Say You Love Me :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
The Artkapon’s estate was being decorated for the wedding. All the servants in the house were busy setting up for the big ceremony of the years. Most of the guest is either government official or wealthy family member. Salapat and his wives waited for this day to come. After the eldest daughter of Artkapon is married then he can pass the estate to his favorite daughter , Sorina and his burden is off . Those distant cousin of his probable throwing a fit right now knowing that Arkapon’s estate is given to Sorina .

There one more problem left …..producing an heir that will carry his family name . Salapat was sadden …..if only he didn’t drink and drive that night then he wouldn’t be in a accident that left him paralyze from the hip down and unable to produce a son but he still happy that his daughter make him proud . Salapat have talk to Poradee and his family. They are willing to let Poradee change his last name to Arkapon . He was very thankful because such action is rare for a man to take his wife last name and Poradee came from a well known family it a burden for him to produce a son but he willing to give it up for Arkapon . Salapat was touch and immediate agreed to let Sorina marry him.

Later that night Salapat went to his daughter room . Sorina saw her father wheeling in and rushes to his side . She kneel down and rest her head on his arm . He patted her head

“…Sorina , I know im asking to much from you . All woman want to fall in love and marry the man they want but this you never meant Poradee ….but he a good man . He willing to change his last name to Artkapon ..�

“…yes, I know. You want a grandson to carry the family name..�

“…he is prefect for you . He is at our level in sociality and he have a bright future ahead .You will be happy . Im sure of it and Artkapon’s estate is your . Take good carry of it . Ok darling..?�

“…yes, I will cherish it ..� she wipe the tear that was rolling down her cheek . Father know best and she believe he found the perfect man for her . This marriage is what her father want and she will fulfill his request with no regret . What she want doesn’t matter . To fulfill her father hope and dream is her goal in life .

The wedding day arrive as the servant busy greeting guest , serving food and drink .During the morning the bride , groom exchange ring and present dowry. Sorina put on a mask and smile through out the ceremony as guest and family give them blessing . She was sadden and thought about Harit . Wonder if he going come by and give her a blessing . She shake the thought away . How can a servant boy be allow to talk to the bride with out stirring up gossip and rumor ? No, it better he doesn’t come . This wedding must goes by smoothly as possible .

Meanwhile , Soripa told the same 3 servant to tie Harit up in the storage hut and make sure there someone there to guard him . If she see him at the wedding she punish all 3 them with 50 whip each !!! They were shaken and quickly left .Soripa return back into the house and greet the guest as people was pouring in .

The 3 servant saw Harit running toward the house and they stop his path . Harit realize Miss.Soripa have already got it plan out . The 3 servant each grab him and drag his body toward the storage hut as Harit struggle against their grip . He was thrown to the ground and tie from the leg to his hand behind his back . One man grab a chair and sit down to guard him while the other 2 servant report the capture to Miss Soripa . Many hours have pass . It was getting dark outside as he lay lifeless on the ground bondage and heart broken. Is he asking to much ? Just one last glimpse of Miss.Sorina ? Tear was flowing down his face thinking about her .He hate himself for being so low . He hate himself for having hope .He hate the sociality he living in . He hate Soripa!!!!!!!! The servant that was watching him feel bad after seeing Harit ’s tear but there nothing he can do he afraid to get whip . Order is an order .

“….after the wedding is over I’ll release you …� said the servant man .

“…it be to late then…�

“…just get over it ..

“…I wish it that easy ..�

“…I know what will help..� the servant man rise from his chair and left the hut for a long time . He return back with bottles of alcohol . He move Harit into a sitting position “…you want some ?…�

Harit shake his head “ ..I don’t know how to drink ..�

“…it will make you forget all your problem ..� the servant screw the top off the bottle ..

“…really? ..� Harit turn toward the man . He never drink anything intoxicate in his life but might as well “….let me have it then ..� Harit close his eye and open his mouth as the man pour the wine . It was running down his throat so fast that he choke on it and start coughing .

“…are you ok ? Sorry about that ..� said the servant as he rub Harit’s back .

“..I’m ok . More please …� he close his eye and take in the alcohol as the man pour it in his mouth . He hate the burning taste of it . It smell awful and it making his head shin but he want to gulp it all . He want to torture himself and he want to forget about Miss. Sorina . After about 30min Harit and the man was crazy drunk and they start laughing at each other . Harit was burning up from all those drinking and ask the man to untie him . The man was to drunk to realize he was disobeying order and untie him . Harit remove the loosen rope from his body and continue drinking the remaining bottles of wine with the man.

They were at their last bottle and Harit want more as he pour the empty bottle into his hand . The man laugh at him saying “ …I told you it will work …wait here I go get some more from the wedding ..� the man got up slowly and almost lose his balance a couple time . He make his way drunkenly out the door .

Harit sit there with his back against the wall . He was getting hot and his cloth is sticky from the alcohol spill .His took of his shirt and use it to fan himself . Why is he taking so long ? It been about an hour. He was about to fall a sleep when he heard a shouting voice coming from the door

“….Harit !! Why aren’t you tie up? !! Damn orphan…� said Soripa. Just as she thought!! Those stupid servant was slacking off the job again . She want to make sure Harit was tie up and guarded . That why she left the wedding reception just to check on him.

cecilia

Staff member
i read the first update after i got back from shopping .. will come back and update on the second page ..
but damn. SORIPA is too CRUEL .. such big taunting WARNING .. 100 WHIPS .. poor HARITH. risking it all to see the woman he love get marry

HEAVEN AND HELL are such good words to describe the two sisters .. i don't know the true soriya yet. my heart say its' SORIPA but my mind say it's SORINA. its' so hard to take side :p

will this be one of those thing where HARITH AND SORINA elope somewhere during th wedding night? .. leaving SORIPA with the tragedy of ending up to marry PRORADEE .. i don't know. i don't want to hope for the worst to happen to SORIPA even though i hate her altitude and behavior in life, she seems to gain my attraction and make me think/believe she's the hidden SORIYA. :p

*run to eat - will come back to update the 2nd half .. THANK FOR THE UPDATE .. don't' get busy with SB .. we want more later :p

pze

sarNie Adult
more sarn more.....its getting more intense now.....ahhhhh....i wanna know whats gonna happen

cecilia

Staff member
ooh. i like the last part .. the servant left. harith's drunk .. what will happen. are they alone at the hut? ..
nice floor. raiya's soriya and harith did it on the cave ground .. wonder since they have the hut. what can they do ..

wow. this is good .. at least he didn't attend the wedding. for a moment, i thought he's gonna try to show up at the wedding all drunk.
since the wedding is not confirm yet. i wonder if sorina went through with it .. she sound like she's kindda love harith and is force to marry poradee, obviously, wonder if there's anything that will trigger her heart to do something weird on the wedding day .. *sighed* i wanna know the true soriya, so i can pick my side. it feel weird juggling between these two sisters :p

pze

sarNie Adult
it does feel weird its like i have to have two hearts n jump back n forth between the two.....im curious wats gonna happen too thats why im still up....lolz....sarn my heart is aching cause i cant choose between them two......ahhhhhhhhhhhh

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit rub his eye to get a better vision. His was intoxicated and doesn’t recognize who was it at the door shouting his name but he knows it a female. Soripa walk in and her feet hit the bottles of wine that scatter on the ground. She pinch her nose to the alcohol smell that was coming from Harit. Not only he a orphan but a drunkard too ! Soripa kick his lifeless body a couple time .

“ …. Damn orphan. Who say you can drink all this wine? This is for guest!�

Harit hear voices but he couldn’t make out what she was saying. He start mumbling Miss. Sorina name over and over as he half close his eye. He felt someone was kicking his leg repeatedly and it was annoying to him. He caught the ankle and trips her down flat on her back banging her head against the hard ground. She screams in pain. Damn orphan! She moves to a sitting position and rub the back of her head. Her dress was ruining! She grab one of the near by wine bottle and throw at him. The bottle hit his head with a thud sound. She can see blood flowing down his head.

Harit felt a sharp pain and touch the area with his hand . It was blood ! He turn to Soripa and his vision was clear “ ..Miss Soripa . Why you did that for ? …�

“…it suit you right! Where my servant men ?! I order them to tie you up and here you are drinking all my guest wine !..�

“….that right . today is Miss. Sorina ‘s wedding ..i have to go see her ..� Harit hold on to the wall to push himself up . The blood that was flowing from his head drip down his eye blocking his vision even more than it already had. He drunkenly walk toward the door when suddenly he felt his head was being pull back.

Soripa was grabbing his back hair and pulling it downward. He is not going ruin the wedding. Look at his drunken stage and the blood on his wounded area! What will the guest think? There to many important people tonight. She can’t let Harit leave. Damn it , where is those 3 man !

“…listen servant boy. If you go out there i’ll whip you till you die!! ….� she shouted in his ear. She want to threaten him to make him stop this foolishness and stay in the hut till the wedding is over .

Harit had it with her! He doesn’t care if she the master daughter! It probable his intoxicated stage that make him bolder or whatever reason it is . All he know ….she gone to far. He break loose from her grip and push her to the ground. She fall on her back and he approach her with angry eye . He hear her cursing at him and scooping back as he walk toward her. He grab her leg and pull her downward. She was hitting and slapping him across the face. It only make him angrier

“ …damn ophan ! get your dirty hand off from me !! How darn you attack me . you dog !..�

“…let see what this dog can do ..� Harit came on top of her and start ripping the dress to pieces until she was complete nude . She was crying and curing at him but he doesn’t care . He was burning hot with angrier and the alcohol was making him worst. He came down and kiss her on the lip hard to silent her scream. Her hand was pushing against his shoulder but he was to strong. He unbutton his pant and slide it down with his leg . He break the kiss and look down on her . He can see fear in her eye and the pleading but his mind wouldn’t take pity on her . Soripa hurt him to much to feel pity . He reach for both her hand and pin it above her head . He kiss along her neck line and down to her chest . She was trembling all over and her voice was loud but he couldn’t make out what she was saying. Lust took over his body and he was arouse as his lip explore every area of her skin . He use his leg to spread her apart and rampage in . Soripa gasp as the sharp pain hit her . She hate him !

chenling

sarNie Adult
WELL hello and good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN SARN you are killin' me - with that big ole' bullet from the gun of robert ford! DAMN I knew something was going to happen between her and Harit...I don't know where this is going but I love it...keep the good stuff coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bout' time Harit got a bit well you know....

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn that was crazy intense....i knew it was coming but damn....soripa is just crazy....iono wat to say but dont leave us hanging for long.....this is good stuff

cecilia

Staff member
wow. listen servant boy. If you go out there i’ll whip you till you die!! ….” she shouted in his ear. She want to threaten him to make him stop this foolishness and stay in the hut till the wedding is over SHE'S PROVOKING HIM TO DO THIS TO HER .. :loool: that was a small short temptation scene but it was HOT .. damn. she hate him but she also love him . .. now the deed is done .. will there be more .. there should be more .. the wild it get the better it is :p .. i can't wait to find out what will happen next .. b/c last cliff hanger didn't sound like things got accomplish much .. it seem like the game has just begin. it's only a teasing game .. more .. more .. :ph34r:

wonder what he'll do now that he show what this dog is made off to soripa .. she know she wants it .. lol !!! i want more now .. keep it coming .. oh! don't forget about the baby .. but wait. nvm. the STORY IS TO PRODUCE A HEIR :loool: ..

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^yep yep this is just the beginning.....its just gonna bring more drama....n sarn im ready for the drama.....just dont leave me on the cliff too long...

pze

sarNie Adult
ceci....girl that pics got me laughing.....ur too funny where in the world did u find that....lolz....drama tomorrow...thanks for letting us know.....that means i can go to bed now.....

cecilia

Staff member
darn it .. why tomorrow .. but okay, give me time to rewatch JLR in ipod tonight .. i will have alot to do tomorrow .. but will make time for HARIT AND SORIPA ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Harit was lost in the misty of lust and passion with the mixture of alcohol that clouded his judgment as he violated Soripa in the hut. She struggle with all her strength but she was wore out as her body take in his ecstasy. This was beyond repairable and unacceptable for this servant boy to degrade his master daughter. She will never forgive him for this crime and humiliating her name. She’ll make sure justice is serve and he will be punish!!

Harit roll off her body panting from the rapture and the sweating from the burning alcohol that flame his chest. He laid there for a couple min and suddenly reality hit . He quickly turn his head to the side and saw Soripa laying there with tear in her eye. What have he done ? He was speechless and full of remorse as he watch her weep. Soripa move her hand to cover her mouth to silent the cry. Harit instantly pull the pant back on and goes down on his knee bowing his head down .

