Shinobi

darvil

sarNie Adult
ladies and gentlemen..

I have gotten my hands on this movie. The dvd rip has been out for about 1 day I think. Snatched it right up when I saw it came up on newsgroup.

Uploading it to our very own private server. Yea.. won't have to deal with bullshit.

Its going to be about another 7 hours :)

Nameless

N i n j a
Sweet, thanks Tim.

-edited-

I'm having problems viewing the sub file.

darvil

sarNie Adult
hey guys

Here is a file I forgot to post

www.sarnworld.com/darvil/pme-shinobi.idx

thats the missing file. That should fix the problem for ya'll

put all 3 files in the same folder

Nameless

N i n j a
Nevermind, I finally got it to work. Finished watching the movie. It could have been better but it was enjoyable to watch. Didn't seem long enough.

dylan

sarNie Egg
this movies is pretty good. i love all the fighting scenes. yukie is so damn pretty. thanks darvil for sharing. i've notice a few people can't get the subs to work. what i notice when i downloaded the SUB link, it was saved as a mpeg file, just change the extension to .sub then it should work.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
omg this movie was badass! just waow. love it. i love movies like this and azumi :D thank you so much for sharing tim but i beat ya had to wait for it on torrents lol

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
After reading a lot of good summary...I watched it myselft and thought this movie was ok...a little dragging in the beginning and so I skipped some parts of it...n not quite sure why she killed her lover and blinded herself... a sad ending not my type...but since I like the girl (also played in Gukosen)...it makes up for it...anyways...thanks for sharing Darvil

kazee

this was an okay movie... i really didn't like how the story ended.. other than that.. i thought it was an okay movie.. i would recommend it for others to see if they liked a lot of fighting movies..

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
oopies.. my bad. I replied in the uploading thread.
But thanks for the srt. file!! it's easier for me to use! I like the music in this movie and the characters are so well done... kind of like watching an animate instead but we get the real people acting it out instead. Somewhat like VERSES... which is one my favorite movies too. And the main actor in versus was in shinobi, but he's the bad guy (the one all in black with the hairs/strings) But like i said, i didn't have subtitles, so i wasn't able to understand much.
is there other movies that the main actor has starred in?? he's so hot! i think i fell in love with him. I don't see a lot of good looking japenese actors and i think he's the best i've seen. the worst part of the movie is that he didn't do much (didn't get to show us his good fightingskills) and he had to die.. sad... but thanks for uploading this movie!!

Nameless

N i n j a
Alright. After watching the movie over the second time, I realized that I overlooked it. I have to admit, it is one of the best Japanese movies of 2005. The CGI was cool, reminded me of the matrix. The storyline was pretty tight but it could have been better. The only thing I was looking forward to see was some sort of fight scene with Obara and Gennosuke but that didn't happen. The ending scene was pretty dramatic. I give props to Nakama Yukie, she really did a good job in that scene.