[SBS] It's Okay, That's Love

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci, I don't think they did it lol I am sure we are just being teased.

Btwn I love your siggy. That scene totally made me shiver, Jae Yeol sexiness nearly killed me. The way he touch and caress her OMG *nosebleed

I notice a lot of people were angry with Hae Soo lol She is such a tease, she kept tempting/seducing him and I felt so bad for him. I was like girl, either you do him or stop messing with him.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omgosh! The ending of episode 8 was such a tease! lol Gosh. These two are so frustrating. They're both so different from one another that they're constantly getting frustrated with one another. They're frustrating me too! LOL Like seriously, JJY get's more handsome as I keep watching him. Oh my gosh. I haven't been in love with a Korean actor since Lee Seung Gi in The King 2 Hearts. lol I can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully we get some sweet and cute scenes while in the midst of all these chaos and etc.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Janmg Jae Yeol and Ji Hae Soo are the epitome of opposite attract.

Since Jae Yeol does not sleep on the bed (including having sex on it too), the beach is the ideal place to do it haha. So I am assuming Jae Yeol is naughty naughty and very kinky when it comes to his sex life. Again this is so weird having so much discussion about sex in a drama. It's a rarity in Asian dramas.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh wow they actually did it. 

I can't stress on how much I love Jang Jae Yeol. It is so refreshing seeing real women in Hae Soo. I loved how she asked Jae Yeol if he loved her. His answer is he does but she goes and say it's too soon lol And then he goes, he does not love her. HAHA I see this happen in relationship all around me so I had a good laugh. Love the realism.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It just sucks that Gong Hyo Jin was still in a cast due to a car accident a month or so ago. Jae Yeol might possibly become one of my fav character in kdramaland.

roselovesice

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for the next episode! I really want to know what JJY's brother is going to say since Dong Min is going to inject Amytal in him for the truth. Hopefully it's the truth! I really hope that JJY gets treated too! My poor baby.
I like how they don't prolong their problems but instead they always find a way to solve their little arguments. Hopefully the next episode won't break my heart. lol And ohmygosh. They did sleep together. Shocking right there. Hahha. Why is JJY so dang cute?! Gosh, he's so adorable! I love how they always say that they're each other's style. Haha. Too cute! :D

roselovesice

Whoa. I honestly don't know what to say when Jae Boem "confessed" everything to Dongmin while under Amytal. I looked up Amytal on google/wiki and apparently they stopped using this drug decades ago. Even if the patient is under Amytal, they can still give false confession. In Jae Boem's case, he sounds like he really is telling the truth, but I don't want Jae Yul to be the true killer of their step father. From what JB said and what we saw, JJY did intend to hurt his step father after seeing JB and the SF fighting in the room but what happened turned into an accident instead. This is so...i don't even know how to explain it anymore. LOL

Anyways, it looks like Hae Soo is becoming a typical, somewhat clingy girlfriend, which isn't wrong. lol Hopefully she'll confess to him soon. She is falling for him already. I really like how he doesn't give in too much either and her too. 
I can't believe we're 10 episodes in already. There's a total of 16 episodes, right? It feels like the drama just started...like we're only on episode 5. Well, in lakorn world, this is about 5 episodes only. LOL Well, back to watching. I'm only 13 minutes in. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are many things that I want to talk about, but I don't know how to put it into words... well to say it coherently lol When I discuss this drama with my aunt on Facebook, we are all over the place. There's just so much to talk about. None of them are boring to watch. The relationship of every characters, you just want to know their background, their struggle, their life and everything. 

And that's the reason why I really adore Hae Soo because she is as real as it can get. I just again love Jae Yeol and Hae Soo relationship. When you think their fight will carry on, they would let off steam and then come back to sit down together and talk to one another. I was touched that they can set their differences aside and accept one another. 

I get so frustrated with Korean law when they get portrayed in dramas. The sentence of 11 years was too long for such a crime. It was self defense, they could have been honest but then again Korean culture don't give a F about domestic violence because in their eyes, it does not exist. From Jae Beom's explanation of what had happened that night, I can understand Jae Yeol and Jae Beom's mother, I think she believed Jae Beom stabbed the step dad since she didn't see the whole thing. If you look into their past, you would assume it is Jae Beom as well. I don't hold Jae Yeol accountable either since he did hit his head. He probably didn't remember it was him who accidentally stabbed their step dad and when he pointed at Jae Beom in the court. I hope that the two brothers can clear this misunderstanding. I just can't imagine how Jae Yeol will take all this when he realized his brother took the blame for it. It will definitely be heartbreaking and I pray that it will not be an excuse to break up with Hae Soo.

I was really touched when Jo Dong Min had a conversation with his ex wife about Jae Beom and Jae Yeol. I truly admire these kind of people, he heals invisible wounds of the soul and heart, he is not there to prosecute or have a say in who is right or wrong. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
From what I understand, the scene when JY was getting beat by their father, JB interfered and then their father turned on him. JY grabbed the knife and was standing there at the same moment JB pushed their father off of him. The father "bumped" into the knife and JY which lead to them both colliding into the bottom cabinets. JY hit his head and knocked out. So, it wasn't self defense nor murder. It was purely an accident. Two things happening all at the same time accidently. JY might've had the intention to stabbed their father, but it didn't happen that way. The father pretty much fell right onto the knife.

