share true real life love story

anjos

miku said:
ok i am going to share my real love story of myself.

here we go

back in 99 is on my bday. my friends and i went to chicago with these group of friends. so we just went there to celebr. my bday and then when we come back on and we just play true or dare. then we get to kiss each other in the car. i mean not a lip kissing. he just kiss my face and then when we get home we went to the movie that night and watch the movie matrax 1. but well then we fall in love after that.
we have been dating for 1.5 yrs. i really love him soo much and promised to love him til the day i die but well he used to love me as much as i love him too. but the times go by and our love have fade away. we stop loving me and get me go sooooooo crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.
i thought i can't love anyone anymore whenever i drive to work or stay home and see our pix together and i am cried all the times and times go by i take a far away vacation so then i met someone else and i try to forget him. yes i can he still in my memo but now i found my true love and i am happy with my man...
thats all i want to share with you guys. bc i don't want to write too long you will get tired of reading my story.
[post="114619"][/post]​
dont think that onces you love someone you'll be able to forgot them totaly.... they will always be on your memory..... but I'm glad that you found you ture love.....

anjos

ceda_lee said:
What if you had a story with a man, but he's married now and still can't leave you alone?
[post="114842"][/post]​
ok.... this is what you should ask yourseft....do you still have feeling for him????? or still very love him????? could you live w/the guilt of taking another person's man????? do he really love you or he just want to play around????
answer this question frist....be true to youself when answering these question..... and also did he let you go or you let him go?????
one of my friend had something like this happen to her too.... so for what to do I could suggest but frist I need you to answer my question.....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
anjos said:
ok.... this is what you should ask yourseft....do you still have feeling for him????? or still very love him????? could you live w/the guilt of taking another person's man????? do he really love you or he just want to play around????
answer this question frist....be true to youself when answering these question..... and also did he let you go or you let him go?????
one of my friend had something like this happen to her too.... so for what to do I could suggest but frist I need you to answer my question.....
[post="114866"][/post]​
No...no more feelings for him...but I can't be mean to him...as much as I want to, I just can't...I've already told him to forget about me, but he keeps coming around...I've changed my number like 3 times already...I haven't even done anything yet and I feel guilty already...I don't know his wife, but I respect her enough as a married woman...and I would hate to be a homewrecker...he comes to see me and buys me things too...

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
All I can tell you is to tell his wife if he doesn't stop... make it short and clean... Don't play ablong with him... don't fall for his trapped girl... DON'T BE WEAK TO THE EMEMY.... BE STRONG...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
amaymoua said:
All I can tell you is to tell his wife if he doesn't stop... make it short and clean... Don't play ablong with him... don't fall for his trapped girl... DON'T BE WEAK TO THE EMEMY.... BE STRONG...
[post="115185"][/post]​
Thanks girl...I think that's a good idea...let her know...BUT what if she's not one of those civilized people and wants to beat the shit out of me...cause some girls are like that...they get too attached to their man that they don't see his mistakes and blame the girl...in this case----> ME!!!

anjos

I dont think that you should tell the wife.... cuz.... some wife they dont believe you.... so this is what I think you should do..... get aways from him as far as possible..... and tell him to stop....dont accept his phone call or things that he buy for you.... just dont care about him.... and if he still came and brother you...... you might than want to tell your parents what is going on.... if you dont put the stop to it now....than things could get out of control.... that is what happen to my friend..... remember if he doesnt stop..... tell your parents... believe it or not they always know what to do.... they can even give you a better advise......

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Just ignore him. Don't talk to him. Don't accept his calls or the things he buy you. If you're being too nice and not doing anything about it, he'll take advantage of it and keep bothering you because he might think that you're okay with it. Sometimes you just gotta be mean!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I've changed my phone #, my address...etc...for the last 2 years...I think I'm gonna get a restricted order on him...this guy is like obsessed over me...he knows my birthday better than anyone else...I usually don't pick up, but I do listen to his messages...I shouldn't have to go out of my way to make his life better...how I see it, he's jeopardizing his life...I'm single...I have nothing to lose...I should just reveal him...

natty

Chubs
it's so late here and i cant sleep.. as i browse through the forums.. i click on this thread once again..

let me tell you a story... about another friend.... to let you know that love is love, and not all love should end up together.. but then not all love always end in sadness either...

this story began many many years ago when the girl was only a little girl... she met this guy and they became the best of friends.. they grew up as brothers and sisters, as the best of friends... always looking out for one another, vowing never to stop being friends.. as the girl grew up, she met a guy, and he met another girl.. they both fell in love with their partner, but they never realize that deep down inside, they are more in love with one another.. however their friends knew, but no one ever said anything... the guy got engage to his girlfriend and the girl got engage with hers... their friendship were put to the test as the girl's fiance did not like her guy friend one bit.. the girl's fiance time and time again tried to seperate their friendship but was never fully successful.. problems got even bigger when the guy broke up with his fiance, leaving him free to love whom ever... the girl's fiance then afraid, laid it out on the table, "it's me or him" .... she was torn in two.. one was a bestfriend whom she vow never to give up, whom she could not give up... the other a fiance whom she believe to love very much and made a promise to end in forever.... in the end, when she found out that her bestfriend of over 15 years actually loves her, not as one bestfriend love another.. but as a man loves a woman, she too came to admit that she also love him... so now she has two big problem, loving two guys... her fiance knew deep down that she loves her bestfriend too so he decided that he would walk away, releasing her from the promise they made to one another... but then later one he decided that he did not fight hard enough.... so he came back to fight for her once again... but in the end, not wanting to break his own heart any further, he walked away for the last time, wishing them much happiness... to this day, it was bitter sweet.. everyday she feels guilty for hurting such a wonderful guy, her ex-fiance... but she also have to admit that she is happy, very happy.. cus a heart can not survive without blood, and that is what he is to her...

sulad

sarNie Adult
natty said:
it's so late here and i cant sleep.. as i browse through the forums.. i click on this thread once again..

let me tell you a story... about another friend.... to let you know that love is love, and not all love should end up together.. but then not all love always end in sadness either...
this story began many many years ago when the girl was only a little girl... she met this guy and they became the best of friends.. they grew up as brothers and sisters, as the best of friends... always looking out for one another, vowing never to stop being friends.. as the girl grew up, she met a guy, and he met another girl.. they both fell in love with their partner, but they never realize that deep down inside, they are more in love with one another.. however their friends knew, but no one ever said anything... the guy got engage to his girlfriend and the girl got engage with hers... their friendship were put to the test as the girl's fiance did not like her guy friend one bit.. the girl's fiance time and time again tried to seperate their friendship but was never fully successful.. problems got even bigger when the guy broke up with his fiance, leaving him free to love whom ever... the girl's fiance then afraid, laid it out on the table, "it's me or him" .... she was torn in two.. one was a bestfriend whom she vow never to give up, whom she could not give up... the other a fiance whom she believe to love very much and made a promise to end in forever.... in the end, when she found out that her bestfriend of over 15 years actually loves her, not as one bestfriend love another.. but as a man loves a woman, she too came to admit that she also love him... so now she has two big problem, loving two guys... her fiance knew deep down that she loves her bestfriend too so he decided that he would walk away, releasing her from the promise they made to one another... but then later one he decided that he did not fight hard enough.... so he came back to fight for her once again... but in the end, not wanting to break his own heart any further, he walked away for the last time, wishing them much happiness... to this day, it was bitter sweet.. everyday she feels guilty for hurting such a wonderful guy, her ex-fiance... but she also have to admit that she is happy, very happy.. cus a heart can not survive without blood, and that is what he is to her...
[post="115815"][/post]​

I'm gonna cry.... :wavecry: .....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:

[post="115815"][/post]​

Hmm, I've heard this one before. Natty, I'm wondering who it is. It's my puen kik right. HEHEHE.

slee00

sarNie Adult
When the heart loves someone, it is stronger than anyting else. People have to be strong to keep what they have!

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i have one here. it's about my one of my girlfriend. and yes i did have permission from her. so don't worry that she'll beat me up. lol. anyways, this is what she told me not long ago.

she met her crush when they're still very young in second grade. (i was like "wow that long?")anyways, she like him and he like him. she said the only thing she remember during that time is when he hug her infront of their classmate during when the teacher line them up to go to lunch. you know in elementary school they always do that for little kids. anyways, she said that's the only thing she remember during second grade. and then comes to third grade, they were seperate and didn't seen each other untill they went to middle school. 'cause he move far away from her and attend to another school after third grade. anyways, they met again in middle school and stil remember each other and fell in love again. but they didn't tell each other how they felt. their friends knows how they felt for each other but then she said seems like everyone take it as a joke. she also mention about their cute moments together how they work as a group and alot of stuff happen between them and how she get to be close to him. (she won't tell me what it is. she started to get shy) but anyways, they like each other through out 7th grade untill 8th grade started. there's another girl enter the school and she's a 7th grader. she said the last thing she remember before he falls for another girl is when his friend came up to ask her if she really likes him. but she said that question freak her out, 'cause no one have every ask her that before. so she got scare and quickly gave him the answer no. so she guess his friend told him that she doesn't like him, so he then started to fall for that 7th grader girl. she said she regret it so much. she didn't know that one answer "no" will change everything between them. i felt so sad for her. untill now i know she still misses him, 'cause she kept all these paper that she wrote about their memories together during their middle school. yea, i stole her letter and read some part. i thought it was touching how she wrote all those memories. i ask her that have she seen him anywhere after they've been separate, and she said not really. she only sees him when she's lucky. like when she went to the flee market and saw him again after 4 whole year of high school. and during the last two years, she seen him one minute during the hmong new year. (i was like, that's it? you've only seen him so little) but she said it's worth it. because she truely loves him. lol. i told her to forget him. she said now he already have a girlfriend. he date our two other friend husband cousin. that's when i remember that her crush girlfriend is the girl when we went to my friends wedding, and she's the niam tais ntsuab (something like that). i was like so she's that girl. i just wish she would get him out of her mind. 'cause he's now with another girl. he'd probably forgot about her. but i know she still really loves him. lol, i try to hook her up with some of guyfriend, but she said she's not ready to have a bf yet. until she forgets him. i told her, if she have a bf then she'll forget him. but she said it's not easy for her. well, i let her be her way. i'm going to call her again tonight and see if she would change her mind and give it a try. ;)

