Sia Tsai (Regrets)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
SingleDrama said:

I think Patcharin will be younger than Lek and Wat. I'm just thinking though.... lol
If she is younger, she might be around 14/13
Lek is only 15 and Wat is 17
Can't wait for them to grow up :crush: :crush:

theplanetearth

sarNie Egg
I'm just throwing this out there.... I wonder if there will be a rape scene since based off from the trailer, I have a high expectation that there will be a rape scene somehow. If not a rape scene.... then there's gotta be a "willing" scene....  :spin:  :clap: Just saying... LOL  :rofl:

SingleDrama

sarNie Egg
theplanetearth said:
I'm just throwing this out there.... I wonder if there will be a rape scene since based off from the trailer, I have a high expectation that there will be a rape scene somehow. If not a rape scene.... then there's gotta be a "willing" scene....  :spin:  :clap: Just saying... LOL  :rofl:

LOL!! I feel you.... I was just going to say this, but then you said it already. From the trailer, Toomtam seemed so desperate for Vill even though Vill already said, "I am already married. Please understand me." I highly doubt that there wouldn't be a bed scene.  :coverlaf:  :wink:

SingleDrama

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
Talking about bed scene and willing scene.. OMG you guys are preverts :nono1:  hehe count me in LOL  :yummy:

OMG!!! Just thinking about it... what if Calligraphy graphically wrote the bed scenes in explicit details!!! OMG!!! I'm gonna die! LOL!!  :woot2:  :woot:  :faint:  :faint:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
SingleDrama said:

OMG!!! Just thinking about it... what if Calligraphy graphically wrote the bed scenes in explicit details!!! OMG!!! I'm gonna die! LOL!!  :woot2:  :woot:  :faint:  :faint:

Ohh have you read Love and Revenge of ToomVill Toomtam/Vill Fan Fiction I'm sure you'll love it

