Short Stories Featuring the JLR sisters

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hello my JLR sisters...as promised I wanted to start a new topic for short stories featuring our beautiful JLR sisters. I know that Chenada might contribute as well. Just leave us a note and we can see what we can do...you might just have a story about you and your man LOL!

So far here's my list of requests, if I am wrong, do let me know as I was tired when I signed off last night (it's all Moh's and Ami's fault...always keeping those really really late hours :lol: ).

Requests

1. Vansanee + Ken
2. Mohoooo + Krit (don't worry Moh I won't forget the red sheets)
3. Ami + Willy (but the young one from Fai Loung)
4. Chenada + Thianchai Chaisawat
5. Lala + Cee
6. Starry + Pepper
7. GP + Bie (Darling we just assumed, let me know if this is not correct) ;)
8. Ceci + Tik
9. Pze + Rome
10. Raiya + Andrew Gregson

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry Ceci!!! I didn't catch you last night on MSN...let me see if I can get you TIK...bc Vansanee said she could be happy with him or Ken LOL...

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i fall asleep last night .. woke up like midnight to be online .. :loool: .
anyway, i FORGOT .. p'tikker or p'um is fine .. i wont' mind .. actually b/c i'm so crazy about JLR .. let's do it CELIYA AND UM ATICHART :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think Aum goin be a mystery man dat passes by once a while cuz if he in the fiction the girl might fight over him and leave their p'k :lol: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha~ i want at least 2 or all of the 3 R's in mine okay...you can make it fiesty!!

(you can make me a spoiled rich brat that goes broke like in Sarn's fic)

the revenge part cause i am flirtatious & gave the wrong impression on Willy's younger bro.. broke his heart & something bad happen to him ...etc.

Willy seeing this rich lifestyle of mine tumbling down quickly moves in to plot the revenge.

oh i dont have parents in this short fic...they're deceased...
(knocks on wood ~just for the purpose of this fic only!)

who left me millions of dollar in thai baht, here is where the drama starts. i have an aunt & uncle who are greedy and wants to take over my parents company (construction company or whatever) they worked in the company as the accountant or the CEO of the company since i am spoil and dont want to work after i graduated from some oversea college. hahaha *rolls eyes

the aunt (dad side) and uncle (my mom side or vice versa) have their own children or you can omit them whatever cause that might be just too much drama but then i will need one of my cousin or cousins to be the n'rai lol..Willy can have a gf on the side too for all i know. just an idea ^_^

man all of these girls i have to fight off him!!! already exhausted from the thought. :mellow:

the aunt & uncle starts embezzling the company's money left and right anyway they can. lets make the uncle a gambling addict & the aunt a jewelry (diamonds) craze person. never satisfied with what they have...gotta have more!!! they are so selfish that they want to get rid of me...so in the process of this revenge from Willy...i am also the target for the hitman hired by my beloved or i thought was my belove aunt & uncle..(should i live with them in the huge mansion i have??? lol)

PS.. Willy is super rich...he can buy the moon and stars if he wants to..!!

(im thinking of what Ceci was saying Hi-So+Hi-So= Lo-So! with all the drama in my fic anyways) lol

ok the leave the rest for Chenada or Raiya to continue to work their magic now..

boy, am i demanding or what??!! :p :lol:

i am very excited!!
:spin:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm with sarN on this. can't wait. you only want at least 2 R and questioning about the 3rd R :loool: .. man, can't wait.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
muahah. i fall asleep last night .. woke up like midnight to be online .. :loool: .
anyway, i FORGOT .. p'tikker or p'um is fine .. i wont' mind .. actually b/c i'm so crazy about JLR .. let's do it CELIYA AND UM ATICHART :lol:
Ceci - I really wish I could give you P'Umm but that would start a riot...REALLY...it would!!! So it might have to be P'TIK but you just let me and Chenada know k? Ha aha

i think Aum goin be a mystery man dat passes by once a while cuz if he in the fiction the girl might fight over him and leave their p'k :lol: :lol:
I have to agree with sarN on this one! No one can have him that's only fair...he'll just be the hot sexxxy man who rolls into town and everyone stops what they are doing then rolls out again...Anways the only woman who should have Harit is Soriya :wub: Just cuz we are crazy like that!

Chen!!! Yeah I started it but no pressure girl, you just tell me what you want to do and or add your own short story, its cool with me!

Disclaimer to all my JLR sisters: Your story might take a bit and it might not be very long, I know that Chen and I still have our own fan fic to finish off LOL ( :unsure: uh oh did I just open a pandora's box??!!). *JLR makes you do crazy things...like write fan fic for your JLR sisters :kiss:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hahaha~ i want at least 2 or all of the 3 R's in mine okay...you can make it fiesty!!

