[Serie] Devil Besides Me

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
Site to download the program after you finished download the sub and drama from buddiemedia. Does anyone have the link. please help if you can. thanks.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
just finished watching ep 14...man it ended so abruptly...but still a happy ending at least..

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
the ending was a bit cheesy but the anticipated scene is so much better. gosh one thing bad about taiwan is that they made load of series but one in a while there will b one that is so good that u cant stop watching over and over again. this is one of them. :D

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I really love this drama. Rainie and Mik He make such a cute couple. I hope they will get each other in the end. (Finger cross) ^_^....Always. I cant wait to see the next esp.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
You can find sub. for episode 13 at the d-addicts forum. You don't need to be a member to dl it. Episode 14's sub. is not out yet.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
oh man, this series was the best. I can't believe this ended. Now, I have nothing to watch anymore. Thanks Nathalie for uploading this because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't know how great this series was :D