I think May is foreshadowing something.... *cough cough* "slept".... *cough cough*  :pervie:  :wink: 

You and I are thinking the same thing!! **Web High Five**  :thumbsup: