Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i love dis icon

lol "its just a fiction"...in reality you hear more like "its just a lakorn"...55555

but SarN, does that mean harit doesnt know his past?? or will there be a short scene for that?? too many stuff going on...its not those get it over with in a blink of an eye is it lol sorry im throwing all of these questions at you since youre the writer...extended scenes can be added...pls do~~ i bet all of the sisters will jump for joy!!!

edits: oh, almost forgot....if you like that panda one...you should join us on msn chat...theres plenty more where that came from! :p

cikna

sarNie Adult
i do understand the father's actions. but raivee, that is one piece of work. brings nothing but misery... :angry:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
NOOOOOOOO....!....the baby!!! Sarnie, girl stop it! *sniff sniff* I guess I'm going to kill raivee with the sisters then! *pull out GUN, BOMB, WHIPS, ETC*

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I WANT MORE! gees, more im really desperate! sarNie, i saw you on ATEAM...get off there and update here!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Everyone was anxiety as they waited outside of Soripa ‘s room . They heard her cry in pain and their heart sink with sympathize. The doctor came out the room and everyone rushes to him for answer.

“ …she losing lots of blood , she going in labor ..� the doctor remove his glass to wipe the sweat off his face .

“…but she only 7month ?...�

“..Premature baby if …they made it . We don’t have time. Tell the servant to boil hot water and gets my supply in the car. Also, I need someone to comfort her. It seem right now her mental stage is disconcert and this is dangerous. She need to stay focus …� said the Doctor

“…I’ll go in there with your doctor ...� said Sorina and walk into the room.

Soripa laid on the bed pushing downward on her stomach to hold the pain. Her face was pale as she cry in pain. Sorina can see the blood wetting the white sheet and her heart wince as she grab a hold of her sister hand

“…P’ Rina , it hurt !..�

“…you be ok , breath in and out ..�

“…where Harit ?...�

“…who care about that bastard? Father have taken care of him. You need to focus.�

“…P’Rina. I want to see him. Please, he promise to be with me ..�

“…listen, he isn’t important. You saw what he did to Raivee. Now, calm down..� said Sorina , grabbing a near by towel to wipe the sweat from her sister face .

“…P’Rina , I love him . Please …� Soripa scream in pain as another contraction break through. Her head toss wildly on the pillow and the doctor rush inside opening his medical box

Meanwhile , Harit ‘s body was dangling from the rope that bandage his hand together as the servant man thrash the bullwhip on his fresh with such great impact. The leather rope penetrate thur his body like a knife skinning him alive. He yell in pain as tear stream down his face, merging into the wounded area of the beating. Harit keep shouting out Soripa name over and over as the servant man whip him repeatedly. He cried uncontrollably, not because of the throbbing slashes. No, it can’t be compare to the pain in his heart. All he can think about is Soripa and their child , the image of her in blood hauted his mind and he desperately want to see her . Wondering if she safe ? He twist his hand thru the rope that bandage it together but it was impossible to break loosen and blood from the shuffling run down his arm .

“…please , let me goes . I want to see my wife and child . I beg you …� his plead was mixture of tear and pain as his body jolt to each blow .

The door swing open , a servant rushes in and whisper something to the servant . After the servant left, the remaining servant unties Harit and drags his body across the lawn . Harit was to weak and hurt to fight back as he was drag toward the gate of Artkapon. It started to rain again and he can feel the sprinkler of water dripping on his back. Once they at the front entrance , one of the servant open the gate and they drag him out . Harit turn his head to see Artkapon behind him and he realize what was happening as the men release his body to drop on the ground . They went inside and close the gate before them

“…Mr. Artkapon said for you to leave and never come back again . Ms.Soripa born a son…� said the servant man and walk away

Harit flip on his back as he laid there on the ground looking at the sky raining on him. His body tremble in grief and right now his tear seen like million of dropping water . Life is to cruel for him and god is probable crying at his misery . In just one day , he lose two of the most precious people in his life and at bad term .There so much he want to tell his wife and he was planning on telling her today but fate have it , Raivee trick him to the storage hut . The witch shred her own clothes and slap herself to make it seen he violated her – Harit was innocent but it to late now! Soripa born a son and that mean he no longer is needed at Artkapon . The one thing he regret the most, is not able to tell Soripa how much ..he love her . Those three little words he desperately want to whisper into her ear and say it everyday for the rest of their life . Sweet memory of her dances before his eye as he pound the ground with the back of his head .

