Sia Ode?

max

sarNie Elites
I was at spicyforum.net reading about the actor New and Sia Ode or whatever. I only read the on-going news, so I am not sure what the deal with that is, but I am so curious to understand. I might be late on the news... but help me out if you can. Thanks =)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I was at spicyforum.net reading about the actor New and Sia Ode or whatever. I only read the on-going news, so I am not sure what the deal with that is, but I am so curious to understand. I might be late on the news... but help me out if you can. Thanks =)
Sia Ode is a very rich music promoter and he's gay. He's the guy that brought FILM R. down.
New is apparently one of his boys, if you get my drift.

The word around town is that New prostituted himself to get a watch, credit cards, and a new car from Sia Ode.
When first asked about whether New knew Sia Ode, he denied that he ever knew this character.

If you're a guy and you know Sia Ode, it's never a good thing.
Sia Ode felt insulted and fired back providing proof that New knew him.
New retracted and claimed that Sia Ode was just his creditor.
According to Sia Ode, he didn't loan anything to New.
It was rather gifts for doing "something something".
If they were loans, he said he never got the money back.

Film used to be Sia Ode's boytoy too. He brought Film a big house and when the media found out, Film's career went tumbling down.
And that is why we don't see FILM anymore. He's doing a comeback, but very slowly.

The whole Sia Ode and New thing is a gay rumor or maybe facts now. SIA ODE has proofs.

natty

Chubs
lynda, can i correct some of it?..

sia didn't fire back and he kept quiet until New told the media that Oil introduced him to Sia thus having the media accused Oil of being an agent (this was after new admit that the suv was bought by sia.. and that sia was just a creditor..), he also brought pjj into it, forgot why as well as he said he already sold the suv because it's "troubled"... sia then came out and said that oil or anyone else were not agents and that new was the one who wanted to meet sia himself.... so then new came out and start bashing sia and that's how everything started.. sia didn't say anything for months, it was all new spewing things until sia got annoyed, resulting in the first press conference...

max, you can read the articles at spicy from the beginning.. there are several links..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
For as long as we've been following the New vs Sia Ode case, I dont remember Sia Ode speaking up until New brought Oil's name into the ordeal. New told the media that Oil introduce him to Sia Ode. Sia Ode then fired back saying that New's image is already tarnished, why would he bring a third person to get damaged as well Sia ode said he's dissapointed and sorry that Oil's sia hai over the whole thing. Sia said New wanted to meet Sia Ode himself, but used Oil to get to him. Oil's not an agent, but rather a business partner. Oil's father does business (jewlery) with Sia Ode. After New went with Oil the one time, New continue to visit Sia Ode and soon brought his brother to meet Sia Ode as well. Not long after that, New asked for jobs at Sia Ode's company for his mother and brother :lol:

so the entire family lives off Sia Ode lol. Sia said on what terms New got the freebies, he's not going to say, not good to hear na :lol:

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks everyone. Okay, I will go through and read them at spicyforum.net. At least I have an idea of what is going on. I did not know that of Film... does that mean that... like Film was with this Sia Ode for a fact? If so, that is terrible. I love Film =(

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
maybe the actors/singers involved are not gay, but had to give service to Sia Ode for something they want...like, expensive cars, house, etc...the moral of the story is...don't be greedy!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry, there is nothing wrong with being gay,but there is something wrong with prostituting yourself.
These guys are sick, Film included.

another pic

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
FUNK!!!

so this is the story!!!
i also see it around, but have no clue who that guy is.

and when you said, re-phrased, 'brought Film down,'
that made me sad. :(

i know Film is a celebrity, but dang.
that is some shiot therrr!
no wonder i havent seen him around.
i cant read thai, but i was wondering where that cutie went.

this is interesting news.
thai gossip is totally more different than american gossip.
so dirty but at the same time cleaner. :)

THANKS!!!!
know i understand the story a little more.

max

sarNie Elites
I'm sorry, there is nothing wrong with being gay,but there is something wrong with prostituting yourself.
These guys are sick, Film included.
EXACTLY! That is like a big fat slap to your self-respect and your pride. How can you do that to yourself? It is... so desperate... at least to me.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. their case remind me of jakrit and puri in PONG/MAM's lakorn except in this case, NEW didn't keep his mouth shut like PURI :loool:

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lol it's a bit different than Puri and Jakrit case in that, Puri was raped, and he didnt necessarily chase after the money. Whereas New went to Sia Ode with intentions of getting finiancial help and giving something back in return lol. It wasnt rape, but consent :lol: