Settling the biases...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
don't you just feel uncomfortable when you see people fight here in sw?

i do!

for me, sb is a friendly place to get infos, share our talents, join fanclubs and share our opinions...

we are free to voice out our opinion...
but not to the point where we attack other people just because they differ in our beliefs...
nor bring someone down to pull someone up. (though i admit i'm guilty of this sometimes) ;)

please, let's not fight.
let's respect each other's opinion and be one happy family! :D

i love sw! so let's keep it a friendly place, ok?

who's with me on this move? hehehe...

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
i'm with you too....i think everyone in here is old enough to realize what's right and what's wrong. let's just give eachother friendly advices, listen to one another, and be happy, everyone!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I agree we all just need to relax and not take other peoples opinions so seriously.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol, I don't think it's possible :p sorry, but we're a forum with the majority of women, girls, ladies, whichever you prefer lol so there is bound to be some friction and arguments some where ^__-" Not that people want it to happen intentionally, but there is just really no way of stopping it ^___-" as long as we keep it friendly then it shouldn't be such a biggy

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Lol, I don't think it's possible :p sorry, but we're a forum with the majority of women, girls, ladies, whichever you prefer lol so there is bound to be some friction and arguments some where ^__-" Not that people want it to happen intentionally, but there is just really no way of stopping it ^___-" as long as we keep it friendly then it shouldn't be such a biggy
whew with the exception of me..haha if there's ne fights, i can settle yall down..haha

who was fightin btw?

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I remembered reading that issue about the sw vs spicy (something like that). I was laughing because it got out of hand. And I also thought to myself, "boy I must be very old in here" When I was reading it, I feel like I am in high school again. ^_^

You are right, there will be arguement and disagreement on issues. As long as it's friendly, it shouldn't be a problem.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol mongstaness; I think I know of like only 8 guys on sworld

The Old Man (Darvil), P' John (ijohn), French Dip (Xcappy), P' Dede (dedeman), You (mongstaness), genky (genkers), Monkey (marduk), timmy (aznteadybear), 7270,

Ok maybe 9 LOL and you guys are all pretty cool, calm and collective most times :p

Lol suksuk I rather not bring up that thread it's a very sensitive topic lol, and yeah as long as debates are kept light and there is no name calling and just debates then it should be good. I mean not everyone can agree all the time and sometimes you need a small debate to explain your points ^__^ just as long as there is no name calling and profanity or verbal insults then we will be A O K at least I think so;

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Yep!! With you on that! ^_^

omg, first time hear this. Didn't know there were male in here! :blink: (Don't mind me) but didn't think there would be any in the forum. ^_^

XCappy

Mr. Char
Lol mongstaness; I think I know of like only 8 guys on sworld

The Old Man (Darvil), P' John (ijohn), French Dip (Xcappy), P' Dede (dedeman), You (mongstaness), genky (genkers), Monkey (marduk), timmy (aznteadybear), 7270,

Ok maybe 9 LOL and you guys are all pretty cool, calm and collective most times :p

Lol suksuk I rather not bring up that thread it's a very sensitive topic lol, and yeah as long as debates are kept light and there is no name calling and just debates then it should be good. I mean not everyone can agree all the time and sometimes you need a small debate to explain your points ^__^ just as long as there is no name calling and profanity or verbal insults then we will be A O K at least I think so;
How dare you ! It isn't "most times", it's "every time" ;). I haven't seen dudes fight over here. Maybe one day I should start one... Anyway, I'm in the move if you are looking for people to follow you.

EDIT :

omg, first time hear this. Didn't know there were male in here! :blink: (Don't mind me) but didn't think there would be any in the forum. ^_^
Hi, nice to meet you, I'm a male if that is surprising you :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol there are some male's here :p one of our admins is a guy; he needs the company of other men I guess thats why we have them around :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
How dare you ! It isn't "most times", it's "every time" ;). I haven't seen dudes fight over here. Maybe one day I should start one... Anyway, I'm in the move if you are looking for people to follow you.

EDIT :

Hi, nice to meet you, I'm a male if that is surprising you :lol:
Omg French Dip Hahaha! Dude :p ok ok All The Time Xcy is calm and collective he just listens to me complain most of the time :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

yeh, these are what you consider girly menz. they blend right in...

...i mean...PEACE!! ahahahaha

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, nice to meet you, I'm a male if that is surprising you
Nice to meet you, too and yes surprise. Didn't think there would be any male. ^_^

one of our admins is a guy; he needs the company of other men I guess thats why we have them around
I would do the same thing. :lol:

LMAO Girly men? :loool: That's funny.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
You guys were fighting? I wasn't even aware there were problems. I thought it was minor arguments here and there, nothing serious. it's normal.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hehe. Exactly what Durkheim would say. ^_^ But I understand people have different levels of sensitivity. Of course, that's just me just saying it as it is (as usual). Not to imply anything negative or positive.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like this forum because for one, even though we have different opinions, we don't hurt each other's feelings like most forums. I just can't imagine life without Sarnworld because it would make my day incomplete. :D