Send Namfon Patcharin a Bday Msg.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hello! It's been one year already! p'Fon's birthday is on the 21st of June, this year she'll be 23 years old.
Last year I've also created something like this and handed her the wishes, again I would like to do that because p'Fon was really pleased to read all the fans msg, I think she loved it.

Last year thread: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...amfon+patcharin

Fans don't forget to leave her a msg, I wouldn't be handing it to her this time, I'm visiting Thailand later on in the year so I'll ask her what she thinks next time or maybe when we get a chance to talk. :wub:

This is last year picture when she got the booklet

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sunny are we allowed to write a summary long birthday wish to Namfon lol... oh can I also attach a picture lol JK...

"One year older, one year wiser. Whether or not we’re any wiser, surviving another year in this crazy world deserves a celebration! A birthday is an occasion to celebrate, whether it's your first birthday or your 99th. The type of celebration isn’t so important – you can have a big, boisterous party, a small gathering with a few friends at a restaurant, or decide to blow out the candles at home, just as long as you are celebrating with the people you care about. May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

P.S. You will always have my support as a fan =D"

cecilia

Staff member
wow. Sunny, already a year .. visiting thailand too ^^
i'm doing another special again to wish fon a birthday.
thanks for reminder :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow a year already.. hehe i didnt write anything last year.... but i shall this year... i shall come back later...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Sunny are we allowed to write a summary long birthday wish to Namfon lol... oh can I also attach a picture lol JK...
Yes sure you can write her a story if you like :lol: I think anything, I'll be more than happy if you guys give more than just a message because I know it'll bring a smile to her face :blush:

wow. Sunny, already a year .. visiting thailand too ^^
i'm doing another special again to wish fon a birthday.
thanks for reminder :wub:
This time I'm not visiting during her birthday month, but lucky someone I know is going so she will take it with her and send it to Mii for me and Mii can give to p'Fon. I can't wait to see what you have in mind, it'll be special B)

Ok I'll be waiting for all the messages, I'm going to start putting it together by the 18th June, so don't think too long :p This time, don't miss out!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Bump!

Just a reminder, only about 2 weeks-ish left lolz please leave a msg as soon as you can, don't leave it last minute (the day before 18th of June or on the day) because I do need to put this into a booklet so please don't think long lolz, it'll be traveling on the 21st therefore I need it done before that ^^

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm quite disappointed in the lack of participates, as this is a really good opportunity, I know she has more fans than this!

Apart from that, Thank You to those who left a msg anyways :lol: Only one day left as I've moved the deadline forward, so if you still want to leave her a msg, please do so asap!

For those who have left a msg, I may have a surprise for you all (Only if I get to see p'Fon again sometimes this year or next year)

Cheers :)

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
awww Happy Birthday P'Fon!!!!!!!! I hope you all the best on this wonderful day and may the future be filled with happiness.