share true real life love story

gurlie

sarNie Egg
okie..well mine story is not really mine but my older sister...she is 22 yrs old now... here goes the story..

Ever since my older sister was in the fifth grade, she had a major crush on this guy but he never knew she existed...and my sister was so shy that she never did anything...they were both on the same grade ...well as the years passes..she still had this big crush on him but he always have other girls being his girlfriends...he was not the type of guy that get straight A's and have a clean record...he hanged out with the wrong the crowd and so got arrested a couple of time but not major ones....he was totally opposite from my older sister..she is the type to get straight A's...anyway when Senior year in High School hit..everything changed...during their second semester year as of a senior...he broke up with his white girlfriend because he found out that she was cheating on him...My sister finally told one her friends that she like him alot and you know what happen...my sister friend told him that my sister liked him and he was kinda shock...However...they started dating and started to like each other more and more...it seem like my sister's dreams was finally coming true...however when my mother found out she went mad...my parents didn't approve of their relationship because he was supposely a bad boy and my sister was not...my parents expected someone better than him for my sister...however my sister didn't listen to my parents yelling and everyday my sister would get yelled by my mom and my threatened to disowned her and everything you think of ...yeah i'm not so proud on my parents part....my father hated him but he never said anything..instead he lecture my mom about not knowing how teach the daughters...as for me..i knew my parents hated him but i never knew that they threatened to disowned my sister...anyhow...they kept thier relationship on the download..people see and people talked so again my mother would yell at her until she crying badly...i didn't know my sister's bf that much from what i know he was not that smart and choose a bad path...Finally when they graduated..my sister went to UOP and he wanted to change his life for the better because he knew my parents would never accept him....so he joined the army....the day he left to Germany...he and my sister only got like 30 minutes to say goodbye at the park..because my parents weren't and my cousin was looking out to see if my parents car would come by...

4yrs later....
they were still together and talking on the phone and he comes home like twice a month..to visit her...even though my sister doesn't live at home..my parents still controls her..my parents knew that my sister was still seeing him but they knew they can't do much but yell at her...everything seem to be going fine...because he was really trying to get his life back together by going to the army but....then one day he was transfer to Iraq...and my sister was worried as hell.....

It was always hard for them to say goodbye when he comes to visit her at UOP...

then on June 18..my other sister and me were going to go visit her at Stockton but then we got a call from my parents to come home ..we asked why and they told us that my older sister's bf died in Iraq.. I was crying so bad on the way home because i can't imagine how we were going to tell her...when we got home my parents were inside already and they told us that they called our two older brothers to drive my older sister home immediatly from Stockton....When all of my siblings were home..we sat on the sofa..and no one wanted to tell my sister...

she knew something was up because we were all so quiet and not smiling...

My father lied to her first that...Her bf's family had already engage him to another girl...my sister didn't seem to be affect because in her heart she knew her bf would never let that happen so she didn't care..but then my fahter told the truth that they got news that her bf died that day in the morning..i was sitting next to my older sister...and i hugged her while she cried...my two older brother put one of their hands on her shoulder and my other sister was crying next to her..all the sisters were crying...

She didn't believe the news at all...she can't deny it...and when she was finally able to talked..she told us that he called her that morning 1:30 am and they talked...but they hanged up at 3:45 am.....well he died at 4:00am..just right after he was done talking to my sister.....

the next day my sister told only me and my other sister that when she slept after her talked with her bf..she had a dream that he came to visit her and he told her that his head and chest hurt..and in her dreams she tried everything to ease the pain but he told her that she could never ease the pain and he's sorry....

then we all cried again.....

the funeral was reall sad because everyone knew about my sister....

till this day my sister is still single...once and awhile she would just cried and say she miss him and that she wants to kill herself..but i knew she would never do that because she know we need her here...and now my sister barely communicate with my parents because i think...deep down she blames them partially for his death....she probably think of all the way they have tried to destroyed her relationhisp with her bf....yep..all she says to them is "yes" or "no" and they know that she is avoiding them but they can't do much because somehow they knew they were at fault too....

snow

sarNie Egg
gurlie said:
okie..well mine story is not really mine but my older sister...she is 22 yrs old now... here goes the story..

