Share your ghostly experiences here

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The baby is ugly or the mom is? I've never heard of this. thank you :)
Even if the baby is cute you have to call it ugly. If you watch a thai lakorn when someone has a baby the elder always says the baby is ugly and hateful so the mother from the previous lifetime doesn't take it back. I hope i'm not confusing you....... :wacko:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I experienced it twice.

2004 - I was in 4th grade, I woke up at 4AM and was about to watch TV before eating breakfast and go to school. When I was about to go to the living room, I saw a white lady with blood. I went back to my bedroom and just waited before eating and going to school.

2006 -6th grade. Field trip. We were advise to come to school as early as 4AM. I and one of my female classmates were the earliest. We tried to roam around. Then we saw a white lady near our classroom. We ran back to the assembly area and waited for our other classmates.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I was going to start my own thread for ghost and scary stories, but luckily I found this. I have many experiences, both my own and from others too. I'll start with the one about my grandma's (from my mom's side) friend.

A long time ago when my grandma was only around ten years old living in Laos, she had a best friend about the same age. They had went to go play at the river, across from where the men in their village would go hunting. As they were playing, two men who were hunting were testing out their gun's. Since it was a woody place, they didn't see my grandma and her friend and shot from across the river. The bullet nearly hit my grandma, but went right past her and hit her friend and killed her. My grandma went to call the elders from the village and they took the friend and had the funeral. Soon after that my grandma would often smell an awful rotten stench. Her friend came into her dream saying that she's going to take my grandma with her. My grandma then got really pale and sick. My great grandmother then asked for a shaman to see what was wrong and the shaman said that it was the friend coming back for her. They had to do a ritual and build a doll out of hay and put my grandma's clothing onto it and send it to the friend's grave then my grandma had to walk inside over the ring that the shaman had made to separate the dead and human onto their own respective sides. Then my grandma's name was changed and finally she got better. But to this day, my grandma really hated her new name. LOL

Now this one is about my creepy dream that is reoccurring.

I would always dream of this blue-grey house with two small Thuja trees, one on each side of the front door. There would be a big pitch black window on the door. Then going to the backyard, there will be three western yellow pine tree's right in the middle forming a circle. In my dream I would always be visiting my cousin's and that is my cousin's house. Even in my dream, being at that place gave me the chills and I could sense an evilness at that house. We would be playing hide and seek in the backyard and I would go hide in that circle of trees. Suddenly everything would turn dark and a hand would come out from the ground and grab my ankle. I would scream until my cousin's come and find me, then everything would be light again. For some reason, after I tell them what happened, we would dig it up and find the body of a dead girl. Seeing that dead girl scares me to death, with her face all distorted and she would somehow be smiling up at me. I would wake up, sweating with goosebumps all over. This dream I've many times already. It still chills me to this day. And when I would ever dream and see the front of that house, somehow my conscience recognizes it and I would literally try to get myself to wake up before I get to the dead girl part. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Now away from dreams, when I used to live in a three room apartment back in Plover just before moving to Fresno.

I lived upstairs in room 4 which was on the right when you go up the stairs. The door opens to the kitchen and living room which are connected as one big room. There's a bathroom right behind the door on the left, then the hallway pass the bathroom. One bedroom is right there then the hallway would lead to the two other bedrooms and another bathroom. My room is straight at the end of the hallway, my parents room on the right and the bathroom on the left. That day I was hanging out in my parents room watching T.V. I had to go to the bathroom so as I came out of their room, I spotted a little feet disappearing into my room. It was Christmas break so I thought it was my little brother who went in there to mess around. As I was too in a hurry to go to the bathroom, I didn't bother to go in and get him out. Instead I went into the bathroom and shouted for him to come out or he would be in trouble if I had to go get him. I left the bathroom door open though because we always do at home. The whole time I kept my eye on the entrance to my room and no one came out. After I flushed, I went straight to my room to go get him and there was absolutely no one in there. I checked under the blanket, in the closet, in the pile of clothes, and even the window because he might have jumped out the window, but the window was frozen shut. This gave me the chills so I just ran out of my room to the living room. My brother was sitting at the living room this whole time watching cartoons.

Well this is it for now. I'll share again later.

sarN

sarNie Granny
How about , I believe there some kind of entity living with me . Not sure if it's evil soul , a guardian angle , spirit or its just my imagination, or maybe I'm mental haha but I do believe in ghost.