[SBS] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

cecilia

Staff member
I got used to her bangs now lol

Really like today episode .. l hope his 'friend' won't make it so difficult for them in the future ... lawyer is suppose to be nice, right? 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci where are you watching this? Dramafever? 

Viki is slightest slower than usual so I am hoping to find alternative. 

I still haven't watch this weekend episodes.

cecilia

Staff member
I watched it on Viki - with or without sub lol I usually go back and do rerun once sub is done .. for now, I'm watching it half sub and half raw lol

Today is so sweet --- if he were to pull me in to confess and do a testimony in front of a court house .. I would say YES, YES, YES to all of his questions. Really like SJW's style of courtship lol

Really liking this OST at the moment too :) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erEarVOIOgU

fun

Expired Sarnie
He was very cynical to start with so I didn't like him but lately he has been growing so much on me. It's shows like this that I truly love where they show character growth and change. It's not suddenly but he is slowing changing his way of thinking. 

Hopefully by Monday evening, both episode would be completely sub. 

Her bangs still bothers me but I tend to look away from her head to avoid it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm all caught up now. Her bangs doesn't bother me as much. I think it's supposed to resemble "Chucky's" hairstyle/bangs. Lol

I like the character growth and the pace that it's at.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 7 and my feel! OMG!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

But someone had to RUINED IT!   :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:

My first was flying when Soo Ah crumbled Cheok Hee's business card. Great now she's gonna turn all bad because she decided to keep Jung Woo's savior a secret.  :no:  :nono1:  :no:  :nono1:

I don't know I am not feeling the soundtracks. 

cecilia

Staff member
I love their back hug .. love how he comes around and hug her so gently - so in love with him :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
cecilia said:
I love their back hug .. love how he comes around and hug her so gently - so in love with him :wub:
I am surprised she didn't turn into a puddle because if it was me, I would be. 

Well I am on Dramafever to watch episode 8.

cecilia

Staff member
I also like the part where she calls him to ask him what else comes after the word 'what.' He pulls away from the mean girl and rush back to him ... so cool :wub:

Reactions: fun

x0unerthanlater

That back hug  :wub:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

The ending to episode 7.... I was happy and then instantly annoyed.

Duh Soo Ah, you aren't lacking but you sure have no compassion! She's going to dangle the fact that she knows the peppermint candy person in front of him. I wonder if she'll lie just to get her way. I really wanted to like her character and was hoping she wouldn't turn into a witch.  :thumbdown:

cecilia

Staff member
^I love it too .. how he bend down to give her a little tease and up she goes .. grab him for the full ride lol Have to say that was hot!

x0unerthanlater

Omo omo! I love your new siggy @Cecilia!!! Gosh they are soooooo adorable! Idk what it is about SJW, but that man is HOTTTTTTT. I want a hug too. lol

x0unerthanlater

Episode 9 had some sweet moments!

Episode 10 was also sweet. I love that things are unfolding.

Soo Ah binding Jung Woo to her by paying for his schooling is pathetic. It almost feels like she did it for ulterior motives. So just because she put him through school his only payback is to get with her? That's ridiculous. She said she's loved him since she was 7? She should have said something at 17 then. If she had confessed before they would have either dated by now or she would have known he wasn't into to her like that and moved on a long time ago. I feel no pity for her character. She thinks she's his benefactor for life? pssh, Go Cheok Hee saved him from dying of fright.

Jung Woo's mom acting like Soo Ah's savior is a joke. I understand she's his mother and has his best interest at heart but she's an elder, she should have asked about the situation before reacting like some highschooler without restraint. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't with Lawyer Bong!!!  :lmao3: I freaking loved his award acceptance speech. At first I was a bit hesitant that he would put Cheok Hee on the hot seat but glad he kept it comical!!! He took the rejection pretty well hahaha I just lost it when he was with his doctor. He didn't let the poor doctor go  :rofl: And when Cheok Hee arrived, he shoo the doctor away  :lol2:  I just can't hate him. But Soo Ah is another story. Lawyer Bong was late in his confession but Soo Ah is long overdue. 

Some of the divorce cases on here is just wtf I guess it's the alpha female in me but if my husband cheated on me over 30 different women, he would have been castrated before a divorce paper go on file. And he would dare bring in another woman into my home, hell is gonna break loose. I am watching this with a western lense on so I think I am being too critical and Korean view on marriage makes me sick to my stomach. 

Off to episode 10.

x0unerthanlater

@fun, Omg, seriously! I would not just sit and fiddle my thumbs if my husband was cheating. I just can't take some of the divorce cases seriously. But then I remember that it's Korea. I'm sure there's bound to be all kinds of frustrating situations.

Lawyer Bong is such a cool guy. I hope he doesn't get ensnared by his "fiance". What is up with that woman and wanting to trap him. She'll probably cheat on him every day. Lawyer Bong looks like a player but he's actually a warm heart 1 woman loving kind of man. He reminds me of So Ji Sub's character in Master's Sun.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't sympathize SA too .. She can't claim that she sent him to school when his mother gave/paid her back. It was her who refused to accept the envelope of money so to me his education is PAID FOR, therefore, no sympathy whatsoever from me to her.  At this point, I only see her as a jealous and two-face friend lol

The real benefactor is CH for she didn't use that against him .. she saved him because it's the right thing to do at that time .. 

Anyway, women like SA pissed me off ... and I hate to say this but it serves her right for not being a honest and good friend ... if she wants him, she should have let him know honestly and take the rejection bravely.  

x0unerthanlater

cecilia said:
I don't sympathize SA too .. She can't claim that she sent him to school when his mother gave/paid her back. It was her who refused to accept the envelope of money so to me his education is PAID FOR, therefore, no sympathy whatsoever from me to her.  At this point, I only see her as a jealous and two-face friend lol

The real benefactor is CH for she didn't use that against him .. she saved him because it's the right thing to do at that time .. 

Anyway, women like SA pissed me off ... and I hate to say this but it serves her right for not being a honest and good friend ... if she wants him, she should have let him know honestly and take the rejection bravely.  

I want to like this 100xs.

Soo Ah doesn't deserve a partner. I hope she's solo in the end. (I know it's horrible, but she's a mean person) Shame on Soo Ah for using Jung Woo's mother as a safety jacket.

I don't think CH even remembers who she saved.