Ever since my older sister was in the fifth grade, she had a major crush on this guy but he never knew she existed...and my sister was so shy that she never did anything...they were both on the same grade ...well as the years passes..she still had this big crush on him but he always have other girls being his girlfriends...he was not the type of guy that get straight A's and have a clean record...he hanged out with the wrong the crowd and so got arrested a couple of time but not major ones....he was totally opposite from my older sister..she is the type to get straight A's...anyway when Senior year in High School hit..everything changed...during their second semester year as of a senior...he broke up with his white girlfriend because he found out that she was cheating on him...My sister finally told one her friends that she like him alot and you know what happen...my sister friend told him that my sister liked him and he was kinda shock...However...they started dating and started to like each other more and more...it seem like my sister's dreams was finally coming true...however when my mother found out she went mad...my parents didn't approve of their relationship because he was supposely a bad boy and my sister was not...my parents expected someone better than him for my sister...however my sister didn't listen to my parents yelling and everyday my sister would get yelled by my mom and my threatened to disowned her and everything you think of ...yeah i'm not so proud on my parents part....my father hated him but he never said anything..instead he lecture my mom about not knowing how teach the daughters...as for me..i knew my parents hated him but i never knew that they threatened to disowned my sister...anyhow...they kept thier relationship on the download..people see and people talked so again my mother would yell at her until she crying badly...i didn't know my sister's bf that much from what i know he was not that smart and choose a bad path...Finally when they graduated..my sister went to UOP and he wanted to change his life for the better because he knew my parents would never accept him....so he joined the army....the day he left to Germany...he and my sister only got like 30 minutes to say goodbye at the park..because my parents weren't and my cousin was looking out to see if my parents car would come by...

4yrs later....
they were still together and talking on the phone and he comes home like twice a month..to visit her...even though my sister doesn't live at home..my parents still controls her..my parents knew that my sister was still seeing him but they knew they can't do much but yell at her...everything seem to be going fine...because he was really trying to get his life back together by going to the army but....then one day he was transfer to Iraq...and my sister was worried as hell.....

then on June 18..my other sister and me were going to go visit her at Stockton but then we got a call from my parents to come home ..we asked why and they told us that my older sister's bf died in Iraq.. I was crying so bad on the way home because i can't imagine how we were going to tell her...when we got home my parents were inside already and they told us that they called our two older brothers to drive my older sister home immediatly from Stockton....When all of my siblings were home..we sat on the sofa..and no one wanted to tell my sister...

My father lied to her first that...Her bf's family had already engage him to another girl...my sister didn't seem to be affect because in her heart she knew her bf would never let that happen so she didn't care..but then my fahter told the truth that they got news that her bf died that day in the morning..i was sitting next to my older sister...and i hugged her while she cried...my two older brother put one of their hands on her shoulder and my other sister was crying next to her..all the sisters were crying...

She didn't believe the news at all...she can't deny it...and when she was finally able to talked..she told us that he called her that morning 1:30 am and they talked...but they hanged up at 3:45 am.....well he died at 4:00am..just right after he was done talking to my sister.....

the next day my sister told only me and my other sister that when she slept after her talked with her bf..she had a dream that he came to visit her and he told her that his head and chest hurt..and in her dreams she tried everything to ease the pain but he told her that she could never ease the pain and he's sorry....

till this day my sister is still single...once and awhile she would just cried and say she miss him and that she wants to kill herself..but i knew she would never do that because she know we need her here...and now my sister barely communicate with my parents because i think...deep down she blames them partially for his death....she probably think of all the way they have tried to destroyed her relationhisp with her bf....yep..all she says to them is "yes" or "no" and they know that she is avoiding them but they can't do much because somehow they knew they were at fault too....
[post="86117"][/post]​

Gurlie, I almost cry reading your sister's story. I hope that one day your sister will find someone that will love her as much as her bf, and I'm sure that her bf will not want her to be alone and sad too. :lmao:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:wavecry:
gurlie said:

4yrs later....

