ShowGirls

dave89

sarNie Egg
just wondering if anybody heard about this. its a new group with kat , bell, yaya ying, and jenifer. i posted there song in buddie media. heres a pic of the group

sg5.jpg
sg1.jpg
sg2.jpg
sg3.jpg
sg4.jpg
e09a98998bda70eb292f69e69e659b64.jpg

charm

sarNie Egg
wow that's cool B)

so are they actually forming a group, or they're just collaborating for a CD?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
whoa they're outfits are so whoa LOL
they look pretty like always
ima have to go listen to their song hehehe

dave89

sarNie Egg
there just doing the same as they did for there other cds. 2002 ratree n 2005 tiwa hula hula and for hwa hwa from wat i read she is busy with something in taiwan some acting thing. but i can;t wait to here the cd. its comes out in november.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
hwa hwa is in taiwan now and and she didnt resign her contract with GMM cuz she want to be a chinese actress.....so there is no more china dolls

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i'm happy to see these again 'cause i love their songs so much and thank yo for sharing. just kind of sad for me 'cause the other china doll girl will not be in it...

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Yeahhh I just heard about Show Girls like yesterday...YAY!!! :yahoo: I love P' Kat so muchhh!! Can't wait til the CD is release...too bad Hwa Hwa won't be in here..and no more CHina Dolls :( Their outfits are kinda weird..well, unique..

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
The music video to the "Ooh La La" song reminds me of 'Lady Marmalade' song, but without the image of Missy Elliot in this one. ha

shubby

sarNie Adult
awww..i miss china doll tho..all the gurl look hot especially Kat E..and their song are hot...i can't wait to get one for myself..hehehe

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I can't wait to get the VCD either!! I'm sure their songs will be so good, can't wait to see the MVs. P' Kat is so pretty!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Everytime I read the name showgirls...i think its funny. lol. It totally matches the way they dress in here and stuff! lol.