“…Miss. Soripa .. im sorry ..I..I was drunk ..im sorry ..� he slap his face several time . He deserve it. He a dog …a dog that bit his own master at the end. The Arkatpon have give him shelter and food on his table but what he did tonight is sinful and ungrateful. He hear her moving on the ground but she couldn’t get up and fall back a couple time . He scoop closer to her and grab her shoulder pushing upward . She push him away .

“..don’t you dare touch me ! you dog ..� her eye was full of angry and hatred toward him . She was sore and weak but she manage to sit up . She reach for her torn cloth and pull it against her chest to shield the dignity she have left . She scoops backward far from him and her hand touch a bottle. She looks down trembling with sadness and throw it at Harit hitting him on the head where the wounded area was. He remain still with his head bow down . He darn not look at Soripa and he doesn’t even care about the pain that implant on his head . He remain silent as tear wet his face . He was ashamed of himself . How will he ever face Miss. Sorina and how will he ever gain forgiveness from Miss. Soripa . He only have 1 life and it hard to divide it .

Meanwhile , at the wedding . The guest was leaving one by one . Poradee and Salapat was talking in the library while Sorina telling the servant to pack the luggage in the car . They leavening to Phuket for their honey moon.

“…you lie to me !!!...� said Salapat as he tremble in angry in the wheel chair .

“…please for give me Mr.Artkapon ..i have too . I fell in love with your daughter after seeing her picture and my parent warn me about marrying her because I have to change my last name to Artkapon . I have to agree to your term of condition or else you wouldn’t allow this marriage to happen .Im an ambassador. It a shame if I take my wife last name. Please forgive me …� said Poradee as he got down on his knee and kowtow his father in law.

“…im mad at you Poradee. I have give you my precious daughter and I even brag about you to her . She think you a good man . She love me very much , Poradee and believe everything I said . If she know you were like this …she will never marry you…�. He push his wheel away from his son in law “…take good care of her ..if you dare hurt her in any way . I will take her back …� said Salapat

Poradee rose from the floor and excuse himself from the room . He goes down stair and saw his bride waiting for him . He smile at her and reaches for her hand

“…im finish. Let goes …� said Poradee

cecilia

Staff member
i'm reserving my spot : i know. i'm a bit :ph34r: in this section .. demanding too much ..

wow.. that was good .. i shall ask MOH to clarify things in detail later in the hut .. hopefully, she have time to do for me :lol:
i love it .. its' so addicting.. i come here more than SB :p .. ooh. and i like how you twist the story on PORADEE .. for a moment, i thought he was gonna take in the last name.
He sound like a good guy, ihope he loves SORINA for a long long time andmake her happy. RIGHT NOW .. I WANT SORIPA AND HARIT FOREVER AND EVER .. i don't want SORINA to come back as a divorce to play an obstacle in SORIPA/HARIT love/hate relationship in the future .. so pls .. make PORADEE AND SORINA love one another .. :loool:

so many line from the first two paragraph that i love ''Harit was lost in the misty of lust and passion with the mixture of alcohol that clouded his judgment as he violated Soripa in the hut. She struggle with all her strength but she was wore out as her body take in his ecstasy. This was beyond repairable and unacceptable for this servant boy to degrade his master daughter. She will never forgive him for this crime and humiliating her name. She’ll make sure justice is serve and he will be punish!!

Harit roll off her body panting from the rapture and the sweating from the burning alcohol that flame his chest. He laid there for a couple min and suddenly reality hit . He quickly turn his head to the side and saw Soripa laying there with tear in her eye. What have he done ? He was speechless and full of remorse as he watch her weep. Soripa move her hand to cover her mouth to silent the cry. Harit instantly pull the pant back on and goes down on his knee bowing his head down .
wow .. so much lust and anger here .. i would so be mad too if i'm SORIPA.. she now will be a bit soft toward him .. let's hope no more hard feeling/hatred like she yelled. it would be so sad .. she can be stubborn and make him low with vulgar words but no physical abuse pls ..

pze

sarNie Adult
that was good....i can picture everything.....thanks for the update.....love ya.....ill be waiting for more....

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOOOOoo I needed this update after the work day I had...thank you....OOOOoo please update soon!!!!!!!!! I am with ceci...SORIPA/HARIT all the way!!!!!!!!!!! You really know how to add in the drama my dear!!!!!!!