(you can make me a spoiled rich brat that goes broke like in Sarn's fic)

the revenge part cause i am flirtatious & gave the wrong impression on Willy's younger bro.. broke his heart & something bad happen to him ...etc.

Willy seeing this rich lifestyle of mine tumbling down quickly moves in to plot the revenge.

oh i dont have parents in this short fic...they're deceased...
(knocks on wood ~just for the purpose of this fic only!)

who left me millions of dollar in thai baht, here is where the drama starts. i have an aunt & uncle who are greedy and wants to take over my parents company (construction company or whatever) they worked in the company as the accountant or the CEO of the company since i am spoil and dont want to work after i graduated from some oversea college. hahaha *rolls eyes

the aunt (dad side) and uncle (my mom side or vice versa) have their own children or you can omit them whatever cause that might be just too much drama but then i will need one of my cousin or cousins to be the n'rai lol..Willy can have a gf on the side too for all i know. just an idea ^_^

man all of these girls i have to fight off him!!! already exhausted from the thought. :mellow:

the aunt & uncle starts embezzling the company's money left and right anyway they can. lets make the uncle a gambling addict & the aunt a jewelry (diamonds) craze person. never satisfied with what they have...gotta have more!!! they are so selfish that they want to get rid of me...so in the process of this revenge from Willy...i am also the target for the hitman hired by my beloved or i thought was my belove aunt & uncle..(should i live with them in the huge mansion i have??? lol)

PS.. Willy is super rich...he can buy the moon and stars if he wants to..!!

(im thinking of what Ceci was saying Hi-So+Hi-So= Lo-So! with all the drama in my fic anyways) lol

ok the leave the rest for Chenada or Raiya to continue to work their magic now..

boy, am i demanding or what??!! :p :lol:

i am very excited!!
:spin:
WOW AMI - that's not demanding at all LMAO :lol:
No worries girl you just gave me the whole story...I'll just have to find time to fill it in...do you have a name you want for your character? Anything else you want me to know before I start writing it? LOL

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hello my JLR sisters...as promised I wanted to start a new topic for short stories featuring our beautiful JLR sisters. I know that Chenada might contribute as well. Just leave us a note and we can see what we can do...you might just have a story about you and your man LOL!

So far here's my list of requests, if I am wrong, do let me know as I was tired when I signed off last night (it's all Moh's and Ami's fault...always keeping those really really late hours :lol: ).

6. Starry + Pepper
7. GP + Bie (Darling we just assumed, let me know if this is not correct) ;)

HAHHHAHHAH omg this is amazing this is great lmao we need this for our PARTY! WOO! lmao ahhah :eek: :eek: :eek: STARRY TOOK MY P'EK!!!! =O lmao hahahha bie is good tho woo this going to be great lmao hahahahhah omg wow hahhahaha <3

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: LOL...hmm my name with be Aminalai (Ami for short :lol: ) Vilaikoon & my honey Willy will be Anat (Nai~ An for short) Vattanakan ;) thank you :kiss:
AV & AV (im starting my own AVteam :p )

if you want you can change the story a bit to make the fic shorter :lol:
i got a little carried away thought i was a script writer for a min there
*slaps~ oh wait that wont work ~ *:arrg: self back to reality! :loool:

OH i forgot to add...to my so call request.

2 R' and one willing will do too! the willing part is when Nai Anat help Ami escape from the hitmens...runs to some island finds some nice fisherman's couple who let them spend the night or two and...imagine the rest! :loool: :yahoo:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Oh no! I see this is gonna get more complicated than I thought...hmmm ladies can I use the same p'ek in two stories??? Let me know if you are willing to share and I'll make sure they have a different name and character descriptions k!

Thanks for all the positive comments :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
dang ami wth i think you just finished your own story..seshhh talk about demands! lmao...
I guess I cant wait to read this either...
I have no demands for mines! :rolleyes:

didnt know you were so willing :loool: LMAO

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mahhahah ya girl is tooo hilarious !!! :lol: i guess it safe to say this fiction is BAD GIRL & NICE BOI lmao

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^LMAO ohhh, so its Bad Girl vs Nice Boi now eh!

the Nice Boi have boundaries too...they can only hold so much in... that the slap N kiss scene...follows shortly!

Moh: its not wrong when a girl knows what she wants and when to get it! :loool: :loool:

im just as everyone i can't wait to read my story too :loool: (darn typos)

Raiya: thank you for making me first on the list. :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess i missed out a lot yestersday... lol... this is going to be interesting to read...