[post="86117"][/post]​
oh my.. how sad.. i guess they weren't meant to be. i hope your sister will find somebody like him..or maybe not... :wavecry: or maybe someone close to being like him.. tell your sister i'm very sorry...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
gurliethat's so sad!! I hope your sister will find someone again.. that will love her as much... but i guess it is going to be hard for her to find someone after such a sad tragedy... she probably hasnt' let go of him yet...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
this is way parents need to change! don't interfer with their kids relationship! i know they want the best for their kids...but it will only hurt them and their kids back! well best luck to ur sis!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
THAT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE WHY PARENTS SHOULD NOT INTERFERE WITH THIER KID'S LOVE LIFE.....

dang...it really touched my heart....it's really true love going on there with your sister.....wish her the best of luck....first lovers are always harder to let go and forget....

I need to drag my mom to come read this...hahaha....

i don't mean this to be offending or anything....but your sister's story would make the saddest love MOVIE ever!!! if a good director directed it...along with good actors/actresses....you know?? it'd be like the YEARS BEST LOVE MOVIE......

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i agree with you beamie i think it would be a great love movie and other it will teach some parents to not interfer with kid's love life!

gurlie

sarNie Egg
yeah..i told her about how her love life with her bf would be very interesting but i don't think it will ever be a movie because....it will be too long and our parents will probably think it's a disrespect even though it's the truth..you know how hmong parents are..and yeah ..his parents were going to buried him at Washington D.C. but his parents miss him too much and so they buried him down south ..i think one hour away from stockton...yeah..so my sisters and i usually go visit him like once a month...yeah it's really sad..because i thought these things would never happen to my family but it did..and ..during the funeral ..alot of old people told my sister that maybe they weren't meant to be together and it got her really piss because in her heart, he was her half no matter what...seriously i know people that can move on but i have feeling my sister is going to be single for the rest of her life...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
gurlie said:
..during the funeral ..alot of old people told my sister that maybe they weren't meant to be together and it got her really piss because in her heart, he was her half no matter what...seriously i know people that can move on but i have feeling my sister is going to be single for the rest of her life...
[post="87529"][/post]​
I cant believe ppl actually told your sister that. That is so mean, esp. since it's his funeral too!! :angry:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
beamie said:
wow...those are some freaky stories...but some of those are very touching....well i'll just share this one....
i just wanted to share my big brothers love story to you all.....SHHH...I DON'T HAVE HIS PERMISSION...but it's so nice i gotta share it....

anyway....he had been going out with this girl for about 4-5 years......all through middle school and into sophomore year of high school....i had become really close to her....and i really liked her....was totally convinced they'd get married after high school and i'd get to be NKAUJ NTSUAB......well...this new guy showed up one day at school...and well....his girlfriend and the guy started hanging out all the time....i told my brother but he said he trusted her and everything...so i pushed it aside and thought nothing more of it....that was until one day, my brother came home really late and he was kinda cut up on the lip and a little bruised on the cheek....my parents were out of town that night....but my brother just locked himself downstairs...(we had like a gym downstairs...punching bag and all that stuff)...yea..so since i couldn't get the door open...i just kinda heard him punching the punching bag all night....

the next morning....i finally found the key in his room and unlocked the door....he was laying on the floor. his knuckles were really bleeding and I was really scared cause my parents weren't home and I was only a freshman...didn't know what to do...but i managed to bandage up his knuckles and wipe some blood off his face...my brother was breathing and was concious so i told him i could call 911 cause he was still beat up badly...but he told me not to bother....so i just stayed with him......i sat there with him for about 30 minutes....we didn't even say anything....just sat there...then my brother got up and told me what happened.....

he had caught his girlfriend running off with that new guy....she was going to get married with him....and dump my brother....my brother tried stopping her....heck she was only a sophomore!!! but she wouldn't listen....the new guy got mad that my brother was interrupting so they got into a fight....my brother didn't lay a finger on the new guy and they just drove off......

i couldn't believe that his girlfriend would do that to him!! i was so peeved at her!! my brother was like crying while he was telling me.....5 years is a lot of love and memories going on....i didn't even know what to say to him.....cause since it was just me and my brother being the only siblings in our family...i didn't know what i felt like to be left by a girl.....but my brother was really sad....he asked me for a hug and I gave him one....it was soo sad...he was crying really hard when he hugged me...i felt like a idiot for not knowing what to do....but then my parents came home....they saw him all beat up and i told them the story.....they got mad at my brother and started lecturing him.........usually my brother would try to argue his point...but he just stayed still so i argued for him.....finally....i got some sense into my mom and she hugging my brother...my dad just gave up and said my brother was a fool for crying over a girl.....that kinda got my mom mad...but that's a different story.....