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 Part C
 ​

Lek, Malai, and Nopadon approached their house after the short distance ride. The house that laid in front of Lek’s vision was no ordinary house that anyone can have. The mansion had two levels. The exterior was richly painted with a type of rare yellow and a touch of gold. The windows were large and had rounded tops  like the western style of windows. The entrance door to the house was also an expensive looking one. It was tall and wide. The width of the door can easily fit at least four people coming in simultaneously. To Lek’s astonishment, as he got out of the car followed by Malai, there weren’t as many servants as he expected. The only servant that he saw was the servant that quickly ran out of the house and greeted Malai and Nopadon. The servant was old, around the age of 50s through 60s. Her hair had streaks of white and gray hair as it was tightly wrapped into a bun. When Lek saw the bun that the servant had, it reminded him of his mother who is probably working at home at the moment. There was just an odd feeling that was attached to Lek ever since he hopped onto the car with Malai and Nopadon. He didn’t felt good about it, and he didn’t know why, but he just knew that going to Malai’s and Nopadon’s house was oddly strange.
The servant invited Lek into the house with a smile. Lek smiled back at her to show appreciation, and then followed the servant into the house. The exterior of the house was not only beautiful, but the interior was even more beautiful. Every furniture was extravagant and eye-catching starting from the couches to the chinas and carpets. However, there was one object that caught Lek’s attention that was placed in the middle of the entrance of the house: it was a family picture that was sophisticatedly oil painted. He was able to recognize Wattana, who was standing on the top left elegantly, Malai, who was sitting along with Nopadon in a formal manner, and then there was another woman that was standing beside Wattana’s left side. The dress that she wore for the painting was solid light blue, and her tied curled hair was placed on her right shoulder. There was a slight twist about her posture that made her stood out from the others. Her feminine smile was stunning even though no teeth was revealed. Her eyes twinkled along with her smile, which caused Lek to hint out a smile to the well-drawn painting. Lek was able to let out a mumble, “Really beautiful.”
Nopadon quietly approached Lek by the side, and asked him jokingly as he laid his left arm on top of Lek’s right shoulder, “Beautiful isn’t?” Lek slightly twitched from the unexpected voice that came from his right side. “The painting, it’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Nopadon repeated to Lek, just that this time he pointed at the painting with his right forefinger. Lek was able to let out the words, “Ka. It’s really beautiful. Its so beautiful that I am in daze.” Nopadon let out a slight chuckle with a response of “It was painted a year ago. Apparently, I thought that this painting will not have to be change until I have grandchildren, but I guess it will have to be change soon.” Lek expressed a puzzled face as he asked, “What do you mean that you have to change it soon?” Nopadon gently shook his head as a reply, and then just told Lek, “Don’t worry about it. You’ll know why later. For now, let me take you to the kitchen so that you can quickly finish the kanom.” Nopadon signalled Lek to follow him to the kitchen that wasn’t as far as where they were standing currently.  
When Lek and Nopadon reached the kitchen, there was a counter that was covered in all sorts of ingredients. The ingredients ranged from grounded coconut flakes, palm sugar, pandan leaves, banana leaves, sticky rice, mango, and many other types of food that was commonly used for desserts. Nopadon informed Lek, “The ingredients over in that counter are all of the ingredients that we were able to gather. If there isn’t enough, let me know, and I’ll tell one of the servant to go buy it for you.” Nopadon patted Lek’s shoulder, and then turned his back towards Lek as he was going to leave Lek alone in the kitchen. But before Nopadon fully went out of sight, Lek quickly asked him a question, “Sorry krap, but what kind of kanom do you guys want me to make. I was never informed on that.” Nopadon reversed his whole body so that he was facing Lek again. “I don’t really know and remember the names of desserts, so just make whatever that you can think of. We’ll be satisfy.” Nopadon walked away after he  gave a smile to Lek.  
As Lek was stirring the coconut flakes with the melted brown palm sugar, he thought about the painting that hung in the entrance room. The lady was beautiful, and that's all he can think about. She had an aura of a polite, proper, nice, and prim lady. The facial features of the lady suggested that she was older than Lek probably by a year, or the same age as Wattana. Her smile maintained to stay in Lek’s imagination as he beats the coconut flakes and the palm sugar harshly. In a sudden moment, Wattana sneakily came behind Lek, and jumped on Lek’s shoulder as he  yelled “Lek!” The sudden jump scare caused Lek to drop his bowl on top of the counter with a loud bang. If the bowl was to have been glass, the bowl would’ve shattered into pieces. Luckily, it was made out of plastic. “Eh, Khun Wat, if the bowl was to have been glass, and it shattered, you could’ve gotten hurt. Be careful next time when you scare someone.” Lek calmly  advised to Wattana as he picked up the bowl that slid out of his hand. Wattana grinned gratefully, and replied, “You don’t have to worry. I scared you because I knew that you were holding a plastic bowl. I won’t do anything reckless to cause you and myself harm.” Wattana moved to the side of Lek, and leaned against the counter as he viewed Lek side profile. Lek asked Wattana a question while he began to mold the coconut into little spheres. “How do you know that I was holding a plastic bowl and not a glass bowl?” Without hesitation, Wattana answered quickly as he inched his face closer to Lek, “I followed you.”  Lek returned the look with a confused face. “When did you follow me?” Wattana inched his face away from Lek’s and then steadily responded, “Ever since you came into my house. I was just not insight, but really, I was watching you and my dad the whole time.” Lek thought that it was odd for Wattana to follow him, but since he was the owner of the house, he had the right to do whatever in his house. Lek continued to cook his kanom and ignore Wattana presence at the moment.
From the corners of Lek’s eye, he can clearly see that Wattana had never stopped watching him. Wattana’s heartwarming eyes were sincerely focused on Lek, not the kanom. Out of the blue, Wattana complimented Lek, “To be honest, the side view of you is quite attractive. If I was a girl, I’ll completely date you.” Lek was shocked at how upfront Wattana was to him, but the best thing that he can do as a reply was to thank Wattana politely.
When dinner time came, Lek brought all of his kanom that he was able to make from the whole day onto the dining table, based off from the order of Malai. After he had placed each kanom dish on the table, he had realized that the whole dining table was filled with his kanom dish. There were no real food that can satisfy one’s energy or hunger; there were only the sweets that Lek made. He wasn’t sure if the situation of no real meals being served was intentional by the family, or was it just that he had cooked too much kanom, which had cause the table to be populated with only desserts.
Malai, Nopadon, and Wattana walked into the dining room as Lek was quickly setting up his last plate. Malai went towards Lek direction, and patted his back as she said nicely, “Lek, you can go sit down with Wattana. Setting up the dishes up like this is already beautiful enough.” Since Lek was already exhausted, he thanked Malai unhesitantly, and proceeded to take a seat by Wattana. Malai headed for the first chair that was opposite of Wattana while Nopadon was already seated in the chair that was perfectly located right in the middle of the dining table like how every house master does. As a show of respect, nobody ate before Nopadon began. After Nopadon swallowed his first bite of the coconut balls, Malai followed him, followed by Wattana. Lek didn’t have the urge to eat since he wasn’t hungry, and he was worried about his mom since he had concerns about her recent migraine headaches . Wattana studied Lek, and decided to speak up. “Lek, is there a problem? Why aren’t you eating” Lek stood up from his chair, and announced, “I’m sorry krap. I am worry about my mother, and since I am done making kanom for you guys, may I please have the permission to return home?” Before Lek had another chance to speak, Wattana held Lek’s hand and told him boldly, “Lek, it is already night time. Think about it, if you go back home right now, you will have to knock on your house door, which then that will disturb your mother’s sleep. Wouldn’t that be inconsiderate?” Nopadon joined in with Wattana, “Wattana is right. It is already late, and since today you weren’t able to help out with your mom with work, she is probably exhausted right now. I think it is best for you to sleepover tonight. Tomorrow morning, Malai and I will take you to see your mom tomorrow.” Nopadon picked up his kanom on his plate with the fancy silverware that laid on top of the golden cloth, and continued his eating. Malai and Wattana on the other hand anticipated for Lek’s next action as he was still standing waiting for approval. Unsatisfyingly, Lek quietly collapsed onto his chair with a worried feeling about his mom.
Seeing that Lek had decided to settle, Malai continued to eat the sweets while Wattana felt bad for Lek. Slowly, Wattana placed his hand on top of Lek’s hand which was rested upon the chair’s armrest, and whispered to him, “Lek, don’t worry too much na.” Lek looked at Wattana for a second, and then nodded his head.  

(To be continued....)
P.S: I know this part was quite short. Therefore, I will try to update everyday.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
SingleDrama said:

LOL!! I feel you.... I was just going to say this, but then you said it already. From the trailer, Toomtam seemed so desperate for Vill even though Vill already said, "I am already married. Please understand me." I highly doubt that there wouldn't be a bed scene.  :coverlaf:  :wink:

theplanetearth said:

You guys surely jumped the gun.   :lmao3:

theplanetearth

sarNie Egg
I'm wondering if the girl in the picture was Vill?? Hopefully it's her, because I am waiting for some romance... *cough cough* also known as bed scene... also known as r scene or willing scene.... You hear me Calligraphy??? LOL
The whole relationship between Wat and Lek is weird.... I don't think Wat like Lek as a friend/brother, but like a you know.... a man and a woman???

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I just loved that FF. So beautifully written I could feel Vill's pain. 
VILLNAN said:

Ohh have you read Love and Revenge of ToomVill Toomtam/Vill Fan Fiction I'm sure you'll love it