"...i love you so much , so much . Good bye my love .."

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
nooooooooooo...man when they came and got him i thought they would have mercy..and let him see his wife...wth!

this is making me all teary!

SarN please have more soon...such a heartache reading these last two update! :lmao:

chenling

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please don't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...nooooooooooooooooooo...more please more....

ill be back......

sulad

sarNie Adult
:(
*Cry*
Oh! why Sarn.
You're killing us here.
Please return back to Soripa.
That witch.
You ruin their happiness.
Wahhhh..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
"...i love you so much , so much . Good bye my love .."

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is life so unfair??!!!!!
Give us Harit and Soripa's happy ever after. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Runs down the street screaming and pulling out hair!!!!!! *

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next day, Soripa was awaken by the sunlight ray that’s break through the window of her room. Her body was exhausted and there was pain below her stomach as she try to move. Last night was like a nightmare and all she can remember was blood dripping down her leg . She gasp , as memory slowly returning and she look downward – the baby! She forces herself up the mattress to a sitting position and search around the room. Could it be ? No, she heard the baby cry before she black out. Tear roll down her cheek at the thought of losing her baby and then the door swing open . Sorina walk in cuddling a infant in her arm , laughing and smiling at the cute little creature

“…isn’t he adorable! Here your mommy..� Sorina slowly transfer the infant to his mother arm.

“…my baby is safe ..� said Soripa with joy and happiness as she hold the infant in her arm , rocking him lightly . He so tiny -- suddenly fear rushes over her and turn to her sister with concern ..

“…he will fine but the doctor will come by every day to check on his health..�

Soripa smile with relief and bend over to kiss the infant nose as tear of motherhood stream down. She wish Harit was here to share this bundle of joy --- Harit ? Scene from last night return to her with a slap in the face and felt something shatter inside . Did Harit really violated Raivee ? All those sweet words he said – was lie ? How darn him ! Just when she need him the most and if it wasn’t for her strong will to survive….today, she wouldn’t be holding their child. He so cruel and heartless to leave her with the hand of god , without a care …

“..P’Rina …where is --- “ her voice was almost a whisper

“…he left Artkapon after you deliver a son ..� Sorina interrupted

“…did he came to see …me…or the baby ?..�

“..no , he didn’t …�

“..what about …Raivee..�

“…she ok now but earlier she was throwing stuff around, she look upset ...well, of course anyone will be mad…�

There was a moment of silent as Sorina watch her sister sob in sadness. Sorina feel bad for not telling her sister about Harit getting whip in the storage hut and then thrown out the gate of Artkapon but does it really matter? He did rape Raivee and the punishment is only fair? Salapat could have thrown him in jail for the assault but Raivee refuse to report the crime, she afraid of scandal. It best she doesn’t know, in no time she will forget about Harit and move on with her life, thought Sorina

“..P’Rina , can u open the drawer over there and bring me the box inside ..�

Sorina does as she was told and return back with a tiny box . She handed it to her sister and walk toward the exit. If there anything she need just call the servant and she close the door behind her. Soripa open the box and pull out a ring that Harit give her in the garden. Around the ring was a gold necklace she secretly order and plan on wearing it to surprise her husband. Love doesn’t come with a price and this ring is from his heart . Sadly , he isn’t here to know how much she treasure it . If he come back, what happen bwt him and Raivee -- she'll forgive him . Yes .Love is blind. What a shame , she is the youngest daughter of Salapat Artkapon. A lady of good background and full of pride but willing to sink to any level just for love . Soripa choke in tear as she place the ring on the infant “…its the only gift your father left for us …�

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. at least it was sweet toward the end where she place the ring and say that .. thank you for the update.