yea....my brother did get over her.....the girl is now married to that guy....she even had the stupid nerve to invite my brother.....and for once my brother listened to me and DIDN'T attend the wedding.....the girl is a senior in high school with a baby girl.....hands full....working too....serves her right....she'll catch my brother in the halls and try to make conversation but since I'm a junoir and can pull him away I do....i don't want her to soften my brother up again.....

but seeing my brothers relationship of 5 years all of a sudden turning to dust and nothing for that lady...it's a sad thing....right now...since I'm older...i understand...cause i've been dumped but my relationships have never lasted like 5 years....i still think my brother loves her but he knows he needs to keep his distance.....

so....there's the ending.....well not really the ending....my brother isn't as energetic as he was before...but he knows he can only keep so many memories....he's told me many times and i totally undestand him....i know he'll find someone great one day.....

WELL...MY BROTHERS TRUE LOVE STORY...HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT....
[post="83406"][/post]​

WOW...thats a sad story...really hit me..i mean when taht happens to my bros..iono wat to say...like when theyre sad like that i mean..b/c ya kno..they never really had REAL relationships like your bro....you have a great bro and i bet you kno that too...he's really a good guy....sooo sweet too...like all the other grls said..do you have a pic of him?? haha..seriously..but thanks for sharing such a good story!

gurlie said:

4yrs later....

[post="86117"][/post]​

WOW...THATS SUCH A SAD STORY...IT MUST HAVE HURT YOUR SISTER ALOT! WOW...I CANT BELIEVE IT...THE DREAM, ITS SAD TOO...BUT I CANT BELIEVE IT..ITS TOO SAD TO EVEN BE A PART OF LIFE...IT REALLY SUKKED...I MEAN...ITS SOO SAD..AND IT SUKKED THAT HE PASSED AWAY...I CANT BELIEVE HE JOINED THE ARMY THOUGH...BUT THEN I SORTA SEE WHY...I DONT WANT TO BE MEAN ABOUT YOUR PARENTS BUT THEN..IF THEY REALLY SAW TAHT THEY WERE REALLY IN LOVE...THEY SHOULD'VE LET IT GO...

i got lots...but iono if my ppl would let me tell it..and also...its not love....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Gurlie... Thanks for sharing.. I feel like crying..right now. oh my.. :(
this is so sad. Again, thanks for sharing their pics in here...and Best luck to your sister..its probably hard for her right now.. still. but i hope she will find someone in the future.. :)

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
gurlie said:

4yrs later....

[post="86117"][/post]​
:( ..your story is sooo sad...feel like crying right now...thanks for sharing...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
wow...thanks for sharing us the pics...they really did look meant to be...it sukks now..i feel like crying too...

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
I'm glad to hear the happy love stories... that's how it should be, but in this world it doesn't always have happy ending... Since of you all shared your stories or someone you knows storie... let me share mine too... this is a short version of my relationship.

It was a little over 6 years ago that I first met him. He name was Wang. Who knew that he'll become the love of my life.

After meeting him, I told my one of my friend that he's the person that I'll going to end up with for what I feel for him is something that I have never felt before. It wasn't love or anything but something about him that I was drown to him. Two weeks meeting him, he kissed me, which to this day, he claims that I kissed him first... according to my memory he did. After kissing me, I asked him " So what are we now? Friends or what?" He said " I really like you, so do you want to go out with me?" I was so happy that he asked properly, so I said "YES"

Three months later, during Fresno New Year, he asked me to married him. We went to his uncles house in and his uncle did the talking part and was going to send news to my parents that we were getting married. His uncle called his parents in southern california and told them the news... his dad didn't say much, but his mom said that if he married me, she's going to kill herself, just him wait and see. Wang begged and begged his father, uncle , and mother until his knees burised up but everyone said no, because they say all say that his mom was going to kill herself if he married me. He was so heart broken, his parents dragged him back to southern california and left me in Fresno with my cuzin. Upon returning to southern california he knew that he had to come back up for me, but my cuzin took me to Sacramento to cool off. Wang drove 10 hours to pick me back up and bring me back to my apartment in southern california.

Over the past few months, tried to hide our relationship from everyone because no one wanted us to be together. He'll wake up at 4 in the morning to come see me before he had to go to work and come straight back to my place before he had to go home. While working full time to support the both of us, he didn't have much time for school, so I did all his school work for him on top of mine. I didnt mind or care because he was the only person who was supporting me.

When it was income tax season came along, his parents screw him over $4500. They took the all the money and left him with nothing. He got audited by the IRS and needed to show proof that he's supporting his little brothers. All he needed was something that prove that he paid rent and he'll be clear of it, but his parents said no because they're scared to lose their stupid welfare money.. so His father straight out said that he didn't care if Wang got put in jail, he' won't give the rent reciept to him. Again, Wang was so heart broken, but he said that it comes to no suprise to him, for he knew how his parents were.

After that issue, his two sister stole my car and crashed it and his father told the insurance company that I gave his daughter the keys, I was so mad, but there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't want to press charges against his sister. My parents ended up handling everything... I really didn't know what happened afterward to the car.

Since I didn't have a car anymore, Wang bought me to live with them. For two monthes, I lived with them. I cooked for them everyday for two months straight, didn't even get a thank you. No matter what I did it was never good enough for them. Wang got feed up with them bashing on me, so he moved out. I wanted to moved in with my cuzin, but he said that if I don't leave with him to Sacramento, its over, so I was sacred of losing him, I left with him. On the way to Sacramento, Wang dropped by my parents house and told them that he'll be taking care of from now on and for them not to worry. My parents accepted it but was disappointed in me for leaving school for him.

We lived with his older sister for one months and didn't get along with her because she will never ask me to watch her kids... and wang gets mad at that... he told her that if she wants me to watch her kids... she should ask, so she got mad and said for me to get out her house, he told her that if I go, he goes too. They had a arguement and we left his sister house. That night we slept on the streets in his car because it was too late to go anywhere and pluse he had to work the next morning. We parked in construction site near his work place. I couldn't sleep because i was so scared, I watched him sleep, I felt so bad because it was because of me that we were homeless. The next morning, we went to the park to wash up and got breakfest at Mickey-D. He went to work and went to the Library. That night he decided to go stay at his sister's ex-husband house which was like 1 hour away.. in Oroville. There we stayed for one months, and after that stayed with this cuzin in Oroville for one month too.

After two months being homeless, we found a little house in Marysville for $400. It was just a one bedroom cottage, you can call it... smaller that a two car garadge, but at least we had a place called home. But the nite before that, we went to his ex- brother-in-law's house and asked to stay there for the nite, but we were rejected. He was so mad and heart broken because all the time he helped him, and just one nite his ex - brother-in-law wouldn't allow it. I told him that lets just go fishing and wait until the nexy morning, since we were getting the house already at 9 in the morning. We went fishing by the river bottom but than it got cold and we slept in the car by the water. I couldn't sleep because I felt so bad for him, for everything he's doing and what he was going through was to be with each other only.

After the next few months, everything started to fall into place... even though our house wasn't all the big, at least we weren't homeless anymore. We were happy with our little house. We took his younger sister and boyfriend in and things didn't work out and they moved out. That story I will tell another time. Wang finally found bigger house in Yuba City. After moving to Yuba City, we paid my paid my parents for the wedding. We now were just waiting to eat.

For two and a half years living in Yuba City, we were happy, we didn't have any contact with his family. He got close to my family, he always said that they were his family too. He was happy that he got a new family.

One day all of sudden, one of his guy friends said Why did he want to be tie down at such a young age. there are many many fish out in the ocean, why did he stop fishing. He started to think and changed after that. He met new people, and started to rethink everything, he said he was lost, because all of his friends was single and out partying all the time and junk and all he did was stayed home with me. He started to change into someone I didn't know anymore. I know that he felt lost and he thought he was too young to settle down, so he cheated on me.

