Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
DANG. last two update are just PRICLESS .. I LOVE IT .. can't believe, SORIPA is doing all these acts and still no response from our HARITH ..

can't wait to see more update .. he needs to response to her action before leaving to PHUKET ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
im on my labtop tying and watching natural geographic , they were talking about reproduce ...it soo distracting me lmao..

sarN

sarNie Granny
She was listening to his heart . Why is he not talking ? This is humiliating, what happen to all those pride that swollen in her head ? She can’t believe those words came out of her mouth and to make matter worst - he not responding ? He just laid there on the bed with his arm spreading like a wing , not even holding her! Her eye remain tightly close as she cling to his chest. She completely throwing herself to a man -- so shameful ! She bit her bottom lip to restrain herself from spilling out anymore.

Harit sigh, his warm breath reaches her forehead making her gasp and tighten her arm about his waist , indicating she want a response. He wrap his arm around her shoulder and peel her off to the side . Her eye was tightly shut and he does as he was told .He can feel the bottom lip releasing from her teeth to a full mode as he kiss her . Sealing her lip with his and open again for another fold as his head move side from side to taste every corner of her succulent lip .

He rolling on top of her as his kiss became more demanding and quicken, making her hard to breath as he consume her gasp . His hand slip downward to unloose any garment she had and removing his clothes without breaking his lip from her. It was happening so fast ! She was lost in his hand as he guide his way alone her body . She ask for a kiss ..just a kiss not …this . They were naked beneath the cover and she was aware of the warmness of his body against her.

He pull his head back breaking the kiss “..don’t get mad..ok ?..� He search her face and waited for her reply. Soripa was breathless and panting from the mist of passion that stirring in her mind as she stare at him . His lift his brow, indicating he want a response …and she close her eye. He understood and came down to plant kisses on her shoulder …then lower . His hand move downward to touch her stomach and he was gentle while holding her hip from each side .Her hands slide up his arm to his shoulder and prepare herself as he move beneath her . *imagine the rest ppl*

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
NOooOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
Not again! I dont want to keep imagining sarN!
That was good!
Finally....Some deed done! :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, ya girls should know by now after 3 fiction ...i don't goes into detail like fun4fun LMAO. I don't know how to write those stuff . Inexperiences hahahah

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the deed yes yes yes

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! i dont wanna imagine the rest SarN!!...

THANK YOU FOR THIS FAB UPDATE!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
this is good .. this will leave a linger touch for SORIPA during Harith's absent. Nice that he got to smell and taste the ice cream before he leave the mansion ..

pls update soon .. i keeps wanting to ask for ARISOYA but realize that only BOY :(

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Mother Sarn!
I cannot wait for more updates.
Plus I've been telling Ami to stop her wildness and let them do the deed peacfully b/c she's prego.. :w-scene-pop-corn:
She got really quiet on msn now...I think she's up to something. LMAO :ph34r: :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I love it sarn i should be in bed but....oh well it was worth it! Thank you....i love your line "imagine the rest ppl" I gotta use sometime lmao!!!!!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I feel like I'm reading judith mcnaught's novel...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO moh, you know i dont wanna imagine stuff...

i guess they wereeeeeeeeeeee meant to do the deed in peace...since the laptop frozed up and closed on me while i was writing the next scene....already had two paragraphs too ~ ARghhh!! <_<

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry SarN, i am posting one right after another...

i just wanted to say that i will miss reading your fic since i will be out of town for a couple of days.... :spin: :lmao:

moh dont forget to keep me updated girl! txt...call whatever k!? LOL

i will miss you all greatly! *sniff

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
sarN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's my daily dose of Harit & Soripa? :) I'm going through withdrawal from no fan fic updates today. Someone hand me my meds... I was prepared in case this day comes. LMAO

Now I need to take some calming breathing lessons from sawla to get through this.

Moh!!! Raiya!!! Where are you? We're supposed to stalk sarN in ami's absence for updates. Remind me to slap both you ladies next I see you. :)