[SBS] It's Okay, That's Love

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am surprise that Jew Yeol didn't ask for a break up. I was first annoyed with Hae Soo but the last two episode, I really changed my view on her. 

And yes Running Man will do a special episode It's Okay, I'm a Chabeol lol but no one from the cast except of course Kwang Soo LOL Here's the teaser to It's Okay, I'm a Chabeol.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kljrZeNoxMuRWp8NzNa?start=12

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 15 was so difficult to watch  :weep:

:worthy: to the script writer. What a revelation from today's episode. Jae Beom gets to hear the other side of the story. WOW. Just Wow! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dislike Hae Soo's mom. In all the dramas that I have seen her in, I did not like any of her character. It is either bad acting or she just so happen to have gotten roles that are worth hating. I can see why she doesn't want Hae Soo to be with Jae Yeol but it's not like Jae Yeol is paralyzed nor does he needs to be taken care of from bathing to feeding. Maybe at times he would need to be monitor but not taken care of like a baby.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i KNOW! I'm so annoyed by Hae Soo mom so much! No scratch that her sister and brother in law. They all want them to split up. It makes me so mad and JJY is just going to go with it? I hope he doesn't!!!!! I'm going to be so mad.  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  LOL I cant wait till tomorrows episode airs though. I want something thats not depressing tomorrow but who knows how it'll end up like. 

Reactions: fun

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
whoa! I cant believe its already the end. I still want some more JJY and Hae Soo. Still one of the best dramas ever. I'm happy JJY is now cure and that him and Hae Soo got married. I would had like them to show the wedding for just a little but that okay too. I do however, like that Hae Soo was pregnant and when she told JJY he acted like he didn't care and then went to show it off, "he's becoming a father". LMAO I'm happy for the happy ending and that Hae Soo and JJY got back together, that kissing scene LOL was one of the rarest kiss scenes I will ever get to see in any korean drama. LOL "Just my style!!!!" :woot:  :dance1:  :kiss2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally caught up with last week's episodes. Can this drama get anymore heartbreaking? 555 I'm glad to hear that they had a happy ending. I can't wait to see the ending already. All these crying and sadness that every character in this drama has been undergoing is making me cry yet frustrated. I need some happiness already, which is the ending. 555 :p Seeing JJY in the hospital breaks my heart. My poor baby. This drama truly is a beautiful drama. I love every piece of it and this isn't normal for me to like a Kdrama and everything in it. 555 I'll finish the last 2 episodes this weekend, hopefully. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I lied. I couldn't resist it and finished the last 4 episodes in one go. 555 I have no other words to describe this drama other than it was beautifully done. I mean, I have have so much to say but can't really put them all into words. 555 Jk. I almost pity Kangwoo in the last two episodes even though he was just a hallucination. I'm glad that Jae Yul was able to convince himself that Kangwoo was just a reflection of him and a hallucination. I love how strong each character were and the love they all have for one another. I wish I had friends like that. 555 I'm glad that Jae Yul didn't make such a big fuss about being hospitalized the first time around even though he wanted to leave. I'm glad that he even went back to get treated after they "broke up". As for Jae Boem, I'm glad that he didn't cause that big of a problem either. He turned out to be better than I had thought. I'm glad he was a better brother and son after beating Jae Yul for bit. lol Hae Soo's family really disgust me when they wanted her to break up with Jae Yul. I mean, I understand them to an extent but they really pushed it for me. Enough about them. The ending was beyond my most favorite ending of all kdrama, at least I think! 555 I really enjoyed it! I love how Jae Yul looked indifferent towards the pregnancy test when Hae Soo showed it to him but instead he went to show it off to the others. 555 I'm glad that Jae Yul got cured as well. I love the bromance shown between Dong Min, Jae Yul, and Kwang Soo. I love it when they're together. :D I also wish that they showed a baby at least too but it's okay. At least they got married and are expecting. 555 Last but not least, I hope to see Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin reunite sometime later in the future. I really like them both together, and they have great chemistry! :D
Best Kdrama of the year yet! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
It took me a while to bid this drama farewell.

Without being bias, this is probably the best Korean drama I have seen in years. It didn't achieve high ratings like Secret Garden, Heirs, Boy Over Flower, Moon Embraces the Sun, etc but this I dare say is way better. Literally like literally everyone in here played a crucial role whether small or big, they made such an impact. Sure there was a bunch of inaccuracy with the medical department of this show but it didn't take away what truly mattered. Again I can't stress on how amazing all the tracks were, the English songs were perfectly perfect. I give props to the music director and hope to see more of his or her work. 

The only complaint I have is the time jump. I know why the script writer did that time jump, it was necessary for Jae Yeol full recovery. I wish they could have show baby but knowing she is going to have a baby is enough for me to say I am satisfy. 

Will miss the entire cast of IOTL.