After finding out, I couldn't handle it and left him. Even though I left him, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I knew that who him became was no the real him, for I know the real him for I've been living with him for 5 years and who he has become isn't him. I wanted to help him so much that I went back to him... told him that I'm not going to stop him from doing what he wants, because if it made him happy I'm happy because I loved him enough to let him go.

2 and a half months passed, and he finally realize that what he did was wrong and came to me and said sorry. He found out how the other girl really was and how she really was. He said that he was sorry that he let go the best thing that happened to him and now he feels that he did't deserve me anymore. Even through all the pain that he caused me, I never left his side, I always supported him even though it was killing me. He said that he's so sorry and don't know how he'll have forgive himself more how could I ever forgive him. I was never mad to angry at him for doing what he did for I knew that it wasn't him.

Yes I forgave him and we got back together... he asked me for a baby and I said yes.. for I know that's what' he wanted more than anything in the world. But first I had to go check up to make sure that everything was ok before anything was to happen.

We were both so happy that we're finally gonna have a family of our own... well atleast try to start anyhow.

Three days after Valentine - he hugged me really hard and said that he loved me so much and he hoped that I knew that. I said yes I know and why was he saying that to me.. usually I'm the one who says it to him first why that nite did he say that to me. That was the last word I ever got to hear from him.. Shorty after 20 minutes of him sayin that to me, he was murdered for no reason at all.

At the hospital, at first his family refuse to let me see him but at the end I got to see him.. They wanted to pull the plug on him after two hours, and they said that I was being selfish for letting him stay like that. Big drama happened at the hospital and my cuzin had to take me home. I came right back after an hour, and never left his side until his heart stopped beating. The doctors didn't even try to help him, they just let him dy because his family said not to help him if his heart stop for them not to. I couldn't handle that it was happening to me and wang. We just finally got back out life and now this.. I couldn't accept it... I kinda went into a crazy stage.

The nite he passed away, I dreamt that he asked me to let him go and I said no, for I couldn't. I still can't. Everyday for two weeks after he passed, I dreamt about him every night. He'll come to me and hold me right tight and said that he loves me and misses me. Just too bad in my dream I don't realize that he's gone. On the 14th day after he passed I dreamt that we had a kid and he was with it and he was happy. He was smiling. I still have dream about Wang off and no after that but nothing with such impact as the first two week.

About a month afterward, my brother got into a car accident and lmost died... all my brother remember was seeing Wang and he want to following him, but Wang said for my brother to go back and my brother turn around and saw his friend dragging his body out of the car and he woke up. SO to me, Wang saved my brother, for he's looking over my brother and I'm so greatful for that.

After he passed away, his family tried to take everything away from me because they said it was their son and they are entittle to it. I was too tired to fight with them, so I let them. I wasn't stable enough to make any kind of decesion for I was going crazy over the lost of him. The nightmare still going on till this day. When will it end I ask myself everyday.

I know and I feel that Wang and I are meant to be, no matter how many life time, I know that we're going to be together somehow. Jus that in this life time, it was cut short. No matter what, I'm very grateful that I was able to met him and fall in love with him and half way marry him. No matter what had happend, I have no regret what so ever.

I just wanted to share my story with you all , so the story of me and my love Wang will always be remember and to prove that true love does exist.

All I have to say is that always remember that tomorrow is not promise to us, make today count. Like Wang always said " Live today as if there's no tomorrow" and I hope that he did.

I only hope that he knows that he didn't leave this world unloved, for he might of been just somebody to the world, but he was the world to me and I loved and still love him with all my heart and soul, even if there's no more me, I'll still love him. I have faith that I'll find him again someday, even if it's not this life time, I'll never give up on him, for I know that we're meant to be and we're soul mate, no matter what anyone says. I know I sound kinda crazy to some of you but it's what makes me wake up every morning, the thought that I'll see him again no matter how long it may be.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my gosh, how sad..:( so sorry about your lost.

Its like a movie here.. you know.. so sorry.. I know you two will find eachother again.. :)

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
I really do believe that no matter how many life time it'll take... soul mate will always find each other and I truelly believe that he's mine... so i still have hope... even though it might not be in this life time... i know it sounds crazy.. but it's all i have