I am excited for the next 2 episodes because someone officially knows that JY has an imginary "friend".

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I seriously hv no idea where they r taking this anymore. I hv so many questions unanswer....as to why? and the How's? and What the??? I still love the cute and sweet scenes. The fighting and bickering of the newly couple and I CANNOT believe JJY ask HS to marry him. I still love this drama but i hv no sight to where there taking this. I really hope they dont hv those sad endings. Ya know what I mean........... I remember HS saying that she one day wants to go back to japan alone when they went vacationing and she does at some point of the drama but I'm still wondering to where JJY might be? Were will he be like in the nearer drama. and will he be cure or will the directors make a huge twist and he becomes mentally unstable. Just knowing that JJY will find out the truth that Kang Woo is nothing other than his imagination is quiet heartbreaking. Anyways I like todays episodes it gave some answers to my questioning and it rose other questions itself. 

roselovesice

So the mother could of been the culprit instead of the brothers? It's so confusing. Korean dramas and their twists man. Always making me more confused than I was before. lol I'm still actually enjoying this drama. I like their bickering and sweet moments. They're too sweet yet frustrating. lol I love how they love to pull one another's leg sometimes. I love how honest they are with one another. And JJY asked Hae Soo to marry him! Say what? Hopefully things work out soon. I want them to end up together at the end. There better not be any sad ending or the kind of ending where they stand in front of each other and just laugh or smile. That will make me mad. lol Tomorrow's episode seems heartbreaking. I feel so bad for the friend whose name I always forget..Tong something. lol I'm glad he approached Dong Min about the problem concerning JJY. Now they can take action and help cure him, at least try to. I hope JJY doesn't use his mental state to break up with Hae Soo but instead be understanding about it. 

roselovesice

I knew it that he was schizophrenic from the start. Hopefully they can cure him and get rid of Kang woo. I'm pretty annoyed by him. He always cause trouble for my JJY (and Hae Soo). Something about his face bothers me. LOL I don't think it's entirely possible to cure someone who is diagnosed with Schizophrenia but I hope that JJY will recover from it. It breaks my heart to see my baby like that. Now that Hae Soo knows the truth, according to the preview, once again I hope that JJY will accept the truth and no big misunderstanding, or any at all, will break them apart. 
Yesterday's episode was good. I like how things are starting to pick up and our questions are being answered. So the mother set the house on fire. I wonder how things are going to get solved in their little family. I wonder how they're going to tell the truth to the brother and other people about what really happened. I felt bad for Jae Beom too because he had to suffer 10+ years in jail for something he didn't do. Hopefully their family gets treated soon. The drama is close to ending too, right? I hope they can cover everything in within the last 4 episodes. Hopefully no rush endings or loop holes either. Enough about the family, oh my gosh. What the heck is Hae Soo thinking?! That girl is crazy! If a man like JJY propose to me and tell me his reasons as to why he wants to marry me, like he did to her at the cafe, I would jump on him and say YES in a heartbeat! He almost made me teary on that scene. lol They are too cute! :D Glad that So Nyeo gave Kwang Soo a chance. Happy ending there for those two. I'm excited for episode 13 next week! :D

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow, just  caught up to the latest episodes... I knew Kang Woo had to have been someone he made up. I have a feeling his illnesses won't be cured but they'll still have a HEA. Sort of like what happened in, "Scent of A Woman". His coughing and hand twitches may also be a sign of another illness but at the same time I think it may be something in his imagination just like Kang Woo. Because he only shows these symtoms after being around KW.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This week episode was so depressing!!! I want to thank the music producer as well for having one of the best soundtrack ever, the music score is no joke as well. Everything is just so befitting. I love silence and stillness when Doctor Jo was with Jae Yeol in the hospital room. That was such a lovely scene. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Episode 13 and 14 really was something. I'm utterly speechless, this has been....how do I say it without being bias? The acting, the music, sound effects, everything was perfect. A really depressing and sad episodes but its was really good. 

However, I don't understand HS's family at all. Shouldn't they be more caring about their daughter?Being mean to her and "violently" hitting her is going to do her any good. In fact it can also hv effects to her being...lol.... But I just don't understand why they got to hate on JJY even if he is sick. Shouldn't they be a little more understanding towards him. It was them who wanted their daughter to get into a relationship after all and with JJY. So just because u hear he's sick ur going to hate him now? How can they be so hateful. Not just that but their NOW blaming everything on HS, doesn't that look a little selfish of her family. Don't they understand shes going through a hard time also, like give the girl a break for once. The way I see it, her family don't understand HS one bit. I understand that they want a good healthy person for their daughter but dont they see that JJY might only be the only guy she let into her life? IDK sorry for my blabbering.

I really want JJY be cure in the next episode.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
The only way to save Jae Yeol is for him to forgive himself and move on. That's probably the most difficult thing to do when you carried guilt for over 15 years and on top of that had been abused since young. Jae Beom will eventually forgive Jae Yeol. The Jang's family deserves some happiness. 

cecilia

Staff member
I'm just glad that Hae Soo didn't leave him during his hard time. Love unconditionally, isn't that what they kindda somewhat agree on?

Oh, I also love that she sticks to her words/joke on nodding her head in front of her parent and turn around to love him deeply in secret <3 -- So HAE SOO! I like her attitude!!! That's what love is all about -- following your heart and not care about what society say or think :wub: