Save Me :: Kristen Kreuk/Johnny Depp

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
"SAVE ME" EXTRAS

Updates -

Sasha returned to NYC and continued with her practice. She often visits Kale, Annie, and James and join them for the holidays. After years of declining the dinner date with Adam, she finally accepted his invitation.

Marrisa is finally released from Sea Side and she now has her own apartment and is working at the local icecream parlor. She continues to get treatment from her psychiatrist, and she is progessing on a daily basis.

Dr. Reilly is behind bars, serving a 30 year sentence for aiding and conspiring to murder.

Mrs. Murrie continues to warn the other residents about the aliens, but she has learned to warn them with her clothes on.

Mrs. Tinsley will get a re-trial in 2 years. She's hoping for good news, to be free from prison so she could spend time with her daughter and grandson and make up for all the years she's lost.

Kale, Annie, and James moved from their apartment to a beautiful house on the shore. Kale resumed his position at Sea Side hospital and Annie stays at home with James. She's also able to do what she loves, which is painting.

Trivia -

Mrs. Roy's charcter is based on Mrs. Sander's, an old woman I knew from a nursing home.
I got the idea for this story from my short film The sisters.
This story was easier for me to write than the other two other stories I wrote. I just mostly pictured myself as Annie, and most of the feelings she felt--I felt.

Alternate ending -

I thought about Annie being the really crazy one, where this entire story; about Kale, about Sasha, about Jeffrey's death, about her mother hating her, and about Mr. Tinsley abuse her was just her imagination. The scene where she first met Kale in the hospital, she sat there and daydreamed about the whole thing. I then decided against it... lol..

Well.. thank you guys for reading.. I hope you enjoyed. See you at "The Undying Love."

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww that was really touching...

so you put yourself into annies' shoes all along?! (or vice versa) it made it that much better...*i made a big gap with my hands/arms actually!

thank you lome for the extras...

yep i will see you in undying love...

lady0fdarkness

bravo ! i do like the other ending lol cuz that mean her father never abuse her
I really thought about ending that way.. but... I wanted to keep that mystery about Annie's predicament. And, lol.. I didn't want my readers to be like.... ahh.. shit!! coz I put myself as the reader, and that's probably how I'd feel. hehe

awww that was really touching...

so you put yourself into annies' shoes all along?! (or vice versa) it made it that much better...*i made a big gap with my hands/arms actually!

thank you lome for the extras...

yep i will see you in undying love...
you're welcome.. lol.. I would have some drawings up, but I still owe you guys drawings for "Till Life Do Us Part." I haven't had time to draw cause all my things are packed up to move (it's been in boxes for a month now). And I'm actually moving this friday, so I'm so glad I finished this in time, cause I hate having you guys hanging.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh thanks lome...for not making us say ...ahh... shiat?! LOL it would have been a bit twisted and unexpected like til life do us part!

hmm no problem..we can wait...

whenever you are all settle & ready.. we are here! ^_^

lady0fdarkness

ahh thanks lome...for not making us say ...ahh... shiat?! LOL it would have been a bit twisted and unexpected like til life do us part!

hmm no problem..we can wait...

whenever you are all settle & ready.. we are here! ^_^
lol.... did you say "ahhhhhh shit" for till likfe do us part??

lady0fdarkness

lol no lome i was requoting you...if you were to put that alternate ending instead! sorry didnt mean to confused you ^_^
OH HEHE..... okay.. I love endings like those... it keeps me wondering.

Have you watched "The village?" The ending to that movie still boggles my mind till this day... when I think about it, I'm like..... ahhhhhhhhh.......... can't believe it!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm.. im not sure i did or not..starring who??

its not that one where the whole town got scared when night falls is it? -that was produced by M. Night Shyamalan ...

edit: ahh yea i just googled him...yep thats the one..

i never really watched the whole thing..it was kind of weird.. lol i might now that you mention..and help you wonder why it end how it ended.. :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
I am soo sorry that I am late with feedback!!!!!!!! lome, I'm soo happy that you started posting your stuff..this was fantastic...I just loved it..and well off to read your next fic!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

hmmm.. im not sure i did or not..starring who??

its not that one where the whole town got scared when night falls is it? -that was produced by M. Night Shyamalan ...

edit: ahh yea i just googled him...yep thats the one..

i never really watched the whole thing..it was kind of weird.. lol i might now that you mention..and help you wonder why it end how it ended.. :lol:
girl!!!! you need to totally watch it.. it's going to leave you in awe... well it did me... lol...

I am soo sorry that I am late with feedback!!!!!!!! lome, I'm soo happy that you started posting your stuff..this was fantastic...I just loved it..and well off to read your next fic!!!!!!
thanks chen chen... don't worry about it... I'm here to entertain, and I'm glad you like my stories! it keeps me motivated to keep writing! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lome this was amazing..i finally got the chance to finish it....i totally wish i was there every time you update feeling the suspense and everything....a totally twist for me at the end..i didn't not see that coming WOW! thank you for another great fanfic...i'm so happy that you decided on this ending with a baby and everything....but the alternate ending would have thrown me by surprise also^^

lady0fdarkness

lome this was amazing..i finally got the chance to finish it....i totally wish i was there every time you update feeling the suspense and everything....a totally twist for me at the end..i didn't not see that coming WOW! thank you for another great fanfic...i'm so happy that you decided on this ending with a baby and everything....but the alternate ending would have thrown me by surprise also^^
hey RR.. glad you liked this fic... For a while I was kind of stuck on the ending, but I'm glad I pulled it off. Writing a mystery is a challenge when you gotta focus on trying to keep your readers in suspense. I think I'm going to stick to drama for a bit now.

by the way, did you start school yet?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey RR.. glad you liked this fic... For a while I was kind of stuck on the ending, but I'm glad I pulled it off. Writing a mystery is a challenge when you gotta focus on trying to keep your readers in suspense. I think I'm going to stick to drama for a bit now.

by the way, did you start school yet?
i think you pulled the mystery one off great......but i know what you mean....always focusing on keeping your readers in suspense....

yeah i've started school on tuesday...and i have been working right after...luckily i don't have that much homework but then i would have to sleep earlier too....and this weekend i have to work arrggg....

lady0fdarkness

Hey guys... I know, it's been awhile since I finished this fic.

I've always wanted to make a teaser video for this fiction, but never had a chance to until now. I've included the shower scene where Annie felt a bit hot knowing that Kale was just outside in the living room; which led to their you know what! So enjoy! I dunno how to embed videos here, so just follow the youtube link. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHL-LuxNTxc

edit: lol.. I just realized that I spelled her name wrong in the video, but whatever. Too much hassle to go in and fix it and reupload.