sulad

sarNie Adult
:=: All of you guys stories are so touchy, I'm gonna cry. :wavecry: ....Life....Life...Life....*sigh*.... -_- :=:

anjos

natty said:

[post="115815"][/post]​

This story is sooooo touchy......I love the ending.... at the end she end up w/the one she always love..... love is sweet but also sour to her ex-fiances.....

anjos

Wulusa said:
i have one here. it's about my one of my girlfriend. and yes i did have permission from her. so don't worry that she'll beat me up. lol. anyways, this is what she told me not long ago.

she met her crush when they're still very young in second grade. (i was like "wow that long?")anyways, she like him and he like him. she said the only thing she remember during that time is when he hug her infront of their classmate during when the teacher line them up to go to lunch. you know in elementary school they always do that for little kids. anyways, she said that's the only thing she remember during second grade. and then comes to third grade, they were seperate and didn't seen each other untill they went to middle school. 'cause he move far away from her and attend to another school after third grade. anyways, they met again in middle school and stil remember each other and fell in love again. but they didn't tell each other how they felt. their friends knows how they felt for each other but then she said seems like everyone take it as a joke. she also mention about their cute moments together how they work as a group and alot of stuff happen between them and how she get to be close to him. (she won't tell me what it is. she started to get shy) but anyways, they like each other through out 7th grade untill 8th grade started. there's another girl enter the school and she's a 7th grader. she said the last thing she remember before he falls for another girl is when his friend came up to ask her if she really likes him. but she said that question freak her out, 'cause no one have every ask her that before. so she got scare and quickly gave him the answer no. so she guess his friend told him that she doesn't like him, so he then started to fall for that 7th grader girl. she said she regret it so much. she didn't know that one answer "no" will change everything between them. i felt so sad for her. untill now i know she still misses him, 'cause she kept all these paper that she wrote about their memories together during their middle school. yea, i stole her letter and read some part. i thought it was touching how she wrote all those memories. i ask her that have she seen him anywhere after they've been separate, and she said not really. she only sees him when she's lucky. like when she went to the flee market and saw him again after 4 whole year of high school. and during the last two years, she seen him one minute during the hmong new year. (i was like, that's it? you've only seen him so little) but she said it's worth it. because she truely loves him. lol. i told her to forget him. she said now he already have a girlfriend. he date our two other friend husband cousin. that's when i remember that her crush girlfriend is the girl when we went to my friends wedding, and she's the niam tais ntsuab (something like that). i was like so she's that girl. i just wish she would get him out of her mind. 'cause he's now with another girl. he'd probably forgot about her. but i know she still really loves him. lol, i try to hook her up with some of guyfriend, but she said she's not ready to have a bf yet. until she forgets him. i told her, if she have a bf then she'll forget him. but she said it's not easy for her. well, i let her be her way. i'm going to call her again tonight and see if she would change her mind and give it a try. ;)
[post="116003"][/post]​
Hey... this story is kinda like my sister's story..... the same thing happen to her to..... how old..... my sister never date anyone or had any boyfriends...... till now she dont have anyone......

natty

Chubs
anjos said:
This story is sooooo touchy......I love the ending.... at the end she end up w/the one she always love..... love is sweet but also sour to her ex-fiances.....
[post="116138"][/post]​

well right now she's planning on traveling to taiwan with her puen kik to find vic zhao and steal him away from barbie, and if that doesnt work.. she's going for ming dao.. if not then she's going to korea for lee wan

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
well right now she's planning on traveling to taiwan with her puen kik to find vic zhao and steal him away from barbie, and if that doesnt work.. she's going for ming dao.. if not then she's going to korea for lee wan
[post="116198"][/post]​

nooooooooo, it was kingone wang, then ambrose hu, then off to hong kong for ekin cheng, and nicky wu, then you guys hope over to korea since puen kik is getting se7en and taebin, while you get lee wan and won bin, then back to california.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
natty said:
[post="116198"][/post]​
:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't think that would ever going to happen...HAHHAHAHAH since HE is........her blood....HAHHAHAHAH
"cus a heart can not survive without blood, and that is what he is to her..."

I amost fell bad for the other guy but i LOVE the bestfriend guy more...he's too cute...~Chewy ^_^